The very first words of the El Paso shooter's manifesto

No, not from that specific speech. But from the overall bashing of Mexicans and immigrants from trump and the right. predating August which sailed clear over
Trump is doing the right thing, he's making it clear they're not wanted here. Hopefully they'll get the message.

No, not from that specific speech. But from the overall bashing of Mexicans and immigrants from trump and the right. predating August which sailed clear over
Trump is doing the right thing, he's making it clear they're not wanted here. Hopefully they'll get the message.

Some of us welcome them. So, what Trump is "making clear" isn't exactly true.

Trump is not doing the right thing. He's indulging our nation's ugliest conceits, our most cowardly fears, for political gain.

Source: WALMART SHOOTER MANIFESTO

The Inconvenient Truth
About Me
In general, I support the Christchurch shooter and his manifesto. This attack is a response to the Hispanic invasion of Texas. They are the instigators, not me. I am simply defending my country from cultural and ethnic replacement brought on by an invasion. Some people will think this statement is hypocritical because of the nearly complete ethnic and cultural destruction brought to the Native Americans by our European ancestors, but this justreinforces my point. The natives didn’t take the invasion of Europeans seriously, and now what’s left is just a shadow of what was.

These are his first words. Would anyone like to say that his is fake news?

These words could have been written by any number of USMB Trump supporters.
Trying to spread more hate for Trump supporters? The Left can't get enough hate, it is the their only policy.

afb080919dAPR20190808114528.jpg

Source: WALMART SHOOTER MANIFESTO

The Inconvenient Truth
About Me
In general, I support the Christchurch shooter and his manifesto. This attack is a response to the Hispanic invasion of Texas. They are the instigators, not me. I am simply defending my country from cultural and ethnic replacement brought on by an invasion. Some people will think this statement is hypocritical because of the nearly complete ethnic and cultural destruction brought to the Native Americans by our European ancestors, but this justreinforces my point. The natives didn’t take the invasion of Europeans seriously, and now what’s left is just a shadow of what was.

These are his first words. Would anyone like to say that his is fake news?

I support trump.

I would never support this.

We REALLY need to stop this extreme shit.

Forum List

Back