The Vigilant Warrior

It is written of Melchizedek in Scripture,
Without father, without mother, without
descent, having neither beginning of days,
nor end of life,

Jesus had a mother a beginning and end.
Never explained how he could be first and last and everafter as plagiarised from Zoroaster in the same way you plagiarised from someones online site through copy and paste. Is that web site from a theology professor who knows and read /studied the scrolls or is it from someone who lives in their mom's basement?

Once again - Mary was a vessel which God brought His Only begotten Son into the world by - Jesus was before Mary. Jesus was in Genesis 1:1 - see John 1:1 - 5. God raised Jesus Christ from the grave on the 3rd day - He was seen thereafter for 40 days by 100's of eyewitnesses - and then he ascended up into heaven where he is now seated at the right hand of the Father. He is the Alpha and the Omega. Jesus Christ is God.

Ha ha ha ha...jeremiah the bullfrog croaked jesus is the alpha and the omega...this is easily explained to someone who doesnt have their jesus blinding their eyes.... When the ancients woke up in the morning the first thing they saw before they went to work usually tending the fields was the planet venus and the last thing they saw in the evening before stopping work was again the planet venus....thus you are saying jesus is the planet venus in the sky......the alpha and the omega the first and the last... Wink wink....shall i explain to you about the right side of god next oh ignorant one....you are truly a bullfrog who keeps ribetting and repeating your lies....wink wink...

Ha ha ha ha...jeremiah the bullfrog croaked jesus is the alpha and the omega...this is easily explained to someone who doesnt have their jesus blinding their eyes.... When the ancients woke up in the morning the first thing they saw before they went to work usually tending the fields was the planet venus and the last thing they saw in the evening before stopping work was again the planet venus....thus you are saying jesus is the planet venus in the sky......the alpha and the omega the first and the last... Wink wink....shall i explain to you about the right side of god next oh ignorant one....you are truly a bullfrog who keeps ribetting and repeating your lies....wink wink...

Shimon, Do you deny that Melchizedek is a high priest because he didn't come from the lineage of Aaron. Yes or no?

Shimon, Do you deny that Melchizedek is a high priest because he didn't come from the lineage of Aaron. Yes or no?
Jeremiah the liar places her jesus everywhere and anywhere....You claimed jesus is gd for all who have understanding numbers 23:19 states that gd himself is not a man therefore jesus cannot be gd but because jeremiah claims it is so then it is so she croaks out....oh the humour of it....just getting warmed up jeremiah the liar...i told you i have some nasty suprises for you....wink wink...

Jeremiah the liar places her jesus everywhere and anywhere....You claimed jesus is gd for all who have understanding numbers 23:19 states that gd himself is not a man therefore jesus cannot be gd but because jeremiah claims it is so then it is so she croaks out....oh the humour of it....just getting warmed up jeremiah the liar...i told you i have some nasty suprises for you....wink wink...

Why are you falling apart over a simple yes or no question? It's taken you 20 minutes and you still have not been able to answer.

Do you deny that Melchizedek is a high priest because he didn't come from the lineage of Aaron? Yes or no.

If you cannot deny that Melchizedek is a high priest than neither can you deny that Jesus Christ (who is Melchizedek) is our high priest.

Why are you falling apart over a simple yes or no question? It's taken you 20 minutes and you still have not been able to answer.

Do you deny that Melchizedek is a high priest because he didn't come from the lineage of Aaron? Yes or no.
You are trying to cover up your lies because you are caught deep in them by throwing me off the subject...covering up lies is what you do best is it not is there not a lie in your right hand as per isaiah 44. ...wink wink shall i tell you about your carpenter the one you hold up high on your walls and in your minds blinding you to the truth...you are perverse and a liar as proven by what you are ribetting....all you shall have in the end is empty ashes.....

You are trying to cover up your lies because you are caught deep in them by throwing me off the subject...covering up lies is what you do best is it not is there not a lie in your right hand as per isaiah 44. ...wink wink shall i tell you about your carpenter the one you hold up high on your walls and in your minds blinding you to the truth...you are perverse and a liar as proven by what you are ribetting....all you shall have in the end is empty ashes.....

Wrong. The truth is that although you, Shimone, boast a lineage of the tribe of Levi (500 years?) and HaSHev boasts of being a Kohanim (which is how this subject was brought up in the first place) neither of you were capable of answering the question I posed to you about Melchizedek.

You are still not able because by doing so you would have to admit that Jesus Christ is our High Priest.

While you had hoped to entrap me in my own words you have instead fallen into that very trap yourselves! The LORD knows how to keep His own servants. To God be the Glory. I give Him praise!

Goodnight.

This video gives us the names of Jesus Christ. He is the Lord and Messiah. Jesus is the King of Kings and Lord of LORD's. Wonderful Counsellor, Mighty God! May your name be magnified throughout the earth, O LORD!

Last edited:
You are truly delusional jeremiah the bullfrog you are told via psalm 146 do not put your trust in leaders.in the son of man ...jesus title... In whom there is no salvation..his breath of life departs, he returns to the ground..on that day his plans come to nothing...job 14 man born of women is of few days and full of trouble..he springs up like a flower and withers away..like a fleeting shadow. He does not endure...do you fix your hopes on such a one. Will you bring him before you for judgement...who can bring what is pure from the impure....no one...... You jeremiah are a fool and a moron for christ....

You are truly delusional jeremiah the bullfrog you are told via psalm 146 do not put your trust in leaders.in the son of man ...jesus title... In whom there is no salvation..his breath of life departs, he returns to the ground..on that day his plans come to nothing...job 14 man born of women is of few days and full of trouble..he springs up like a flower and withers away..like a fleeting shadow. He does not endure...do you fix your hopes on such a one. Will you bring him before you for judgement...who can bring what is pure from the impure....no one...... You jeremiah are a fool and a moron for christ....

Thank you.

As it is written:
We are fools for Christ's sake, but ye are wise in Christ; we are weak, but ye are strong; ye are honourable, but we are despised.
1 Corinthians 4:10

Shimon, Psalm 146 tells us not to put our trust in princes. It is speaking of earthly princes. Not Jesus Christ who is the maker of heaven and earth. (See Genesis 1:1, Genesis 1:26, John 1:1-5, Psalm 146:6)

Who do you think verse 6 - 10 of Psalm 146 speaks of when the Psalmist writes, Which made the heaven, and earth, the sea, and all that therein is: which keepeth truth for ever: Which executeth judgement for the oppressed, which giveth food to the hungry, The LORD looseth the prisoners. The LORD openeth the eyes of the blind: the LORD raised them that are bowed down the LORD loveth righteousness: The LORD preserveth the strangers, he relieveth the fatherless and widow, but the way of the wicked he turneth upside down.

Who is the LORD? Jesus Christ, the Only Begotten Son of God. It is written.

quote: "Christ, the Only Begotten
Son of God. It is written."

See you proved you worship another God then the Hebrews, because David was a begotten son in the OT.
If your first fallen christ is the "only" begotten of your god (Baal) then it can't be David's God.
Of course we already know this because why would you kill millions of people to convert them from Yhwh over to Jesus and his father Baal if they were the same?
Why would Christians harp on Yhwh worshiping sects like JW's for worshiping Yhwh if Jesus was the same God of Moses? BUSTED!

You ever played twister michael fun game when you are playing with close friends or members of the opposite sex however when you are watching a rabid old bullfrog named jeremiah who no matter how many times gets caught in her lies she tries to twist this way and that way...it is really quite humorous she missed her calling she could have been a contorshonist in a circus but instead we get to watch her like a puppet performing on a string for her masters in rome... Sad waste of a life...jeremiah is a liar liar pants on fire except her begotten one her emperor doesnt have any pants and is naked without any truth in him or jeremiah for that matter either

quote: "Christ, the Only Begotten
Son of God. It is written."

See you proved you worship another God then the Hebrews, because David was a begotten son in the OT.
If your first fallen christ is the "only" begotten of your god (Baal) then it can't be David's God.
Of course we already know this because why would you kill millions of people to convert them from Yhwh over to Jesus and his father Baal if they were the same?
Why would Christians harp on Yhwh worshiping sects like JW's for worshiping Yhwh if Jesus was the same God of Moses? BUSTED!
Who is King David writing about in Psalm 2:12?

Kiss the Son, lest he be angry, and ye perish from the way, when his wrath is kindled but a little. Blessed are all they that put their trust in him.
Psalm 2:12

Jesus Christ, the Only Begotten Son of God, HaShev.

Last edited:
You ever played twister michael fun game when you are playing with close friends or members of the opposite sex however when you are watching a rabid old bullfrog named jeremiah who no matter how many times gets caught in her lies she tries to twist this way and that way...it is really quite humorous she missed her calling she could have been a contorshonist in a circus but instead we get to watch her like a puppet performing on a string for her masters in rome... Sad waste of a life...jeremiah is a liar liar pants on fire except her begotten one her emperor doesnt have any pants and is naked without any truth in him or jeremiah for that matter either

How old are you?

Don't change the subject Jeremiah, since you can't explain your "only begotten" title you had to instead use one of your many false placements of Jesus into the OT.
PSALMS IS TALKING ABOUT David the writer conveying what God said to him (in quotes).
6"But I have enthroned My king (that's David) on Zion, My holy mount." ווַאֲנִי נָסַכְתִּי מַלְכִּי עַל צִיּוֹן הַר קָדְשִׁי:
7I will tell of the decree; The Lord said to me, "You are My son; this day have I begotten you."
(which is why I said the Tanakh calls David his Begotten therefore your Jesus can't he the "only begotten" of Davids God, he can only be the "only begotten of another god (baal). He himsrlf admitted being baals son in Rev 22:16 proving once again you lie, falsely place him everywhere like some duranged loony, and don't even believe or listen to your own idol when he claims to be the son of Baal.
I think you posted the wrong verse: 2:12 reads
12Arm yourselves with purity lest He become angry and you perish in the way, for in a moment His wrath will be kindled; the praises of all who take refuge in Him.
Can't be Jesus because context is David and Jesus you claimed never is wrathful or angry and hateful.
According to you he poops liitle purple marshmellow peeps and farts rainbows.

*L* I think you meant Psalm 22:17 funny how your mistake was at the very section that exposed your luciferianism.
‏22:12 אַלתִּרְחַק מִמֶּנִּי, כִּיצָרָה קְרוֹבָה כִּיאֵין עוֹזֵר
you mean 22:17 not 2:12 or 22:12
17For dogs have surrounded me; a band of evildoers has encompassed me, like a lion, at my hands and feet.

Notice there's no pierced, that add in by Christians and removal of context about David oroves you and your faith's insistant lying and manipulation to forge placement into text. Truth needs no lying, truth openly reveals its fitting fulfillment.
Like how easy Jesus fulfills all the Lucifer prophecy even calling him by your title name.
Busted again...keep putting your bunny slippers in your mouth. Everytime you reply you add more and more evidence.

*L* I think you meant Psalm 22:17 funny how your mistake was at the very section that exposed your luciferianism.
17For dogs have surrounded me; a band of evildoers has encompassed me, like a lion, at my hands and feet.

Notice there's no pierced, that add in by Christians and removal of context about David oroves you and your faith's insistant lying and manipulation to forge placement into text. Truth needs no lying, truth openly reveals its fitting fulfillment.
Like how easy Jesus fulfills all the Lucifer prophecy even calling him by your title name.
Busted again...keep putting your bunny slippers in your mouth. Everytime you reply you add more and more evidence.

Psalm 22 is indeed about Jesus Christ as any Messianic Jewish Believer will tell you. What you must decide is whether you desire the praises of men and their approval or the praise of G-d and His approval. Because you cannot have both. As any Messianic Jewish Believer will tell you - it is going to cost you something. Actually it may cost you everything - your entire family may disown you. It happens. I went through it and my family isn't even Jewish - they are Catholic. The best decision I ever made in my life was to follow Jesus Christ. I have never regretted it. If you decide to obey God instead of religion and traditions of men - you won't regret it either. Public opinion is highly over - rated. Don't allow it to hang you up, HaShev. Leave it all behind and follow Jesus Christ. He is the Messiah and He alone is worthy of our praise.

Hebrew Scripture says his hands and feet were pierced. Examine the Hebrew Scriptures in Psalm 22 verse 16 ( posted below) for yourself. It's all there, HaShev. If you are going to be deceitful and lie about Scripture we are not going to be able to continue. Understood?

Time to straighten up and speak truthfully.

22:1 My El, my El, why hast thou forsaken me? why art thou so far from helping me, and from the words of my roaring?

22:2 O my Elohim, I cry in the daytime, but thou hearest not; and in the night season, and am not silent.

22:3 But thou art set-apart, O thou that inhabitest the praises of Israel.

22:4 Our fathers trusted in thee: they trusted, and thou didst deliver them.

22:5 They cried unto thee, and were delivered: they trusted in thee, and were not confounded.

22:6 But I am a worm, and no man; a reproach of men, and despised of the people.

22:7 All they that see me laugh me to scorn: they shoot out the lip, they shake the head saying,

22:8 He trusted on
HisName.gif
that he would deliver him: let him deliver him, seeing he delighted in him.

22:9 But thou art he that took me out of the womb: thou didst make me hope when I was upon my mother's breasts.

22:10 I was cast upon thee from the womb: thou art my El from my mother's belly.

22:11 Be not far from me; for trouble is near; for there is none to help.

22:12 Many bulls have compassed me: strong bulls of Bashan have beset me round.

22:13 They gaped upon me with their mouths, as a ravening and a roaring lion.

22:14 I am poured out like water, and all my bones are out of joint: my heart is like wax; it is melted in the midst of my bowels.

22:15 My strength is dried up like a potsherd; and my tongue cleaveth to my jaws; and thou hast brought me into the dust of death.

22:16 For dogs have compassed me: the assembly of the wicked have inclosed me: they pierced my hands and my feet.

22:17 I may tell all my bones: they look and stare upon me.

22:18 They part my garments among them, and cast lots upon my vesture.

22:19 But be not thou far from me, O
HisName.gif
: O my strength, haste thee to help me.

22:20 Deliver my soul from the sword; my darling from the power of the dog.

22:21 Save me from the lion's mouth: for thou hast heard me from the horns of the unicorns.

22:22 I will declare thy name unto my brethren: in the midst of the congregation will I praise thee.

22:23 Ye that fear
HisName.gif
, praise him; all ye the seed of Jacob, glorify him; and fear him, all ye the seed of Israel.

22:24 For he hath not despised nor abhorred the affliction of the afflicted; neither hath he hid his face from him; but when he cried unto him, he heard.

22:25 My praise shall be of thee in the great congregation: I will pay my vows before them that fear him.

22:26 The meek shall eat and be satisfied: they shall praise
HisName.gif
that seek him: your heart shall live for ever.

22:27 All the ends of the world shall remember and turn unto
HisName.gif
: and all the kindreds of the nations shall worship before thee.

22:28 For the kingdom is
HisName.gif
's: and he is the governor among the nations.

22:29 All they that be fat upon earth shall eat and worship: all they that go down to the dust shall bow before him: and none can keep alive his own soul.

22:30 A seed shall serve him; it shall be accounted to
HisName.gif
for a generation.

22:31 They shall come, and shall declare his righteousness unto a people that shall be born, that he hath done this.

Lol....too funny so jeremiah the bullfrog says and i quote psalm 22 is indeed about jesus... That is very problematic for you and all your messanics because if you notive at the top of the psalm it says it is for shahar...which is the hind of the dawn or the morning star the fallen one....lucifer himself.... You have just proven by your words that you worship lucifer the son of the dawn....shahar....right at the top of the psalm.... Too funny.... You are busted once again jeremiah the bullfrog.... Lol...

You see jeremiah has proven 100 percent that by claiming psalm 22 is about jesus then she worships lucifer as do all her mesanics as well...the psalm is for the chief musician shahar...the son of the dawn , the morning star lucifer himself....look right at the top of the psalm who it is dedicated to... Come on jeremiah try and croak your way out of that....

Forum List

Back