The very first words of the El Paso shooter's manifesto

Hmmm.......but the Dayton guy was a registered DUM voter. Obviously thought that bar was full of Trump people. A number of prominent DUMS have publically stated that liberals need to do "whatever is necessary" to confront Trump people. Oooooops
Was he?

Source: WALMART SHOOTER MANIFESTO

The Inconvenient Truth
About Me
In general, I support the Christchurch shooter and his manifesto. This attack is a response to the Hispanic invasion of Texas. They are the instigators, not me. I am simply defending my country from cultural and ethnic replacement brought on by an invasion. Some people will think this statement is hypocritical because of the nearly complete ethnic and cultural destruction brought to the Native Americans by our European ancestors, but this justreinforces my point. The natives didn’t take the invasion of Europeans seriously, and now what’s left is just a shadow of what was.

These are his first words. Would anyone like to say that his is fake news?

These words could have been written by any number of USMB Trump supporters.

No they couldn’t have. We are not all mentally ill psychopaths.

Stereotyping is wrong, isn’t it?

It’s so bizarre how you stupid shits are trying to indict all Trump supporters for the act of a few.

Trump got 60 million votes. You guys ran a corrupt and evil murderous bitch and the cvnt lost. Get over it.

You’re not going to get rid of the 2nd ammendment.
There have been myriad posts on this board talking about the "invasion". An honest person can admit that.

And an honest person can admit that if a damaged, impressionable person goes too far with that word, bad things can happen.

Exactly. It is no different than the nut who shot at the Republican ball team. It is time we think about the sort of rhetoric we are willing to tolerate, justify and promote.

Last edited:

The Inconvenient Truth
About Me
In general, I support the Christchurch shooter and his manifesto. This attack is a response to the Hispanic invasion of Texas. They are the instigators, not me. I am simply defending my country from cultural and ethnic replacement brought on by an invasion. Some people will think this statement is hypocritical because of the nearly complete ethnic and cultural destruction brought to the Native Americans by our European ancestors, but this justreinforces my point. The natives didn’t take the invasion of Europeans seriously, and now what’s left is just a shadow of what was.

Is there a latino invasion of the USA.

Is there a mass exodus from Mexico Guatemala and Honduras

Does the usa have 4 percent unemployment meaning all those coming will not have work or take work away from another
Thanks for the confirmation of my point.
You proved my point kid by not answering, like kambala paris
"Invasion" is standard Trumpist cartoonish hyperbole.

That's the kind of rhetoric that can set off people who are in a bad or weak state of mind. On both ends.

Since you're still using it, that fact somehow hasn't yet sunk in.

Trump and his fans need to start communicating at something above grade school level.
I do not support shooting people I would move the wall back put up a razor fence with the warning of the minefield. Then they can obey the law or blow up
Death penalty for trespassing. How Christian.

The Inconvenient Truth
About Me

It’s so bizarre how you stupid shits are trying to indict all Trump supporters for the act of a few.

Trump got 60 million votes. You guys ran a corrupt and evil murderous bitch and the cvnt lost. Get over it.

There have been myriad posts on this board talking about the "invasion". An honest person can admit that.

And an honest person can admit that if a damaged, impressionable person goes too far with that word, bad things can happen.

Exactly. It is no different than the nut who shot at the Republican ball team. It is time we think about the sort of rhetoric we are willing to to,erase, justify and promote.

Oh we can't say the word invasion anymore but it's ok to throw around the word racist at every opportunity?

The Inconvenient Truth
About Me

Exactly. It is no different than the nut who shot at the Republican ball team. It is time we think about the sort of rhetoric we are willing to to,erase, justify and promote.

Oh we can't say the word invasion anymore but it's ok to throw around the word racist at every opportunity?
Says who?

The Inconvenient Truth
About Me

Says who?

According to the media, elected officials and the educated elite...?

The Inconvenient Truth
About Me

Including you

Interesting thing about his manifesto...it is a real mish mash of right and left ideas: anti immigrant, anti race mixing, corporatism, environmental destruction, cultural destruction. But he comes back repeatedly to Hispanics and immigrants.

And el Paso shooter wants less people on the planet to save it.......militant greenie.....lock em all up
No. Not to save the planet. To save the planet for HIS race.
Oh shut up...….not what he said
Yes what he said, if you aren’t cherry picking to suit your political bent.
The cherry picking is all yours
Says the one who defined him as a militant greenie.

And el Paso shooter wants less people on the planet to save it.......militant greenie.....lock em all up
No. Not to save the planet. To save the planet for HIS race.
Oh shut up...….not what he said
Yes what he said, if you aren’t cherry picking to suit your political bent.
The cherry picking is all yours
Says the one who defined him as a militant greenie.
His words....inconvenient as usual....keep piling on the lies....SOP for libs

The Inconvenient Truth
About Me

Sure, but only one guy pulled the trigger-probably was fruit loops. I think 22 million illegal aliens will set off MANY unstable men, and I predicted this in the eighties after the amnesty. You can throw Trump out, but it won't stop this. Obama's shootings were in a happy time right? Maybe we need Marion Williamson and her love train to change the dynamic.
I just posted the other day that these incidents
are only going to increase, long after Trump

You know, Trump haters conveniently blame his ‘rhetoric’
but, here’s what many of us see....

Americans sleeping on the streets
Americans without healthcare
Americans struggling to make ends meet

When our elected officials seem to care
more about people from another country
having what many Americans don’t
uh, that makes people angry

When whites are constantly being told
they are guilty of white privilege and
Nazis or racists if we take pride in being white...
uh, that sets people off

When children are separated in America
from their parents or extended family every day
because their parent ends up in jail
and they get caught up in foster care
until the process runs its course
and these children can be placed with family members

Yet, elected officials and bleeding hearts
are consumed with the consequences of foreigners

When our own elected officials
flaunt, ignore and disregard our laws
and disregard foreigners doing the same,
why wouldn’t anyone expect others to follow suit

When one side keeps harping about
the rhetoric and hatred coming from the other side,
they are conveniently dismissing their own rhetoric

That makes people angry

This is also from it.

The inconvenient truth is that our lead
ers, both Democrat AND Republican, have been
failing us for decades. They are either complacent
or involved in one of the biggest betrayals of the
American public in our history. The takeover of the
United States government by unchecked
corporations.
This could have been written by any far left Trump critic. So fake news yes or no?

The Inconvenient Truth
About Me

Sure, but only one guy pulled the trigger-probably was fruit loops. I think 22 million illegal aliens will set off MANY unstable men, and I predicted this in the eighties after the amnesty. You can throw Trump out, but it won't stop this. Obama's shootings were in a happy time right? Maybe we need Marion Williamson and her love train to change the dynamic.
I just posted the other day that these incidents
are only going to increase, long after Trump

You know, Trump haters conveniently blame his ‘rhetoric’
but, here’s what many of us see....

Americans sleeping on the streets
Americans without healthcare
Americans struggling to make ends meet

When our elected officials seem to care
more about people from another country
having what many Americans don’t

When whites are constantly being told
they are guilty of white privilege and
Nazis or racists if we take pride in being white...
uh, that sets people off

When children are separated in America
from their parents or extended family every day
because their parent ends up in jail
and they get caught up in foster care
until the process runs its course
and these children can be placed with family members

Yet, elected officials and bleeding hearts
are consumed with the consequences of foreigners

When our own elected officials
flaunt, ignore and disregard our laws