The very reassuring numbers of American affiliating with religion.

JakeStarkey

Diamond Member
Aug 10, 2009
The 2014 stats actually reverse those from 1820, when 20% of Americans were affiliated with a religion and 80% were not, were unaffiliated.

Those non-affiliated have dropped from 80% to 20% in 196 years.

Now we allow public criticism, rejection, and condemnation and it is permitted to be much more, much more vocal today than in the past.

So vocalize and run around so we can see you irreligious so you can be converted.

Last edited:
Western beliefs in magical sky fairies are nothing but brainwashing. I have more respect for the Asian religions of the east who believe in spirituality, meditation, and understanding one's inner self and our relationship with the universe. My mother is a Buddhist.

Western beliefs in magical sky fairies are nothing but brainwashing. I have more respect for the Asian religions of the east who believe in spirituality, meditation, and understanding one's inner self and our relationship with the universe. My mother is a Buddhist.
Many feel as you do, yes.

The 2014 stats actually reverse those from 1820, when 20% of Americans were affiliated with a religion and 80% were not, were unaffiliated.

Those non-affiliated have dropped from 80% to 20% in 196 years.

Now we allow public criticism, rejection, and condemnation and it is permitted to be much more, much more vocal today than in the past.

So vocalize and run around so we can see you irreligious so you can be converted.
The 2014 stats actually reverse those from 1820, when 20% of Americans were affiliated with a religion and 80% were not, were
unaffiliated.

when 20% of Americans were affiliated with a religion and 80% were not ...

not having a link ^ is the only possible way for that to be printed.

Forum List

Back