The Vigilant Warrior

uh...ok. I just can't interpret some preachers. The problem is one usually doesn't see the judas or ill will until it's too late. Example: Charleston S.C. church shooting.

[See here etymology of "Lucifer": "[ the morning star, a fallen rebel archangel, THE Devil, fr. OE. fr. Latin, the morning star, fr. Lucifer light-bearing, fr. luc light + -fer -ferous--more at LIGHT]" (Webster's, p.677)

“So we have the prophetic message more fully confirmed. You will do well to be attentive to this as to a lamp shining in a dark place, until the day dawns and the morning star (LUCIFER)rises in your hearts.” -- 2 Peter 1:19
“... from my Father. To the one who conquers(DESTROYS) I will also give the morning star(LUCIFER).” -- Revelation 2:28
· Revelation 22:16 I, Jesus, have sent my angel to testify these things in the churches.
· I am the bright and Morning Star (lucifer)

L=12+U=21+C=3+I=9+F=6+E=5+R=18 = 74
J=10+E=5+S=19+U=21+S=19 = 74
666 in roman numerals is written: DCLXVI And strangely enough, DCLXVI in alpha-numerics = 74

Fact:
They claim him the light of the world.
His Hanotzrim cult believed their god to be that mystical light between the sun and the earth hence all the physical light references in the NT And By the followers of John who survived as Mandeans.
The religion says their lord came to Paul and Constantine
as a Phosphorus/Luciferous light saying it's name was Jesus.
They say At the end of the joke in Rev 22:16 that Jesus is admiting being the bright morning star which was the symbol of Lucifer and his fall & Nemesis of the Evening Star (Michael) and the God of Israel named in the holy city of YeruShalem. (Shalem=Evening Star)
Morning Star was the son of Baal, the mythology used to create the Jesus character, the b-day and sun cross and harvest seed scam by the priests & todays pastors all Baal related. So in secreting the number of his name father and son as one in the same myth we find:
Baal Jesus=666 in Ascll numerology used to secret numbers from names.
Furthermore no one else can be claimed the fallen son of perdition because Jesus came before them and fell as well as fulfilling the fallen one in Ezekiel 28 who'd fall by the hands of Rome (sea) for claiming to be a god.
Lucifer is called the image of a man claimed the anointed
(christ) cherub (guardian in Hebrew is Nazarei) thus called a Nazarene (guardian of the nt).
Only prophet ever called anointed cherub and perfect - Ezekiel 28:14-15
was this image of a man called Jesus, thus only he can be deemed son of perdition aka lucifer aka morning star (fallen arc of venus symbolising his fall).
If it claims to be a god, breaks all 10 commands leads people to an idol away from God and does so through killing over 50 million and thousands of wars then don't blame the tanakh for it warned you about the imposter and made it clear who the shiloh was.

Shimone, have you ever wondered why Messianic Jewish Believers can see that Psalm 22 is about Jesus Christ while you have not yet been able to?

22:1 My El, my El, why hast thou forsaken me? why art thou so far from helping me, and from the words of my roaring?

22:2 O my Elohim, I cry in the daytime, but thou hearest not; and in the night season, and am not silent.

22:3 But thou art set-apart, O thou that inhabitest the praises of Israel.

22:4 Our fathers trusted in thee: they trusted, and thou didst deliver them.

22:5 They cried unto thee, and were delivered: they trusted in thee, and were not confounded.

22:6 But I am a worm, and no man; a reproach of men, and despised of the people.

22:7 All they that see me laugh me to scorn: they shoot out the lip, they shake the head saying,

22:8 He trusted on
HisName.gif
that he would deliver him: let him deliver him, seeing he delighted in him.

22:9 But thou art he that took me out of the womb: thou didst make me hope when I was upon my mother's breasts.

22:10 I was cast upon thee from the womb: thou art my El from my mother's belly.

22:11 Be not far from me; for trouble is near; for there is none to help.

22:12 Many bulls have compassed me: strong bulls of Bashan have beset me round.

22:13 They gaped upon me with their mouths, as a ravening and a roaring lion.

22:14 I am poured out like water, and all my bones are out of joint: my heart is like wax; it is melted in the midst of my bowels.

22:15 My strength is dried up like a potsherd; and my tongue cleaveth to my jaws; and thou hast brought me into the dust of death.

22:16 For dogs have compassed me: the assembly of the wicked have inclosed me: they pierced my hands and my feet.

22:17 I may tell all my bones: they look and stare upon me.

22:18 They part my garments among them, and cast lots upon my vesture.

22:19 But be not thou far from me, O
HisName.gif
: O my strength, haste thee to help me.

22:20 Deliver my soul from the sword; my darling from the power of the dog.

22:21 Save me from the lion's mouth: for thou hast heard me from the horns of the unicorns.

22:22 I will declare thy name unto my brethren: in the midst of the congregation will I praise thee.

22:23 Ye that fear
HisName.gif
, praise him; all ye the seed of Jacob, glorify him; and fear him, all ye the seed of Israel.

22:24 For he hath not despised nor abhorred the affliction of the afflicted; neither hath he hid his face from him; but when he cried unto him, he heard.

22:25 My praise shall be of thee in the great congregation: I will pay my vows before them that fear him.

22:26 The meek shall eat and be satisfied: they shall praise
HisName.gif
that seek him: your heart shall live for ever.

22:27 All the ends of the world shall remember and turn unto
HisName.gif
: and all the kindreds of the nations shall worship before thee.

22:28 For the kingdom is
HisName.gif
's: and he is the governor among the nations.

22:29 All they that be fat upon earth shall eat and worship: all they that go down to the dust shall bow before him: and none can keep alive his own soul.

22:30 A seed shall serve him; it shall be accounted to
HisName.gif
for a generation.

22:31 They shall come, and shall declare his righteousness unto a people that shall be born, that he hath done this.

Messianic Jewish Believers

They are not Jews anymore and aren't accepted as Jews in the Jewish community. Most of these 'jews" for yeshu types never had a jewish education or Jewish up bringing or their mother wasn't Jewish, and that is why they are easily fooled by christer goyim soul snatchers

Articles Archive - Jews For Judaism

They are completed Jews being Jews outwardly and inwardly according to Scripture, Guno. As for Messianic Jewish believers having never had any Jewish upbringing / education or mother wasn't Jewish - not true.

Meet Israeli Jewish Rabbi Zev Porat, son of a Jewish Rabbi and follower of Jesus Christ today. Here is his testimony:

Last edited:
Notice Jeremiah can't explain why Jesus fulfills all verses on Lucifer and not Messiah so she starts another thread to try and misslead people to selectively ignore the FACT JESUS WAS LUCIFER THE FAKSE AND IMPISTER MESSIAH.
Then is typical fashion she proves they worship another god by spite of missionary clips that boast Jewish conversions, without realizing converting to what if they were the same God you'd be Jewish and there would be no conversion. D'oh! * Lol*

Jeremiah you posted a conversion doesn't mean Jesus was messiah otherwise my conversion of Pastor Hagee means Jesus isn't Moshiach and as he said Christians will be coming to Jews not the other way round which is why many of the pastors are wearing star of davids rather then crosses and wearing keepahs and prayer shaws.

Like I said befoee more messianics are converting to Judaism then vice versa so your selective recognition, smokescreen and use of such tactics just proves your desperation.....the refiners fire is working becsuse your impurities are floating to the top. Take the time to realize what your doing and attempt to remove that vile nature otherwise it does you no good and your pride will swallow you whole.

Yah lol...... She is ribetting away...lol...she follows the fallen one the one who fell to the pit and has the key to hell....now who could that be....hmmmmm....

Notice Jeremiah can't explain why Jesus fulfills all verses on Lucifer and not Messiah so she starts another thread to try and misslead people to selectively ignore the FACT JESUS WAS LUCIFER THE FAKSE AND IMPISTER MESSIAH.
Then is typical fashion she proves they worship another god by spite of missionary clips that boast Jewish conversions, without realizing converting to what if they were the same God you'd be Jewish and there would be no conversion. D'oh! * Lol*

Jeremiah you posted a conversion doesn't mean Jesus was messiah otherwise my conversion of Pastor Hagee means Jesus isn't Moshiach and as he said Christians will be coming to Jews not the other way round which is why many of the pastors are wearing star of davids rather then crosses and wearing keepahs and prayer shaws.

Like I said befoee more messianics are converting to Judaism then vice versa so your selective recognition, smokescreen and use of such tactics just proves your desperation.....the refiners fire is working becsuse your impurities are floating to the top. Take the time to realize what your doing and attempt to remove that vile nature otherwise it does you no good and your pride will swallow you whole.

Oh my gosh. I could never explain Jesus Christ being Lucifer because He is God - not Lucifer! There is a difference and as a Kohanim I would expect you to have at least a basic understanding of who Satan is, HaShev!

Even a 3 yr old knows that Jesus Christ is not Lucifer. Why not ask a Satanist? They despise Jesus Christ - he is their enemy even as Christians are their enemy. Ditto for Wicca / those into Witchcraft. They do not like Jesus Christ - do you not find it odd? If he were their God? But he isn't! So there you have it.

As for what John Haggee is saying / doing? I haven't heard but I can assure you I do not need to come to a Jew to find God. . I am a child of God by believing on Jesus Christ as my Messiah and LORD. It is the only way into heaven. Without Jesus Christ? We cannot enter the kingdom of heaven. Without Jesus Christ? You perish. Your decision. Read John 12:42.

Yah lol...... She is ribetting away...lol...she follows the fallen one the one who fell to the pit and has the key to hell....now who could that be....hmmmmm....

I'm staying on course and when you finally hear and are saved, I'll be rejoicing for your salvation. Until then I'll be continuing to give you Sciptures which prove Jesus Christ is Yeshua HaMashiah.

quote:"Oh my gosh. I could never explain Jesus
Christ being Lucifer because He is God - not
Lucifer! "

By calling a messiah figure (the first fallen to be exact) a god is exactly the prophecy and fulfillment of Lucifer.
God can't be Messiah (the servant and messenger)
and Moshiach can't be God, only Lucifer blurs that line and when you proved this point now and previously it's inadvertantly done not necessarilly directly stated.

Lastly once again you use the name of a 100bc character yet slew stories of the ad era christ proving my points.
Can I take you on the road, you make all my points come alive perfectly.

Lol...really jeremiah your fantasy man ... Who can kep up with the bull from the bullfrog couldnt according to the stories, fables, nonsense in your own book all 66 of them plus him being a man also 6 was rejected in john 6 66 by his followers....go figure wink wink,,,, anyways he couldnt save his followers or himself so how could he save anyone else....hmmm little ribetter...

Lol...really jeremiah your fantasy man ... Who can kep up with the bull from the bullfrog couldnt according to the stories, fables, nonsense in your own book all 66 of them plus him being a man also 6 was rejected in john 6 66 by his followers....go figure wink wink,,,, anyways he couldnt save his followers or himself so how could he save anyone else....hmmm little ribetter...

Jeremiah is a lady, schlemiel

He knows, when he says Fantasy man he's talking about her idol which she says is based on Yeshu.
Too bad Yeshu is a 100bc character only naking up a small portion of her idol.
She says Yeshu but she keeps using portions of the other christs in her myth of Jesus.=fantasy man
(the idea of making up a fantasy man based on the favorite characteristics of many men~ real and fictitious in nature.)

He knows, when he says Fantasy man he's talking about her idol which she says is based on Yeshu.
Too bad Yeshu is a 100bc character only naking up a small portion of her idol.
She says Yeshu but she keeps using portions of the other christs in her myth of Jesus.=fantasy man
(the idea of making up a fantasy man based on the favorite characteristics of many men~ real and fictitious in nature.)

Yeshua is Jesus Christ and He is not a fantasy man. The Bible is the most intact / unchanged Book of antiquity on the earth today according to Bible Scholars. The second most intact / unchanged book of antiquity is said to be the Iliad. You are fighting a losing battle, HaShev.

You need to understand that the Epistles were letters that were sent to the early church by the Apostles. We have the First Epistle of Paul to Timothy and the Second Epistle of Paul to the Timothy - and so forth with John the Apostle and his first Epistle, his second Epistle, his third Epistle and so forth. Keep in mind, HaShev, Paul who openly proclaimed himself to be a Jew! These letters were circulating at the time the Apostles walked the earth - over 300 years before the false religion of Catholicism was ever invented by that Baal worshipper Constantine (he worshipped the sun god until his death)

The Bible is a Jewish Book - all 66 Books which make up the Bible are Jewish.

To give you a greater understanding of this Book that you reject as the Word of God - you should first examine the evidence before condemning it as untrue. Any honest lawyer would tell you as much.

With that we can examine the Epistle of Paul to the Hebrews today.

Beginning with Chapter 1:

God, who at sundry times and in divers manners spake in time past, unto the fathers by the prophets, Hath in these last days spoken unto us by his Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made the worlds.

Who being the brightness of his glory, and the express image of his person, and upholding all things by the word of his power, when he had himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high.

Being made so much better than the angels, as he hath by inheritance obtained a more excellent name than they.

For unto which of the angels said he at any time, Thou art my Son, this day have I begotten thee? And again, I will be to him a Father, and he shall be to me a Son?

And again, when he bringeth in the firstbegotten into the world, he saith, And let all the angels of God worship him. And of the angels he saith, Who maketh his angels spirits, and his ministers a flame of fire.

But unto the Son he saith, Thy throne, O God, is forever and ever: a sceptre of righteousness is the sceptre of thy kingdom. Thou hast loved righteousness and hated iniquity, therefore God, even thy God, hath anointed thee with the oil of gladness above thy fellows.

And Thou, Lord, in the beginning hast laid the foundation of the earth, and the heavens are the works of thine hands: They shall perish: but thou remainest, and they all shall wax old as doth a garment, And as a vesture shalt thou fold them up, and they shall be changed, but thou art the same, and thy years shall not fail.

But to which of the angels said he at any time, Sit on my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool?

Are they not all ministering spirits, sent forth to minister for them who shall be heirs of salvation?
Hebrews 1: 1-14

Please note, HaShev, that Jesus Christ is not an angel and therein it is impossible that he be Lucifer who was created as an angel by God and did later rebel against God and was cast out of heaven with the angels who joined him in that rebellion (they too were cast out). Now Jesus Christ did create the worlds as it is written in Scripture and the heavens are the work of his hands. All of the angels of God did worship Jesus Christ as it is written, in Hebrews 1:6 and we know that no angel permits himself to be worshipped but calls himself a servant of God - as it is written in Scripture.
Which is why no Christian - dead or alive - no saint- dead or alive - should ever be worshipped or prayed to - this is something that should never be done. God alone deserves our praise and worship and Jesus Christ is God.

Examining the second Chapter of the letter to the Hebrew Believers - the early church - we find the following:

Therefore we ought to give the more earnest heed to the things which we have heard, lest at any time we should let them slip. For if the word spoken by angels was stedfast, and every transgression and disobedience received a just recompence of reward, How shall we escape, if we neglect so great salvation, which at the first began to be spoken by the LORD, and was confirmed to us by them that heard him?

God also bearing them witness, both with signs and wonders, and with divers miracles, and gifts of the Holy Ghost, according to his own will?
For unto the angels hath he not put in subjection the world to come, whereof we speak.

But one in a certain place testified, saying, What is man that thou art mindful of him? Or the son of man, that thou visitest him?
Thou madest him a little lower than the angels, thou crownest him with glory and honour and didst set him over the works of thy hands: Thou has put all things in subjection under his feet. For in that he put all in subjection under him, he left nothing that is not put under him. But now we see not yet all things put under him.

But we see Jesus, who was made a little lower than the angels for the suffering of death, crowned with glory and honour, that he by the grace of God should taste death for every man.

For it became him, for whom are all things, and by whom are all things, in bringing many sons unto glory, to make the captain of their salvation, perfect through sufferings.

For both he that sanctifieth and they who are sanctified are all of one: for which cause he is not ashamed to call them brethren.

Saying, I will declare thy name unto my brethren, in the midst of the church will I sing praise unto thee.

And again, I will put my trust in him. And again, Behold I and the children which God hath given me. Forasmuch then as the children are partakers of flesh and blood, he also himself took part of the same, that through death he might destroy him that had the power of death, that is, the devil.

And deliver them who through fear of death were all their lifetimes subject to bondage.

For verily he took not on him the nature of angels; but he took on him the seed of Abraham.

Wherefore in all things it behoved him to be made like unto his brethren, that he might be a merciful and faithful high priest in things pertaining to God, to make reconciliation for the sins of the people.

For in that he himself hath suffered being tempted, he is able to succour them that are tempted.

Hebrews 2:1-18

In this part of Scripture we see what the LORD has done for us and the dangers of unbelief and departing from God. Those who could not enter in - could not enter in because of unbelief!

It is written:

Wherefore, holy brethren, partakers of the heavenly calling, consider the Apostle and High Priest of our profession, Christ Jesus:
Who was faithful to him that appointed him, as also Moses was faithful in all his house.

For this man was counted worthy of more glory than Moses, inasmuch as he who hath builded the house hath more honour than the house.

For every house is builded by some man, but he that built all things is God.

And Moses verily was faithful in all of his house, as a servant, for a testimony of those things which were to be spoken after. But Christ as a son over his own house; whose house are we, if we hold fast the confidence and the rejoicing of the hope firm unto the end.

Wherefore (as the Holy Ghost saith, To day if ye will hear his voice, Harden not your hearts, as in the provocation, in the day of temptation in the wilderness: When your fathers tempted me, proved me, and saw my works forty years.
Wherefore I was grieved with that generation, and said, They do always err in their heart, and they have not known my ways. So I sware in my wrath, they shall not enter into my rest.)

Take heed, brethren, lest there be in any of you an evil heart of unbelief, in departing from the living God. But, exhort one another daily, while it is called To day, lest any of you be hardened through the deceitfulness of sin.

For we are made partakers of Christ, if we hold the beginning of our confidence stedfast unto the end. While it is said, To day if ye will hear his voice, harden not your hearts, as in the provocation. For some, when they had heard did provoke: howbeit not all that came out of Egypt by Moses.

But with whom was he grieved forty years? was it not with them that had sinned, whose carases fell in the wilderness? And to whom sware he that they should not enter his rest, but to them that believed not?

So we see that they could not enter in because of unbelief.

Hebrews 3:1 - 19

The idiotic concept of a "spiritual war" had to be conceived by the brainwashed folks because it gives them a mental crutch to lean on. Believing the utterly disproved nonsense contained in the Old and NewTestament may not be a form paranoid schizophrenia, but it is a real mental pathology that is serious because the believers are actually functional to a certain extent.

Jeremiah, see your reading comprehension issues is not only on my post, but in your reading flaws regarding the OT and NT as well.
I didn't say Yeshu was a fantasy man I said your Jesus was and you proved it time and time agsin when confusing christ figures and their eras.
Once again Yeshu is from 100bc that is a recorded fact, your discussion of the Pilot character and James and AD era christ is a whole other figure called Theudas by the Jordan, who's apostles were martyrs.
The fact that you and other christians refuse to research and study the historical figures is proof you'd rather see and hear no unpopular truth and be blind to truth then find out your christ is a fantasy man.
Don't pretend to not understand what a fantasy man is because almost all Woman have created that perfect combinationman in their head by mixing the top qualities and images of both real figures as well as fictional ones.
Stop playing dumb in order to bump your own post up.
Your insistant lying and playing stupid is not foolinf anyone. They see how you must constantly lie and play games to avoid that which you yourself have exposed.

The idiotic concept of a "spiritual war" had to be conceived by the brainwashed folks because it gives them a mental crutch to lean on. Believing the utterly disproved nonsense contained in the Old and NewTestament may not be a form paranoid schizophrenia, but it is a real mental pathology that is serious because the believers are actually functional to a certain extent.

You sound nervous, Snouter. As you are serving the "defeated one" in this battle (Lucifer) it's doesn't come as a surprise. You need to tell your Satan worshipping brother who wrote the thread God vs. Lucifer that the correct title should read Jesus Christ vs. Satan with a white flag waving on his avie. The Battle is the LORD's and I have yet to see Jesus Christ lose a battle against Satan ( nor shall I or anyone else ever see such a thing). The Believers who abide in Jesus Christ are victorious through Jesus Christ. The weapons of our warfare are not carnal but mighty through the pulling down of strongholds. It is the authority Jesus Christ has given the believer (Luke 10:19) that gives us the victory - it is through Christ alone that the believers in Christ stand victorious. As the song goes - Victory is mine! I'm singing it today in fact.

On the message of this thread and your fear of it - Satan fears it too.

It is understandable that this preaching of holiness, repentance, prayer, fasting, preaching the Gospel of Jesus Christ and warning people to flee the wrath to come - that hell is real - would be troubling to the wicked one and his children. My prayer however is that it will open your eyes (which have been blinded by Satan) to see the glorious light of the Gospel of Jesus Christ and therein you will repent of your sins and call upon the Lord Jesus Christ to have mercy upon you and to save your soul.

Last edited:
That precious little grandma singing Victory is Mine blesses me! ha! ha! She has got the devil under her feet doesn't she? How about you, friend? Is the devil under your feet today? He can be! If you are a Christian and you are not experiencing victory over Satan, your flesh and the world - the answer is found at the foot of the cross - in full surrender to Jesus Christ.

What kind of church are you in? Is it wide road and full of false teaching like Joel Osteen, Rick Warren, Copeland and that servant of Satan - Joseph Prince? Or are you stuck in a dead Roman cult like Catholicism? Mormonism? If so get out of there! What are you doing? Listen to the truth and let it set you free here today - let this be YOUR independence day!

Everything we think, everything we say, everything we do should be pleasing in God's sight and if it isn't? We do not have a pure heart before him. Blessed are the pure in heart for they shall see God. Not blessed are those who said the sinners prayer as a child and live like the devil today. Not blessed are those who attend church every Sunday but refuse to live holy unto the LORD, refuse to call sin - sin, refuse to repent and walk holy before the LORD and warn others that without holiness no one will see the LORD. Yes, that includes any of your preachers that may be reading today.
Do not tell me you are living by faith like George Mueller was and then be asking everyone to send you money. If your relationship with God isn't right enough to see nothing withheld from you - you are not walking uprightly!
The Word of God is clear that He will withhold no good thing from those who walk uprightly. If you are lacking anything you had better examine your tongue first (back in the old days the doctor would say stick out your tongue - when you had a checkup for any sickness) and your walk next. Are they lining up with the Word of God?

I tell you George Mueller never lacked any good thing and he made his requests know to God alone because he was dependent upon God alone. Some of you preachers need to learn that kind of faith. You talk about it on tv but where is it? I do not see it and neither do the people you've been fleecing.

Enough said about that. We'll return now to the Book of Hebrews - Shimone and HaShev, please note that we have already addressed now the matter of Jesus not being an angel and there in Jesus not being Lucifer. Now we will see the Scriptures that reveal who Jesus Christ is - Yeshua Hamashiah your Messiah! Glory to God!

The rest of you readers can tag along - but the Gospel is to the Jew first and then to the Gentile so we will do this according to the Word of God and see how God will bless everyone for it! Amen? Amen!

Forum List

Back