The Vigilant Warrior

Jesus isn't of the lineage of Aaron(not kohanim) they placed him in all the harlots of the Bible.
That meabs not only did you once again avoid the issues bur you did so by lying again.
Never called myself Lucifer so another blatant lie by you.
Since Theslonians says the shout of the archangel then you admit Jesus is Lucifer since your lord (king) can only be one of the 2 archs Michael or Lucifer. You deny The King is Michael therfore you admit your ls id Lucifer.
Case closed again through your own inadvertant admission.

It is written of Melchizedek in Scripture,
Without father, without mother, without
descent, having neither beginning of days,
nor end of life,

Jesus had a mother a beginning and end.
Never explained how he could be first and kast and everafter as plagiarised from Zoroaster in the same way you plagiarised from someones online site through copy and paste. Is that web site from a theology professor who knows and read /studied the scrolls?

Before Mary, Jesus was.

It is written:
In the beginning was the Word and the Word was with God and the Word was God. The same was in the beginning with God. All things were made by him, and without him nothing was made. In him was life, and the life was the light of men. And the light shineth in the darkness and the darkness comprehendeth it not.
There was a man sent from God, whose name was John. The same came for a witness to bear witness of the Light, that all men through him might believe. he was not that Light, but was sent to bear witness of that Light.
That was the true Light, which lighteth every man that cometh into the world. He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not. He came unto his own, and his own received him not. But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name. Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of men, but of God. And the Word was made flesh and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father) full of grace and truth, John bare witness of him, and cried, saying, This was he of whom I spake. He that cometh after me is preferred before me, for he was before me. And of his fulness have all we received, and grace for grace. For the law was given by Moses, but grace and truth came by Jesus Christ.
John 1:1-17

Jesus isn't of the lineage of Aaron(not kohanim) they placed him in all the harlots of the Bible.
That meabs not only did you once again avoid the issues bur you did so by lying again.
Since Theslonians says the shout of the archangel then you admit Jesus is Lucifer since your lord (king) can only be one of the 2 archs Michael or Lucifer. You deny The King is Michael therfore you admit your ls id Lucifer.

Was Melchizedek the first Kohanim or wasn't he? Melchizedek was not of the lineage of Aaron either.

Jesus Christ is Mechizedek.

"Emmanuel, God with us,"

Isaiah 7 is refering to the context of the war with Assyria where King Hezekiah is the sign for Ahaz of his son who'd have his kingdom on his shoulder. The sign in his day and age not 600 years after he's dead where a sign would do him no good. Thus Hezekiah is the father figure who had God with him in defeating Assyria which is what the context is discussing in Isaiah

Answer the question and stop trying to change the subject, HaShev. Our next topic (in order) is Elijah as you brought him up before you brought up Isaiah.

Was Melchizedek the first Kohanim or wasn't he? Melchizedek was not of the lineage of Aaron either.

Jesus Christ is Mechizedek.

So you assume Melchizedek is at that present time and not a prophetic revelation of the future Head of Hosts even though you just said without begining or end (non linear time=a message) and without parents.
So now you don't even believe anything.
Make up your mind.

So you admit not answering to problems and questions is problematic and avoidance in your part, you just admited it.
Of course If I missed anything it's becausrcIsm typing while you cut and oaste and go on your hissy fit that does not answer to any issue rsised. Yhe reasob is hecause you have no excuses left and when you do mske excuses it always contradicts your own text and idol.

Now what question did I miss. Allow me to see it amongst your dung flinging.

Damn Jeremiah I can type 5 posts before you cut and paste just 1. *LOL*

Since Theslonians says the shout of the archangel then you admit Jesus is Lucifer since your lord (king) can only be one of the 2 archs Michael or Lucifer. You deny The King is Michael therfore you admit your ls Lucifer.

Jesus Christ is Peter Pan.

I provided the link for the commentary on Hebrews 7 and posted what I found pertinent to the discussion to help you understand why Jesus is called our High Priest and to explain to you that Melchizedek is not of the lineage of Aaron yet he is the first High Priest and King and he is also the one to whom Abraham paid tithes and sought a blessing.

Since Theslonians says the shout of the archangel then you admit Jesus is Lucifer since your lord (king) can only be one of the 2 archs Michael or Lucifer. You deny The King is Michael therfore you admit your ls Lucifer.

Jesus Christ is Peter Pan.

So you cannot answer my question without admitting that you were mistaken.

What I want you to understand, HaShev, is that as Melchizedek was a high priest not of the lineage of Aaron, and the one to whom Abraham paid tithes and sought a blessing - so too, can Jesus Christ be our High Priest even though he did not come from the lineage of Aaron. Jesus Christ is Melchizedek.

With that the matter is now closed.

See what hapoens when you rush my typing *lol*

Slow down, HaShev. I'm not going anywhere and you do not need to "rush".

OT comment - you and I agree about Rome and the false Babylonian religion which they have used to deceive the world - it is a counterfeit Christianity - which means there is also a "genuine faith" which "real believers" walk in - and the earliest of those believers were all Jews!

Something I thought I should remind you of.

One more reminder - I am not your enemy. I love your people. I love Israel. I love the same Scriptures you love and I serve the G-d of Israel, HaShev. Our difference is that I say that Jesus Christ is the Messiah and you say He isn't. Again - I'm not your enemy. I grieve over the terrible things that have happened to the Jews - I am outraged by anti-Semitism - by the persecution of the Jews - I am disgusted by our leadership in the USA that has behaved disgracefully towards Benjamin Netanyahu and Israel. Once again. I am not your enemy.

I believe the next topic up was Elijah. Where do you want to begin?

You never asked the question silly unless it was the one I answered already. If you have the question you would have asked it again as I asked you to instead of ranting and eluding everything problematic with your claims.

By the way your present argument kills all your previous ones. If Melchizedek is just a literal righteous king in Canaan at Abrahams time then he canst be Jesus. *L*
If Melchizedek is a future head of hosts then his begining is at the end which is what Isaiah tried to tell you.
Therefore can be born of the Aaronic lineage and yet appear in vision before Aaron.
Either way you are busted.
Was that the question cause I did answer ot already before.

I needed to rush cause I'm making Dinner, brown rice takes time. But I can do 10 things at once because time is merely subjective.

Liars and thieves are my enemy and you are both.

"and the earliest of those
believers were all Jews!"
and never knew the NT it didn't exist yet.
and yet instead of being a Jew you are a Roman (christian). For Jesus to be Moshiach he'd have to be a mere historical man and lead you to Torah as a Jew, by you not heing Jewish means Jesys can't be Moshiach.
Besides all those prerequisites he failed to fulfill that you avoided with your cut and paste avoidance technique.

Last edited:
Liars and thieves are my enemy and you are both.

According to Scripture, you are an enemy of God, HaShev.

My declaration that Jesus Christ is the Messiah does not make me a liar nor a thief. I'm quoting Scripture here. I've proven with the Word of God who Jesus Christ is. You haven't done anything except to make false accusations without any scriptural evidence to back it up. Still - I am not calling you a liar or a thief, HaShev. I forgive you because you do not know what you are doing and when the day comes you find out? I'd rather you didn't have this conversation added to your already condemned conscience. To be clear:

I believe you consider Jesus Christ to be your enemy and therein you consider me to be your enemy. Were you to have lived in the days of Jeremiah you would have considered him your enemy too. The truth is as I stated from the beginning. You are an enemy of God.

I needed to rush cause I'm making Dinner, brown rice takes time. But I can do 10 things at once because time is merely subjective.

While time may be subjective, some things should demand our full attention. Any discussion about the LORD and His Holy Scriptures deserves our full attention and nothing less. We can discuss Elijah tomorrow (God willing). Enjoy your dinner, HaSHev.

You never asked the question silly unless it was the one I answered already. If you have the question you would have asked it again as I asked you to instead of ranting and eluding everything problematic with your claims.

By the way your present argument kills all your previous ones. If Melchizedek is just a literal righteous king in Canaan at Abrahams time then he canst be Jesus. *L*
If Melchizedek is a future head of hosts then his begining is at the end which is what Isaiah tried to tell you.
Therefore can be born of the Aaronic lineage and yet appear in vision before Aaron.
Either way you are busted.
Was that the question cause I did answer ot already before.

You are being dishonest. As you cannot answer the question why not just admit that you cannot answer the question, HaSHev. Please study the definition of the word, "lineage."

Forum List

Back