The vilify whitey coalition authorized and led by our own politicians and the long term affect it will have on American unity?

I am weary to the point of gut-bathing violence of the fucking race card. I don't give a rat fuck about race and anyone who does needs to be executed.
The mods must love the possibility of another potential shooter amongst us.
As some point this stuff will end up back where it belongs, on the lunatic fringe.

But it's important to pay attention to that unhinged, paranoid rage: That's what got Trump elected in the first place. It's real, and to continue ignoring it would just make ultimately addressing it a longer process.

And honestly addressing it would require the Left to look in the mirror. That's not happening for the most part.

It's important to pay attention to but I don't see why blaming the left for the actions of the lunatic right is a thing.
It's not blame, but it's fair to examine what role the Left may have played in adding to their frustration and anger.

I was saying long before Trump showed up that there would be pushback to PC and Identity Politics, and they've made it clear that those issues were a big part of it. What I didn't realize was HOW big they would be.

But what part did you play? I don't mean that to blame you but you've also set them off on this board. I don't see how anyone is supposed to change their own behavior so the fruitcakes behave.
This board is a small and intense microcosm. I'm talking about the country, from coast to coast. I think their anger and frustration over those things was GREATLY underestimated, and still is.

I use the board as a single example.

As a liberal how am I supposed to appease these knuckledraggers when they think Bill Barr is a part of the 'deep state'? This has been building up for decades by politicians and pundits from the right, I'm not responsible for them.

Do some on the left go too far? Sure, is there a huge difference between how most on the left and right deal with each other? Absolutely. The left didn't invent an entire mythology, for the most part they are very much living in the real world.

I am weary to the point of gut-bathing violence of the fucking race card. I don't give a rat fuck about race and anyone who does needs to be executed.
As some point this stuff will end up back where it belongs, on the lunatic fringe.

But it's important to pay attention to that unhinged, paranoid rage: That's what got Trump elected in the first place. It's real, and to continue ignoring it would just make ultimately addressing it a longer process.

And honestly addressing it would require the Left to look in the mirror. That's not happening for the most part.

It's important to pay attention to but I don't see why blaming the left for the actions of the lunatic right is a thing.
It's not blame, but it's fair to examine what role the Left may have played in adding to their frustration and anger.

I was saying long before Trump showed up that there would be pushback to PC and Identity Politics, and they've made it clear that those issues were a big part of it. What I didn't realize was HOW big they would be.

But what part did you play? I don't mean that to blame you but you've also set them off on this board. I don't see how anyone is supposed to change their own behavior so the fruitcakes behave.
This board is a small and intense microcosm. I'm talking about the country, from coast to coast. I think their anger and frustration over those things was GREATLY underestimated, and still is.

As a liberal how am I supposed to appease these knuckledraggers when they think Bill Barr is a part of the 'deep state'? This has been building up for decades by politicians and pundits from the right, I'm not responsible for them.
Well first, that's a different topic. My point was that It was largely PC and Identity Politics that animated so many of them. This alternate universe stuff is its own beast.

There are people who most likely aren't going to be a part of any informed, rational, constructive conversation. Some of these Trumpsters may come to their senses at some point, but a lot of them just won't. So trying to deal with them is most likely wasted effort. I compare it to trying to communicate with a wild-eyed teenage jihadi on the streets of Damascus.

Clearly racism and hate will be part of the GOP for the foreseeable future.
I have never in my seventy years seen such vitriol and hate as I have witnessed coming from the democrat party in the last four years and especially the year just past. BTW, I am ashamed to say that I was a lifelong democrat until 2016. The democrat party has become a Globalist/Marxist organization bent on the destruction of the country.

So that puts you dead smack in the middle of the 60's as a young man. Did you burn your draft card and go to Woodstock? Did you miss the hatred of Chicago in 68?

There is only one party actively working to subvert and destroy our Constitution to keep their exalted leader in power.

Well first, that's a different topic. My point was that It was largely PC and Identity Politics that animated so many of them. This alternate universe stuff is its own beast.

I'm not so sure college safe spaces and transgendered women using the ladies room is really to blame here. Most Americans haven't had any direct dealings with either, but who are the ones inflating the issues as an assault on America? It's wingnuts with microphones. Do liberals get ultra-pc? Some do, but I see it as more of a stereotype than anything else. But, sure some on the left take it too far.

Also, "the left" just elected a moderate Democrat and are mostly satisfied with the choice. There was no cult of personality, no irrational beliefs in what Biden can and cannot accomplish. 80 million people voted for him, there's a lot of liberals to count among them, to include Bernie Bros. They compromised for the sake of the country and I think as opposed with what we are seeing from the right at this point that's a good thing. The left so to speak is actually kind of moderate in it's radicalism compared to you know who. The right isn't even conservative so much as just a straight up cult willing to meld it's beliefs into whatever Trump wants.

There are people who most likely aren't going to be a part of any informed, rational, constructive conversation. Some of these Trumpsters may come to their senses at some point, but a lot of them just won't. So trying to deal with them is most likely wasted effort. I compare it to trying to communicate with a wild-eyed teenage jihadi on the streets of Damascus.

I agree. Though it's hard to tell as I do believe this board tends to pervert the size of the far right. But, who knows, he got 74 million votes and even normal Republicans are starting to fall in line with the cult. I know an elderly couple (late 60s) who when the virus began were and still are taking COVID seriously in the sense they mask up and social distance. When the Lt. Governor of Texas basically said old people should be ready to sacrifice themselves in the name of the economy she was in tears. She couldn't put two and two together so Trump for the most part got a pass. Now, she's questioning the COVID numbers and is somewhat convinced that flu numbers are down because people are diagnosing people with the flu as having COVID. They know and I know that we just don't talk about Trump to each other, but I found their ignorance in putting so much faith in internet rumors disturbing. I guess my point is this isn't the left poisoning their well, they are doing it to each other and they are exploiting everything to include raping common sense on a global pandemic.

I'm not so sure the left sitting quiet and taking it is really going to change their minds. That is probably not what you mean but someone whining about safe spaces in a corner of the world has very little impact.

I'm not so sure college safe spaces and transgendered women using the ladies room is really to blame here. Most Americans haven't had any direct dealings with either, but who are the ones inflating the issues as an assault on America? It's wingnuts with microphones. Do liberals get ultra-pc? Some do, but I see it as more of a stereotype than anything else. But, sure some on the left take it too far.

Also, "the left" just elected a moderate Democrat and are mostly satisfied with the choice. There was no cult of personality, no irrational beliefs in what Biden can and cannot accomplish. 80 million people voted for him, there's a lot of liberals to count among them, to include Bernie Bros. They compromised for the sake of the country and I think as opposed with what we are seeing from the right at this point that's a good thing. The left so to speak is actually kind of moderate in it's radicalism compared to you know who. The right isn't even conservative so much as just a straight up cult willing to meld it's beliefs into whatever Trump wants.

I agree. Though it's hard to tell as I do believe this board tends to pervert the size of the far right. But, who knows, he got 74 million votes and even normal Republicans are starting to fall in line with the cult. I know an elderly couple (late 60s) who when the virus began were and still are taking COVID seriously in the sense they mask up and social distance. When the Lt. Governor of Texas basically said old people should be ready to sacrifice themselves in the name of the economy she was in tears. She couldn't put two and two together so Trump for the most part got a pass. Now, she's questioning the COVID numbers and is somewhat convinced that flu numbers are down because people are diagnosing people with the flu as having COVID. They know and I know that we just don't talk about Trump to each other, but I found their ignorance in putting so much faith in internet rumors disturbing. I guess my point is this isn't the left poisoning their well, they are doing it to each other and they are exploiting everything to include raping common sense on a global pandemic.

I'm not so sure the left sitting quiet and taking it is really going to change their minds. That is probably not what you mean but someone whining about safe spaces in a corner of the world has very little impact.

haha....I can't watch you two play a cautious game of grab-ass any longer.
Look, 'this shit is so simple, you "CHANGE" America America Haters have brought all the pressure on yourselves, why it's all a big surprise to you is just plain bizarre.
Conservatives' were and have been plugging away doing business as usual, running this nation the way it's always been ran, doing things the way we've always done it...the American Way....and along came a bunch of weirdos hell-bent on forcing Americans to operate differently, to appease fringe factions, loonies and trespassing foreign criminals. Conservatives, being the nutless cowards they are looked the other way, didn't put up a fight and allowed you whacks to take the wheel and steer our nation down the shitter...well now they're pissed, they're retaliatory and they want their nation back from you Hate America types....that's all, simple shit!
Why not just get yourself legitimate, FUCK that 2% you're fighting for, fight to protect and preserve America and American virtue like we all use to before the faggots, wetbacks, feminazis and chicks with dicks suddenly came out of nowhere.

Look, 'this shit is so simple, you "CHANGE" America America Haters have brought all the pressure on yourselves, why it's all a big surprise to you is just plain bizarre.
Conservatives' were and have been plugging away doing business as usual, running this nation the way it's always been ran, doing things the way we've always done it...the American Way....and along came a bunch of weirdos hell-bent on forcing Americans to operate differently, to appease fringe factions, loonies and trespassing foreign criminals. Conservatives, being the nutless cowards they are looked the other way, didn't put up a fight and allowed you whacks to take the wheel and steer our nation down the shitter...well now they're pissed, they're retaliatory and they want their nation back from you Hate America types....that's all, simple shit!
Why not just get yourself legitimate, FUCK that 2% you're fighting for, fight to protect and preserve America and American virtue like we all use to before the faggots, wetbacks, feminazis and chicks with dicks suddenly came out of nowhere.
I'm sure that's right on the money!

I wasn't aware that "welfare queens" or "young bucks" were racist terms.

Then you are being deliberately stupid.

I am ashamed to say that I was a lifelong democrat until 2016. The democrat party has become a Globalist/Marxist organization bent on the destruction of the country.

Yeah, nobody believes you.

View attachment 432145
Yeah, I could not care less what you believe--you've been indoctrinated, moron.

^What losing looks like.

I have to admit, I've learned a lesson from you guys. I don't want to live in hate. It is OK to disagree and not be disagreeable, we need to get back to that. Look at all the collateral damage you threw out in your post? gays, Mexicans and others from south of our border, woman who want the same rights as everyone else and my latest porn searches, oops, people who don't identify exactly as you insist they must. Get over it.

I've never seen such a bunch of crybabies who feel they are owed something whether they win or lose. So, I've decided I'm going to try and be more positive and thoughtful of others who come into the conversation the same. Doesn't look like that includes you so I look forward to the continued hysterical clown show you guys are good for and will give you back the amount of respect you've earned.

^What losing looks like.

I have to admit, I've learned a lesson from you guys. I don't want to live in hate. It is OK to disagree and not be disagreeable, we need to get back to that. Look at all the collateral damage you threw out in your post? gays, Mexicans and others from south of our border, woman who want the same rights as everyone else and my latest porn searches, oops, people who don't identify exactly as you insist they must. Get over it.

I've never seen such a bunch of crybabies who feel they are owed something whether they win or lose. So, I've decided I'm going to try and be more positive and thoughtful of others who come into the conversation the same. Doesn't look like that includes you so I look forward to the continued hysterical clown show you guys are good for.
... and the freedom they have to spray that hate and misery and paranoia and rage, was helpful in leading you to that conclusion. If we know what people like this think, we know how much work still needs to be done.

That's part of the value of freedom of expression.

^What losing looks like.

I've never seen such a bunch of crybabies who feel they are owed something whether they win or lose. So, I've decided I'm going to try and be more positive and thoughtful of others who come into the conversation the same. Doesn't look like that includes you so I look forward to the continued hysterical clown show you guys are good for.
... and the freedom they have to spray that hate and misery and paranoia and rage, was helpful in leading you to that conclusion. If we know what people like this think, we know how much work still needs to be done.

I've never been one to want to take away their freedom to self identify.

^What losing looks like.

I've never seen such a bunch of crybabies who feel they are owed something whether they win or lose. So, I've decided I'm going to try and be more positive and thoughtful of others who come into the conversation the same. Doesn't look like that includes you so I look forward to the continued hysterical clown show you guys are good for and will give you back the amount of respect you've earned.
All you have to do is let go of FEELZ, step outside of your twisted world of LibTardia and take a good look at the degradation you have caused in a very short period of time.
Imagine a bunch of abnormals infiltrating a business, a big business, the greatest business the world has even known and telling all whom have built this business and watched it become great that they have been doing things wrong all along, that they will now have to start operating differently....doesn't that sound ignorant as fuck?

Clearly racism and hate will be part of the GOP for the foreseeable future.
I have never in my seventy years seen such vitriol and hate as I have witnessed coming from the democrat party in the last four years and especially the year just past. BTW, I am ashamed to say that I was a lifelong democrat until 2016. The democrat party has become a Globalist/Marxist organization bent on the destruction of the country.

So that puts you dead smack in the middle of the 60's as a young man. Did you burn your draft card and go to Woodstock? Did you miss the hatred of Chicago in 68?

There is only one party actively working to subvert and destroy our Constitution to keep their exalted leader in power.
I was in the Marine Corps recruiter's office on my 17th birthday--where were you? Yeah, I know that party--it's leader is hiding with Kameltoe in his basement. His last press release said her hair smelled good.

^What losing looks like.

Yeah, you guys led by example on that peace/get along thing over the last four years. Fat chance buddy, you reap what you sow.

^What losing looks like.

It's awfully odd that you wouldn't "HATE" an emerging group of abnormals hell-bent on forcing you to believe that doing it their way is better than the American Way.

^What losing looks like.

All you have to do is let go of FEELZ, step outside of your twisted world of LibTardia and take a good look at the degradation you have caused in a very short period of time.
Imagine a bunch of abnormals infiltrating a business, a big business, the greatest business the world has even known and telling all whom have built this business and watched it become great that they have been doing things wrong all along, that they will now have to start operating differently....doesn't that sound ignorant as fuck?

Yeah, when you say something it sounds ignorant as fuck.

Do some on the left go too far? Sure, is there a huge difference between how most on the left and right deal with each other? Absolutely. The left didn't invent an entire mythology, for the most part they are very much living in the real world.

I would watch blue cities blow up instead of Chinese ones because of biatches like you.

^What losing looks like.

Yeah, you guys led by example on that peace/get along thing over the last four years. Fat chance buddy, you reap what you sow.

We were respected in the world. Well, not when Bush was president but when Obama was our allies liked us. We need allies, I'd like them back please.

^What losing looks like.

It's awfully odd that you wouldn't "HATE" an emerging group of abnormals hell-bent on forcing you to believe that doing it their way is better than the American Way.
Well, I don't hate anyone.

The world is changing. Whether you like or not, America is part of the world.

I would watch blue cities blow up instead of Chinese ones because of biatches like you.

Why would I care that you want to destroy parts of America because of your awesome "patriotism"? Weirdo, comeback when they drop.

^What losing looks like.

We were respected in the world. Well, not when Bush was president but when Obama was our allies liked us. We need allies, I'd like them back please.
Wrong. Our enemies loved Obama. Our allies tolerated the useless POS at best. Obama couldn't find his ass with both hands in the daylight with a flashlight.

Forum List

Back