🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The vote should become completely electronic. You vote from your computer

Bad idea! Banks get hacked, I would not trust it.

Blockchain voting. IE, what cryptocurrency traders use to trade their money. Blockchains are impervious to tampering. You give everyone a blockchain of every registered voter. The municipal, state, and the federal government all receive a master copy of the blockchain, with the federal government getting a copy of every blockchain voter registry from all 50 states. You compare the number of voters who voted to the blockchain register; and if one doesn't match the other, the solution is simple, the aberrations are eliminated and the subsequent votes are thrown out.

Your bank accounts have iron clad encryption. That shit is secure. Let’s do that for the vote. The GOP won’t like this of course because anyone could vote easily lol. No more disenfranchisement for minority viewers. Fraud would be impossible if we had the world class encryption the fucking Pentagon has. The cote would be tallied immediately. No more long waits from the media for results.

Sure -- agent of Putin.. BRILLIANT.

NO!! It's gotta get more ACCURATE and RELIABLE and TIMELY.. you're not booking a Lyft ride...
Why hasn’t Russia hacked the Pentagon? Why haven’t they hacked our financial institutions? What are they waiting for?

Why did the hack the DNC..?..because they're morons!!

Is nothing online safe? I mean really. There is incredibly sensitive online shit the government uses.

Nothing "sensitive" from govt is online.. Agencies -- state/local have their own INTRA webs.. Or more heavily secured sites..

With NO access to www.ANYTHING..
Yes but what I am proposing would be an online infrastructure the pentagon uses. This isn’t shit you’re going to build over night but it’s possible.

My Gawd Billy Boy.. There's no such thing as a "secure site" on the Internet. Govts all over the world tapping into trans-ocean cables and links.. Pentagon puts NOTHING sensitive or classified on the WWWeb.. Amazing how little leftists understand about how things work.. NEXT -- I'll have to explain that solar power is only good for 6 hours a day.. :auiqs.jpg:
You still haven’t explained why this infrastructure the Pentagon uses couldn’t apply to the electoral process.

Let's cut this short son.. How about showing me a Pentagon website ON THE WWWeb that has "sensitive or classified" information?? I'll wait.. Hope you don't trigger an FBI visit TRYING to do this...
You’re the only one talking about the World Wide Web lol. I’m talking about the specific infrastructure the Pentagon uses. Granted I i was talking about banks earlier, but okay, dude take any victory you can get lol. Christ.

You make a very poor information systems designer. How do you connect potentially 200,000,000 voters with maybe ONLY a cellphone to this "infrastructure that the Pentagon uses"? Once you allow ANYONE ENTRY --- it's no longer secure --- is it Bullwinkle?

Is nothing online safe? I mean really. There is incredibly sensitive online shit the government uses.

Nothing "sensitive" from govt is online.. Agencies -- state/local have their own INTRA webs.. Or more heavily secured sites..

Yes but what I am proposing would be an online infrastructure the pentagon uses. This isn’t shit you’re going to build over night but it’s possible.

My Gawd Billy Boy.. There's no such thing as a "secure site" on the Internet. Govts all over the world tapping into trans-ocean cables and links.. Pentagon puts NOTHING sensitive or classified on the WWWeb.. Amazing how little leftists understand about how things work.. NEXT -- I'll have to explain that solar power is only good for 6 hours a day.. :auiqs.jpg:
You still haven’t explained why this infrastructure the Pentagon uses couldn’t apply to the electoral process.

Let's cut this short son.. How about showing me a Pentagon website ON THE WWWeb that has "sensitive or classified" information?? I'll wait.. Hope you don't trigger an FBI visit TRYING to do this...
You’re the only one talking about the World Wide Web lol. I’m talking about the specific infrastructure the Pentagon uses. Granted I i was talking about banks earlier, but okay, dude take any victory you can get lol. Christ.

You make a very poor information systems designer. How do you connect potentially 200,000,000 voters with maybe ONLY a cellphone to this "infrastructure that the Pentagon uses"? Once you allow ANYONE ENTRY --- it's no longer secure --- is it Bullwinkle?
Neither one of us know much about this field. I can’t be sure if this idea using the same infrastructure would be practical, but you sure as hell don’t know either lol.

Being in Cybersecurity for almost 3 decades, we are no where near ready for voting online. How many factors are to be used for authenticating the voter? How secure is the connection? How distributed would the election system be? How soon would the Democrats and liberals start complaining how racist online voting would be?

No.

And I am not sure why I would want that anyway.

If voting is so damn important why can't people get off their asses and go do it.

Your bank accounts have iron clad encryption. That shit is secure. Let’s do that for the vote. The GOP won’t like this of course because anyone could vote easily lol. No more disenfranchisement for minority viewers. Fraud would be impossible if we had the world class encryption the fucking Pentagon has. The cote would be tallied immediately. No more long waits from the media for results.

NO!! It's gotta get more ACCURATE and RELIABLE and TIMELY.. you're not booking a Lyft ride...
Why hasn’t Russia hacked the Pentagon? Why haven’t they hacked our financial institutions? What are they waiting for?

How do you know they haven't.

All you need is a Russian plant in charge of the system.....and Bing.....You're fucked.

They TRY all the FUCKING time you nidget.. That's why we pay for no less than 3 major "Cyber Warfare" fusion centers in our govt.. And USUALLY -- there's more to be gained by snatching the random laptop from a contractor or employee that forgets and leaves it in the car or a booth at a restaurant..

CHina now has a COMPLETE LIST of ALL govt employees and contractors with private Rlife info.. NOT stolen from the Pentagon.. Stolen on a laptop from the State Dept.

Are we done with this yet?

You gonna buy internet access for ALL? We just discovered that too many school kids had no way to remote learn.

But the BIG BELLY laugh here in your OPost is "bank accounts have ironclad encryption. That shit is secure"

You gonna buy internet access for ALL? We just discovered that too many school kids had no way to remote learn.

But the BIG BELLY laugh here in your OPost is "bank accounts have ironclad encryption. That shit is secure"

But, but, but, but.....

Billy Bullshit (aka Billy000) is a critical thinker......or so he claims.

I think Jack Daniels does the thinking for him.

Lol only you’re still on this - not me. It’s kind of lame you’re so desperate just to win this argument. My god dude. Yes, using the web wouldn’t be a good idea. We have already agreed on this. I’m simply proposing at this juncture about using the same infrastructure the pentagon uses. Why are you wasting so much time on this shit?

But, but, but, but.....

Biden’s going to win. Your dumbass was wrong all along. I bet you feel pretty fucking stupid.

But, but, but, but.....

Biden’s going to win. Your dumbass was wrong all along. I bet you feel pretty fucking stupid.

Billy, the critical thinker......

Biden has not won yet....and that is a victory in and of itself.

And even if he does win.....the senate stays GOP and Biden will be useless.

The only good thing would be the CA (unless they are really fucking stupid) will send a better senator that the whore you would have voted in as VP.

I was right in 2016. I may still be right in 2020. I've three SCOTUS judges. I've got more house seats (and if Biden wins...they are already saying the house goes GOP in 2022).

So, I am feeling pretty good.

You are the fucking stupid one.

This thread was about your not-so-well-thought-out idea.....

You lose again...asshole.

But, but, but, but.....

Billy, the critical thinker......

Biden has not won yet....and that is a victory in and of itself.

And even if he does win.....the senate stays GOP and Biden will be useless.

The only good thing would be the CA (unless they are really fucking stupid) will send a better senator that the whore you would have voted in as VP.

I was right in 2016. I may still be right in 2020. I've three SCOTUS judges. I've got more house seats (and if Biden wins...they are already saying the house goes GOP in 2022).

So, I am feeling pretty good.

You are the fucking stupid one.

This thread was about your not-so-well-thought-out idea.....

You lose again...asshole.

Did you realize that the election campaign is over? No need to be mad any longer.

The vote should become completely electronic. You vote from your computer
I love it to go well dressed together with my wife to an election office and to study the information there and to make a cross with a pen on a piece of paper after I made my decision. I don't like the idea that any computer votes for me. I guess in general I would love most the Swiss system of elections.

Last edited:

Okay, granted, but think about what the Pentagon uses. It’s basically it’s own internet. It’s as secure and anonymous as the dark web.

Okay. So hackers in the pentagon net are safe. Good for them.

Your bank accounts have iron clad encryption. That shit is secure. Let’s do that for the vote. The GOP won’t like this of course because anyone could vote easily lol.

You realize most democrats do not have bank accounts don't you? LOL Plus demanding voters have an IQ high enough to use a computer is racist!

Forum List

Back