The vilify whitey coalition authorized and led by our own politicians and the long term affect it will have on American unity?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
Are we sure that using our own elected officials to verbally whip whitey out of their racist ideals is the right way to go about this?
Are we sure that racist whitey won't just get sneakier with their 'systemic racism'?
Are we sure racist whitey has no means to retaliate?
Are we sure this won't make matters worse?
Shouldn't our politicians step aside and let the he said she said societal issues play themselves out?

Last edited:
Are we sure that using our own elected officials to verbally whip whitey out of their racist ideals is the right way to go about this?
Are we sure that racist whitey won't just get sneakier with their 'systemic racism'?
Shouldn't our politicians step aside and let the he said she said societal issues play themselves out?
Those bitches are being paid by the fucking Chinese communist slopes.

The fucking ChiCom dinks are behind all this shit.

Maybe...but our politicians should know better.

Maybe...but our politicians should know better.
They're members of the Chinese Gook Communist Slope Party, and as such they are enemies of the people of the United States.

Obviously, there's going to be no cure for someone as openly racist as you are... who has to get on a USMB under a false name to express the hate he knows will get him fired in the real world. All we can do is make your sort unwelcome in polite society.

Most decent and honest white people will admit that there is racism and that our history and society is unfair to people of color, and this is something we need to address.

What is this 'American unity' of which you speak?
It’s super complicated...think the opposite of that “divisive” bullshit you’ve been screaming at the sky since 2016.
I don't quite understand. I imagine we'd be considered one of the most unified and consensus driven countries in the world, not a whole lot of divisiveness going on here...that's why I'm curious about the 'American unity' of which you speak. I don't believe I've observed it.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Given the fact that "whitey" has consistently modified their systemic racism, perhaps prison sentences and three strikes criminal penalties should be assessed to those lIke the OP.

Obviously, there's going to be no cure for someone as openly racist as you are... who has to get on a USMB under a false name to express the hate he knows will get him fired in the real world. All we can do is make your sort unwelcome in polite society.

Most decent and honest white people will admit that there is racism and that our history and society is unfair to people of color, and this is something we need to address.
Coming from the guy who thinks he's not racist because he knows Blacks are dumb as dog shit.

It's nice to know that you're an asshole here under a false name and a real nice person in real life.

Obviously, there's going to be no cure for someone as openly racist as you are...
I am weary to the point of gut-bathing violence of the fucking race card. I don't give a rat fuck about race and anyone who does needs to be executed.

Whites have played the race card since 1776. So if you are so motherfuckin weary, start telling whites like the OP to stop playing it.

I get it...FEELZ and stuff.
Look, you Lefties have done nothing but stoke racism...it’s what you’ve always done, it’s how you got the Kenyan elected in the most racist elections of all time, it’s what you do to retain >70% of the black vote.
So I ask, do you think our politicians denigrating and disenfranchising >60% of the American citizenry is good for America?

• Funny
Reactions: cnm
Obviously, there's going to be no cure for someone as openly racist as you are...
I am weary to the point of gut-bathing violence of the fucking race card. I don't give a rat fuck about race and anyone who does needs to be executed.

Whites have played the race card since 1776. So if you are so motherfuckin weary, start telling whites like the OP to stop playing it.
How many Blacks have you helped out of the hood with your 5 successful businesses?
Why are other Blacks not doing the same?

Given the fact that "whitey" has consistently modified their systemic racism, perhaps prison sentences and three strikes criminal penalties should be assessed to those lIke the OP.

The OP is a realist, a bigot who profiles and stereotypes based on the behavior of various groups.
The OP is wise, courageous and intelligent enough to know that all wise, courageous, intelligent folks do the same....He likes facts and statistics, he trusts them and takes them into consideration.

Please note:
The OP is so racist that the group he HATES the most is the woke white guilt whack group which JoeB131 is the CEO of.

How many Blacks have you helped out of the hood with your 5 successful businesses?
Kanye tried and was denounced for it.

Kanye tried and was denounced for it.
IM2 doesn't have the IQ to design a toilet, let alone a business.

I get it...FEELZ and stuff.
Look, you Lefties have done nothing but stoke racism...it’s what you’ve always done, it’s how you got the Kenyan elected in the most racist elections of all time, it’s what you do to retain >70% of the black vote.
So I ask, do you think our politicians denigrating and disenfranchising >60% of the American citizenry is good for America?

Actually, Obama got elected because he was the first guy smart enough to realize that the Iraq War was a huge fucking mistake and said so when it wasn't a popular position.

Which is why he beat McCain, Hillary and yes, Biden, who tried to pretend they didn't write Bush a blank check on that one.

The Democrats get 85%+ of the black vote because since 1964, the Republicans have played on pandering to the most racist whites in the country.

Now as a white dude, I don't feel "denigrated" when our history is discussed honestly. Yes, we have a lot in our history to be ashamed of and yes, good people didn't say "no" loud enough or often enough.

Forum List

Back