The vilify whitey coalition authorized and led by our own politicians and the long term affect it will have on American unity?

The OP is a realist, a bigot who profiles and stereotypes based on the behavior of various groups.
The OP is wise, courageous and intelligent enough to know that all wise, courageous, intelligent folks do the same....He likes facts and statistics, he trusts them and takes them into consideration.

Please note:
The OP is so racist that the group he HATES the most is the woke white guilt whack group which @JoeB131 is the CEO of.

I'm a CEO? Great. Someone get me some coffee.

I get it...FEELZ and stuff.
Look, you Lefties have done nothing but stoke racism...it’s what you’ve always done, it’s how you got the Kenyan elected in the most racist elections of all time, it’s what you do to retain >70% of the black vote.
So I ask, do you think our politicians denigrating and disenfranchising >60% of the American citizenry is good for America?

Actually, Obama got elected because he was the first guy smart enough to realize that the Iraq War was a huge fucking mistake and said so when it wasn't a popular position.

Which is why he beat McCain, Hillary and yes, Biden, who tried to pretend they didn't write Bush a blank check on that one.

The Democrats get 85%+ of the black vote because since 1964, the Republicans have played on pandering to the most racist whites in the country.

Now as a white dude, I don't feel "denigrated" when our history is discussed honestly. Yes, we have a lot in our history to be ashamed of and yes, good people didn't say "no" loud enough or often enough.
The Democrats get 85%+ of the black vote because since 1964, the Republicans have played on pandering to the most racist whites in the country.

You believe for a moment that Blacks vote D because of Rs pandering to Honky.
The Ds I meet vote for social welfare programs because they and I know that RWers will not even throw them a crumb.
RWers won't even throw Whites a crumb.

The OP is a realist, a bigot who profiles and stereotypes based on the behavior of various groups.
The OP is wise, courageous and intelligent enough to know that all wise, courageous, intelligent folks do the same....He likes facts and statistics, he trusts them and takes them into consideration.

Please note:
The OP is so racist that the group he HATES the most is the woke white guilt whack group which @JoeB131 is the CEO of.

I'm a CEO? Great. Someone get me some coffee.

Yep, you and JP have assembled quite an organization.

Are we sure that using our own elected officials to verbally whip whitey out of their racist ideals is the right way to go about this?
Are we sure that racist whitey won't just get sneakier with their 'systemic racism'?
Are we sure racist whitey has no means to retaliate?
Are we sure this won't make matters worse?
Shouldn't our politicians step aside and let the he said she said societal issues play themselves out?

Obviously, there's going to be no cure for someone as openly racist as you are... who has to get on a USMB under a false name to express the hate he knows will get him fired in the real world. All we can do is make your sort unwelcome in polite society.

Most decent and honest white people will admit that there is racism and that our history and society is unfair to people of color, and this is something we need to address.
By the same token, Most decent and honest black people will admit that there is racism from both sides and black society has often been unfair to the majority of white people who are not racist, and this is something we need to address.

Look, you Lefties have done nothing but stoke racism...it’s what you’ve always done, it’s how you got the Kenyan elected in the most racist elections of all time, it’s what you do to retain >70% of the black vote.
So I ask, do you think our politicians denigrating and disenfranchising >60% of the American citizenry is good for America?

Actually, Obama got elected because he was the first guy smart enough to realize that the Iraq War was a huge fucking mistake and said so when it wasn't a popular position.

Which is why he beat McCain, Hillary and yes, Biden, who tried to pretend they didn't write Bush a blank check on that one.

Now as a white dude, I don't feel "denigrated" when our history is discussed honestly. Yes, we have a lot in our history to be ashamed of and yes, good people didn't say "no" loud enough or often enough.

The Ds I meet vote for social welfare programs because they and I know that RWers will not even throw them a crumb.
The only people who are waiting for anyone to throw them a crumb are parasites, white or black.

No, guy, I believe that because I've witnessed the last 60 years of political history.

Goldwater refusing to support the 1964 Civil Rights Act.
Richard Nixon's Southern Strategy
Ronald Reagan talking about "Welfare Queens" and "Young Bucks"
Bush Sr. using scary pictures of "Willie Horton"
Jesse Helms using the "White Hands" ad to tell white people they were losing jobs because of Affirmative Action.

Black people are smart enough to recognize who isn't their friend.

As opposed to working class whites, who really think that the guy in the Corner Office is his friend because they share the same skin tone.

No, guy, I believe that because I've witnessed the last 60 years of political history.

Jesse Helms using the "White Hands" ad to tell white people they were losing jobs because of Affirmative Action.

As opposed to working class whites, who really think that the guy in the Corner Office is his friend because they share the same skin tone.
Yawn...
You think way too much about what the average school age Black person thinks will lead to success.
Most people don't give a crap about politics; they think about being rich when they grow up.

Jews study to become MDs and many do and many don't.
Whites study to become business owners, mechanics and engineers.
Blacks play basketball all day.

If these sons-and-daughter of bitches start doing serious time for their insidious deeds, things will start to change. Quickly.

I wasn't aware that "welfare queens" or "young bucks" were racist terms. I am white and I have been called a young buck on MANY occasions albeit many years ago when I was young. As for welfare queens--I was there when he was talking about them and we had tremendous numbers of women who were virtual baby machines churning them out for the welfare dollars that they produced and there was nothing racist about the quote. No one suggested that we do not have racism in our history, but you're grasping at straws.

Are we sure that using our own elected officials to verbally whip whitey out of their racist ideals is the right way to go about this?
Are we sure that racist whitey won't just get sneakier with their 'systemic racism'?
Are we sure racist whitey has no means to retaliate?
Are we sure this won't make matters worse?
Shouldn't our politicians step aside and let the he said she said societal issues play themselves out?

Obviously, there's going to be no cure for someone as openly racist as you are... who has to get on a USMB under a false name to express the hate he knows will get him fired in the real world. All we can do is make your sort unwelcome in polite society.

Most decent and honest white people will admit that there is racism and that our history and society is unfair to people of color, and this is something we need to address.

Since none of this happened or is happening seek assistance for your delusions.

Are employers using extra caution when hiring SJW seeming women post #MeToo movement?
Are some avoiding them all together?
Are white employers staying clear of BLM seeming blacks and white wokeologists post BLM movement?
For the record; potential ‘baggage’ is a deal breaker for us job creators.

Clearly racism and hate will be part of the GOP for the foreseeable future.
I have never in my seventy years seen such vitriol and hate as I have witnessed coming from the democrat party in the last four years and especially the year just past. BTW, I am ashamed to say that I was a lifelong democrat until 2016. The democrat party has become a Globalist/Marxist organization bent on the destruction of the country.

Are employers using extra caution when hiring SJW seeming women post #MeToo movement?
Are white employers staying clear of BLM seeming blacks and white wokeologists post BLM movement?
For the record; potential ‘baggage’ is a deal breaker for us job creators.

For the record, if it's not a BFOQ, you're breaking the law. That's what we real job creators know.

Clearly racism and hate will be part of the GOP for the foreseeable future.
I have never in my seventy years seen such vitriol and hate as I have witnessed coming from the democrat party in the last four years and especially the year just past. BTW, I am ashamed to say that I was a lifelong democrat until 2016. The democrat party has become a Globalist/Marxist organization bent on the destruction of the country.
Lol! And so you joined the fascists and racists.

Forum List

Back