The Vigilant Warrior

He knows, when he says Fantasy man he's talking about her idol which she says is based on Yeshu.
Too bad Yeshu is a 100bc character only naking up a small portion of her idol.
She says Yeshu but she keeps using portions of the other christs in her myth of Jesus.=fantasy man
(the idea of making up a fantasy man based on the favorite characteristics of many men~ real and fictitious in nature.)

Yeshua is Jesus Christ and He is not a fantasy man. The Bible is the most intact / unchanged Book of antiquity on the earth today according to Bible Scholars. The second most intact / unchanged book of antiquity is said to be the Iliad. You are fighting a losing battle, HaShev.

Intact and unchanged? where did you come up with that bit of crap? You should study up on the committee that compiled it, and the arguments over what and how different things were included or rejected.
You need to understand that the Epistles were letters that were sent to the early church by the Apostles. We have the First Epistle of Paul to Timothy and the Second Epistle of Paul to the Timothy - and so forth with John the Apostle and his first Epistle, his second Epistle, his third Epistle and so forth. Keep in mind, HaShev, Paul who openly proclaimed himself to be a Jew! These letters were circulating at the time the Apostles walked the earth - over 300 years before the false religion of Catholicism was ever invented by that Baal worshipper Constantine (he worshipped the sun god until his death)

The Bible is a Jewish Book - all 66 Books which make up the Bible are Jewish.

To give you a greater understanding of this Book that you reject as the Word of God - you should first examine the evidence before condemning it as untrue. Any honest lawyer would tell you as much.

With that we can examine the Epistle of Paul to the Hebrews today.

Beginning with Chapter 1:

God, who at sundry times and in divers manners spake in time past, unto the fathers by the prophets, Hath in these last days spoken unto us by his Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made the worlds.

Who being the brightness of his glory, and the express image of his person, and upholding all things by the word of his power, when he had himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high.

Being made so much better than the angels, as he hath by inheritance obtained a more excellent name than they.

For unto which of the angels said he at any time, Thou art my Son, this day have I begotten thee? And again, I will be to him a Father, and he shall be to me a Son?

And again, when he bringeth in the firstbegotten into the world, he saith, And let all the angels of God worship him. And of the angels he saith, Who maketh his angels spirits, and his ministers a flame of fire.

But unto the Son he saith, Thy throne, O God, is forever and ever: a sceptre of righteousness is the sceptre of thy kingdom. Thou hast loved righteousness and hated iniquity, therefore God, even thy God, hath anointed thee with the oil of gladness above thy fellows.

And Thou, Lord, in the beginning hast laid the foundation of the earth, and the heavens are the works of thine hands: They shall perish: but thou remainest, and they all shall wax old as doth a garment, And as a vesture shalt thou fold them up, and they shall be changed, but thou art the same, and thy years shall not fail.

But to which of the angels said he at any time, Sit on my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool?

Are they not all ministering spirits, sent forth to minister for them who shall be heirs of salvation?
Hebrews 1: 1-14

Please note, HaShev, that Jesus Christ is not an angel and therein it is impossible that he be Lucifer who was created as an angel by God and did later rebel against God and was cast out of heaven with the angels who joined him in that rebellion (they too were cast out). Now Jesus Christ did create the worlds as it is written in Scripture and the heavens are the work of his hands. All of the angels of God did worship Jesus Christ as it is written, in Hebrews 1:6 and we know that no angel permits himself to be worshipped but calls himself a servant of God - as it is written in Scripture.
Which is why no Christian - dead or alive - no saint- dead or alive - should ever be worshipped or prayed to - this is something that should never be done. God alone deserves our praise and worship and Jesus Christ is God.

Jeremiah admited quote:
please note that we have already addressed now the
matter of Jesus not being an angel

Thank you, now realize you just admited you lied by calling Jesus Melchizedek (messenger/king of Righteousness). Jesus also can't be
The "messenger" (angel) of the Lord.
But you also are saying Jesus himsrlf lied ib calling himself Baals top angel in Rev 22:16

You are the best opposition you your own false claims and posts. :)

Jeremiah admited quote:
please note that we have already addressed now the
matter of Jesus not being an angel

Thank you, now realize you just admited you lied by calling Jesus Melchizedek (messenger/king of Righteousness). Jesus also can't be
The "messenger" (angel) of the Lord.
But you also are saying Jesus himsrlf lied ib calling himself Baals top angel in Rev 22:16

You are the best opposition you your own false claims and posts. :)

No, I already told you that Melchizedek was the first Kohanim - and that he was not of the lineage of Aaron - and that Abraham paid tithes to him and sought a blessing from him and his name is Jesus Christ. He is our High Priest. I never said that Melchizedek was an angel and if you believe he was? You are mistaken, HaShev. Jesus Christ who is Melchizedek was not and is not an angel. Understood?

In this part of Scripture we see what the LORD has done for us and the dangers of unbelief and departing from God. Those who could not enter in - could not enter in because of unbelief!

It is written:

Wherefore, holy brethren, partakers of the heavenly calling, consider the Apostle and High Priest of our profession, Christ Jesus:
Who was faithful to him that appointed him, as also Moses was faithful in all his house.

For this man was counted worthy of more glory than Moses, inasmuch as he who hath builded the house hath more honour than the house.

For every house is builded by some man, but he that built all things is God.

And Moses verily was faithful in all of his house, as a servant, for a testimony of those things which were to be spoken after. But Christ as a son over his own house; whose house are we, if we hold fast the confidence and the rejoicing of the hope firm unto the end.

Wherefore (as the Holy Ghost saith, To day if ye will hear his voice, Harden not your hearts, as in the provocation, in the day of temptation in the wilderness: When your fathers tempted me, proved me, and saw my works forty years.
Wherefore I was grieved with that generation, and said, They do always err in their heart, and they have not known my ways. So I sware in my wrath, they shall not enter into my rest.)

Take heed, brethren, lest there be in any of you an evil heart of unbelief, in departing from the living God. But, exhort one another daily, while it is called To day, lest any of you be hardened through the deceitfulness of sin.

For we are made partakers of Christ, if we hold the beginning of our confidence stedfast unto the end. While it is said, To day if ye will hear his voice, harden not your hearts, as in the provocation. For some, when they had heard did provoke: howbeit not all that came out of Egypt by Moses.

But with whom was he grieved forty years? was it not with them that had sinned, whose carases fell in the wilderness? And to whom sware he that they should not enter his rest, but to them that believed not?

So we see that they could not enter in because of unbelief.

Hebrews 3:1 - 19

Picking up where we left off we begin with Hebrews Chapter 4 now - from the King James Bible Online - Chapter 4.

1 Let us therefore fear, lest, a promise being left us of entering into his rest, any of you should seem to come short of it.

2 For unto us was the gospel preached, as well as unto them: but the word preached did not profit them, not being mixed with faith in them that heard it.

3 For we which have believed do enter into rest, as he said, As I have sworn in my wrath, if they shall enter into my rest: although the works were finished from the foundation of the world.

4 For he spake in a certain place of the seventh day on this wise, And God did rest the seventh day from all his works.

5 And in this place again, If they shall enter into my rest.

6 Seeing therefore it remaineth that some must enter therein, and they to whom it was first preached entered not in because of unbelief:

7 Again, he limiteth a certain day, saying in David, To day, after so long a time; as it is said, To day if ye will hear his voice, harden not your hearts.

8 For if Jesus had given them rest, then would he not afterward have spoken of another day.

9 There remaineth therefore a rest to the people of God.

10 For he that is entered into his rest, he also hath ceased from his own works, as God did from his.

11 Let us labour therefore to enter into that rest, lest any man fall after the same example of unbelief.

12 For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.

13 Neither is there any creature that is not manifest in his sight: but all things are naked and opened unto the eyes of him with whom we have to do.

14 Seeing then that we have a great high priest, that is passed into the heavens, Jesus the Son of God, let us hold fast our profession.

15 For we have not an high priest which cannot be touched with the feeling of our infirmities; but was in all points tempted like as we are, yet without sin.

16 Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Again we see in Scripture here - that Jesus Christ is our High Priest.

Last edited:
Pastor Michael Boldea Jr. has posted part 3 of The Vigilant Warrior. I listened to it last night! It's an excellent message!

Pastor Michael Boldea Jr. has posted part 3 of The Vigilant Warrior. I listened to it last night! It's an excellent message!

So called Christian Soldiers are neither Christian nor soldiers.

Jeremiahs idea of defending her faith is to lie, post bolder text and flood the forum post to hide the problematic posts that she can't defend=her gersion if a shield.
But this shield is not defending her faith it's shielding her fron truth and knowledge.
Source to back this lying problem of hers can befound in my last post:
Famous lies of Jeremiah

Jeremiah exposed lying again: "HaShev has been making up stories with absolutely
not a trace of Holy Scripture to back up anything
he says. "

1)She just admited the NT is not holy scripture since I post it to back my statements alot=caught lying or admission?

2) anyone who has read my posts knows I post scripture almost all the time as sources or take requests to post them if people need them Like I did for Crusader.
Anyone can look up my post to see where I back my commentary up with huge amounts of sources and verses Torah , dead sea scrolls you name it.
Since I am one of the few then JEREMIAH HAS A HABITUAL LYING and attack the messenger instead of the message issue. She knows everytime she attacks the message she is attacking scripture (because it's posted to read the evidence) so demonizing the poster and claiming no source through deceptive lies is all she has keft to defend what has to be a lie.
Because no truth needs such darkness to defend it, only an evil lue does. Case Closed!

Jeremiahs idea of defending her faith is to lie, post bolder text and flood the forum post to hide the problematic posts that she can't defend=her version of a shield.
But this shield is not defending her faith it's shielding her fron truth and knowledge.
Source to back this lying problem of hers can befound in my last post:
Famous lies of Jeremiah

Jeremiah exposed lying again: "HaShev has been making up stories with absolutely
not a trace of Holy Scripture to back up anything
he says. "

1)She just admited the NT is not holy scripture since I post it to back my statements alot=caught lying or admission?

2) anyone who has read my posts knows I post scripture almost all the time as sources or take requests to post them if people need them Like I did for Crusader.
Anyone can look up my post to see where I back my commentary up with huge amounts of sources and verses Torah , dead sea scrolls you name it.
Since I am one of the few then JEREMIAH HAS A HABITUAL LYING and attack the messenger instead of the message issue. She knows everytime she attacks the message she is attacking scripture (because it's posted to read the evidence) so demonizing the poster and claiming no source through deceptive lies is all she has left to defend what has to be a lie.
Because no truth needs such darkness to defend it, only an evil lie does. Case Closed!

So called Christian Soldiers are neither Christian nor soldiers.

Being a soldier for Christ is to fast and pray for the lost, to preach the lost the Gospel of Jesus Christ. It has nothing to do with the military, Bulldog. The message - if you will listen to it - is about Christians must be vigilant warriors for Christ. Vigilant being the operative word. I've seen Christians come and go who did not remain vigilant. We must stay on course and endure until the end. Jesus Christ said that those who endure until the end the same shall be saved. A soldier knows what endurance means. A civilian? Not so much. Therein the analogy.

HaShev, you are breaking USMB rules with your personal attacks and continued efforts to derail my threads. First, let me assure you that I was here before you showed up? And God willing I'll be here long after you are gone. You need to obey USMB rules - you need to stop slandering other people - including me - you need to stop making false accusations - claiming I said things I have not said and doing all in your power to derail my threads. It will not work. I will continue to preach to the Jews and the Gentiles irregardless of your childish behavior.

I would like for you to consider the bad name you give to Judaism by claiming you are a religious Jew and yet acting like the devil every single day. It is an insult to G-d who is holy and your lies about me are going to get you into serious trouble. The Bible is clear on warning you not to do what you are presently doing.

It is written - Touch not mine anointed and do my prophets no harm. I am a servant of the LORD - my anointing is from G-d of Israel and you are on dangerous ground with your false accusations against me. You need to cease and desist from it. Or you will answer to the LORD for what you are doing.

In this teaching we see Brother Mike speaking about the need to be vigilant. Part of being vigilant is having a consistent prayer life - a time every morning when we spend a couple of hours in reading the Scriptures - worshipping the LORD and praying as He leads us to pray. This should be something every child of God does every single day! Every day should begin for us with the LORD and at night again - there should be reading of Scripture / praying to the LORD and seeking Him about what He would have us to do.

To be a disciple of Christ means to be disciplined. In every sense of the word. We should be disciplined in our prayer life, our reading of Scripture, our time of worshipping God every day, our speech, disciplined in our behavior, disciplined in how we spend out time, disciplined in speaking the truth, disciplined in giving glory to God in everything we do, say, think, in all our ways we must acknowledge the LORD as LORD. If we do not obey the LORD, if we do not live the life that is given to us in Scripture to live then we deceive ourselves and have no right to call ourselves the children of God.

Quote:"HaShev, you are breaking USMB rules with
your personal attacks and continued efforts
to derail my threads. "

Deflecting your behavior much?I have not attacked anyone or broken rules, but thanks for admiting you attack people and derail your own threads (to bump them) while also admiting Christianity hates the people and not just the sin as they claim.
You Haters be hatin because you can't get one over on people, and you keep busting on yourself and your own faith.

to derail my threads. "

Deflecting your behavior much?I have not attacked anyone or broken rules, but thanks for admiting you attack people and derail your own threads (to bump them) while also admiting Christianity hates the people and not just the sin as they claim.
You Haters be hatin because you can't get one over on people, and you keep busting on yourself and your own faith.

My behavior hasn't been in question. Yours has. Do you ever think about how damaging your behavior is to the Cohen name? You claim to be a Cohen - if so? You should behave in a way that does not bring dishonor to the name, HaShev.

As for the saying God hates the sin but loves the sinner - that was Ghandi who said that. Not Jesus. The next thread - study will be on Elijah - if you would like to read along - feel free - but please leave out the attack posts /derail posts and respect the rights of others who are reading it. I will try to put it up in the next couple of days. Goodnight!

to derail my threads. "

My behavior hasn't been in question. Yours has. Do you ever think about how damaging your behavior is to the Cohen name? You claim to be a Cohen - if so? You should behave in a way that does not bring dishonor to the name, HaShev.

As for the saying God hates the sin but loves the sinner - that was Ghandi who said that. Not Jesus. The next thread - study will be on Elijah - if you would like to read along - feel free - but please leave out the attack posts /derail posts and respect the rights of others who are reading it. I will try to put it up in the next couple of days. Goodnight!
Wrong wrong wrong! Did Jesus condemn the woman caught in adultery? Did Jesus not heal the woman with the issue of blood even though she should not have been in public? If Jesus hated and condemned the people then why did he heal pardon and be among people who were robbers, tax collectors and those who were ceremonially unclean? Please stop speaking for Jesus and the biblical text in general using it to tell people if they do not do it your way they are burning in fire? Get a good amplified translation of the bible and atop quoting these preachers you think are so anoionted because if they are preaching what you are talking you are the one who has been deceived

This is another excellent message from Michael Boldea Jr.

Hand of Help Ministries

Because I Said So!

Just because someone says something it doesn’t make it true. Just because someone affirms a thing, it does not mean that what they have affirmed is factually provable. What it means is that they said it, and that’s it.

I am a marathon runner. I am astronaut. I am a robot sent from the future to make sure robots are not invented. See? I can say, or at least type anything I want, but it doesn’t make it true.

I am not a marathon runner, nor am I an astronaut, or a robot for that matter. Simply because I affirmed these things didn’t magically make them factual.

If I tried to run a marathon I’d likely die of a heart attack, I have vertigo so being an astronaut’s a bust as well, and as far as being a robot from the future is concerned, we will leave science fiction to the science fiction writers.

Lately I’ve been getting a lot of articles forwarded to me by believers asking my opinion, and the crux of each of these articles was that some individual or another was affirming that they were Christians and practicing homosexuals.

As I said in the beginning, just because someone says something it doesn’t make it true.

(continue reading on the link above)

The message continues..........

You can be a practicing homosexual, or you can be a Christian. You cannot be both simultaneously.

No matter how many hissy fits men and women throw, no matter how much they stomp their feet and hold their breath and ball their fists, it will not change the factuality of this reality.

You either love your sin more than you love God, or you love God more than you love your sin. The choice must be made by every individual as to whom or what they will choose, as well as the path they will follow.

This goes for every habitual sin, it goes for every sin that men are tethered to and yes, each of these separate men from God and put up a wall.

While we’re at it, unless I missed something along the way the entire notion of homosexuality is about being sexually attracted to the same sex. Since when is lust or sexual attraction love? Have we become that jaded that we can no longer differentiate between the two? Have we become so lost in our own perversity that we can no longer distinguish between lust and love?

Perhaps the most egregious consequence of this entire drama is that we take the blood of Christ, and the fact that He hung upon a cross for the sins of mankind, and make it null. We’ve done away with the notion of ‘go and sin no more’ and even have the temerity to say sin isn’t sin simply because we’ve decided it isn’t.

I’ve said this often enough but it bears repeating, if there were any other way for man to be reconciled unto God than through the shed blood of Christ, God would have employed that way. Sin is death, and the unrepentant man is dead in his sin until through repentance Christ breathes life into him and he is regenerated.

How much do you have to hate someone not to tell them about repentance and the consequences of refusing to turn from one’s sinful ways? How much do you have to hate someone to withhold the truth of Scripture from them attempting to placate them, and tell them they can use the carpool lane to heaven with their sin in tow? Yet, rather than being seen for what they are, such individuals are called tolerant, understanding, loving, and all-embracing, while those who in love cry aloud ‘repent’ are deemed hateful and bigoted.
Hand of Help Ministries
As the title clearly states - Because I said so - is not "good enough". If all you've got is "because I said I am a Christian" while everything about you screams sin, sin, sin? It does not matter what you say. Either your life is lining up with the Word of God or it isn't. If it isn't? Repent of your sins, turn away from them for good and determine with your whole heart to follow Jesus Christ and represent him in all purity of heart. Otherwise? You're openly putting the Cross of Jesus Christ to public shame (which is the work of Satan / Witchcraft - not followers of Jesus Christ ) and it would be better for you to never mention the name of Christ. To represent Christ and bring reproach on His name is a serious sin, you will answer for it to God Almighty.

You cannot mock God openly pretending to be His when you are not and expect to get away with it. This is for anyone who claims to be a "Christian" and then lives openly for the devil while the world looks on in confusion.

Last edited:

You can be a practicing homosexual, or you can be a Christian. You cannot be both simultaneously.

No matter how many hissy fits men and women throw, no matter how much they stomp their feet and hold their breath and ball their fists, it will not change the factuality of this reality.

You either love your sin more than you love God, or you love God more than you love your sin. The choice must be made by every individual as to whom or what they will choose, as well as the path they will follow.

This goes for every habitual sin, it goes for every sin that men are tethered to and yes, each of these separate men from God and put up a wall.

While we’re at it, unless I missed something along the way the entire notion of homosexuality is about being sexually attracted to the same sex. Since when is lust or sexual attraction love? Have we become that jaded that we can no longer differentiate between the two? Have we become so lost in our own perversity that we can no longer distinguish between lust and love?

Perhaps the most egregious consequence of this entire drama is that we take the blood of Christ, and the fact that He hung upon a cross for the sins of mankind, and make it null. We’ve done away with the notion of ‘go and sin no more’ and even have the temerity to say sin isn’t sin simply because we’ve decided it isn’t.

I’ve said this often enough but it bears repeating, if there were any other way for man to be reconciled unto God than through the shed blood of Christ, God would have employed that way. Sin is death, and the unrepentant man is dead in his sin until through repentance Christ breathes life into him and he is regenerated.

How much do you have to hate someone not to tell them about repentance and the consequences of refusing to turn from one’s sinful ways? How much do you have to hate someone to withhold the truth of Scripture from them attempting to placate them, and tell them they can use the carpool lane to heaven with their sin in tow? Yet, rather than being seen for what they are, such individuals are called tolerant, understanding, loving, and all-embracing, while those who in love cry aloud ‘repent’ are deemed hateful and bigoted.
Hand of Help Ministries
As the title clearly states - Because I said so - is not "good enough". If all you've got is "because I said I am a Christian" while everything about you screams sin, sin, sin? It does not matter what you say. Either your life is lining up with the Word of God or it isn't. If it isn't? Repent of your sins, turn away from them for good and determine with your whole heart to follow Jesus Christ and represent him in all purity of heart. Otherwise? You're openly putting the Cross of Jesus Christ to public shame (which is the work of Satan / Witchcraft - not followers of Jesus Christ ) and it would be better for you to never mention the name of Christ. To represent Christ and bring reproach on His name is a serious sin, you will answer for it to God Almighty.

You cannot mock God openly pretending to be His when you are not and expect to get away with it. This is for anyone who claims to be a "Christian" and then lives openly for the devil while the world looks on in confusion.

Is it only the sin of homosexuality that prevents people from being Christians? Is there something about that particular sin that makes it worse in your mind, or in the mind of God, than any other sin? If so, please point out that distinction and where it is specifically pointed out in the bible as having special importance. If not, are all people who sin excluded from being Christians? Please be specific.

Hand of Help Ministries

I know you are still here. You got an answer to my question, or are you going to hide?

Hand of Help Ministries

Is it only the sin of homosexuality that prevents people from being Christians? Is there something about that particular sin that makes it worse in your mind, or in the mind of God, than any other sin? If so, please point out that distinction and where it is specifically pointed out in the bible as having special importance. If not, are all people who sin excluded from being Christians? Please be specific.

My answer? No. It isn't. I do not believe the sin of homosexuality is worse than other sins. Sin is sin. There is no mortal or venial sin. That is a false teaching that comes from Catholicism. It isn't found in the Bible. Does that answer your question, Bulldog?

Hand of Help Ministries

I know you are still here. You got an answer to my question, or are you going to hide?

I didn't see you as I didn't look at this thread until now - my apologies. I answered it. In the future put an @ before my name and I will know you are calling me BULLDOG .....

Something I should tell you - when I wrote that comment after Michael Boldea's sermon "Because I said So" ....... I was not thinking of homosexuals at all - I was thinking of heterosexuals who are living lives of hypocrisy and certain people who are in reality witches / pagans / yet attend churches & make a pretense that they are Christians in order to bring trouble to the body of Christ. I find it reprehensible. I just thought I should tell you that is what I was actually thinking about when I wrote my comment under his message!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back