The Walk of Shame

This might be the best Lincoln Project ad to date!
What happens when your party sleeps with pig, then wakes up one morning and comes to its senses. :)

What happens when your party sleeps with pig, then wakes up one morning and comes to its senses.

Trump walks off with the Electoral vote, and Hillary loses.

What happens when your party sleeps with pig, then wakes up one morning and comes to its senses. :)

That was funny! Trump won't even leave cab fair on the dresser.

Maybe the Elephant Lady will threaten to write a tell-all book and come out 130 grand richer!

That’s the problem: Republicans won’t come to their senses once Trump is gone; they’ll continue with the same failed, wrongheaded Trump agenda:

Hateful, bigoted anti-immigrant nativism.

Voter rights suppression.

Reckless, unwarranted, irresponsible deregulation.

Ignore the fact of climate change.

Hostility to privacy rights.

Hateful, bigoted agenda hostile to gay and transgender Americans.

Seek to conjoin church and state.

This was the GOP well before Trump, it will still be the GOP when Trump is gone.

does it have naked tits in it?

if no, not interested.

(BTW, I sent in my Absentee ballot last week, checked yesterday, it's been received and ready to go. And, no vote for either of the presidential candidates)

That’s the problem: Republicans won’t come to their senses once Trump is gone; they’ll continue with the same failed, wrongheaded Trump agenda:

This was the GOP well before Trump, it will still be the GOP when Trump is gone.

Republicans won’t come to their senses once Trump is gone;

Did Democrats change when Obama left office?

does it have naked tits in it?

if no, not interested.

(BTW, I sent in my Absentee ballot last week, checked yesterday, it's been received and ready to go. And, no vote for either of the presidential candidates)

Did you write in Pete Musico from the Wolverine Watchmen? :D

gfu1d729q4s51.jpg

Maybe the Elephant Lady will threaten to write a tell-all book and come out 130 grand richer!

Would not be the first. Hopefully she will learn and quit sleeping with pigs.

Would not be the first. Hopefully she will learn and quit sleeping with pigs.

They're already talking about Marco Rubio, Tom Cotton and Don Junior in 2024. So that seems doubtful.

Regardless of who wins you will continue burning, looting and murdering with your anti-American death cults, Antifa and BLM.

And of course you love 3rd world immigration, you love 3rd world so much that you believe America should be made into its image.

I sure do hope that threads like this are cathardic to our challenged lefties on this board...Because the echo chamber depicted so far would make a great case study for examples of non critical thinking in self reflection.

What happens when your party sleeps with pig, then wakes up one morning and comes to its senses.

Trump walks off with the Electoral vote, and Hillary loses.

Yes, but did you enjoy the ad? :D

Why would I bother watching an ad here when I haven't seen any of their ads elsewhere?

Forum List

Back