The Walking Dead Season 6

Wolves weren't in the comics. They're a creation of the tv version of WD. In the comics the negan guy is the leader of a group called the saviors. What we know about the wolves now, they don't seem to match well as the possible tv version of the saviors. The wolves just kill anyone for no reason. The saviors don't.

Looks like we know who's playing Negan now. :D

Jeffrey Dean Morgan Cast as Negan on The Walking Dead

deanmorgannegan-158660.jpg

I guess we'll see him next season.

Since everybody is expecting Glenn to have survived, based on what they showed, and what's due for him in the comics... I can't expect him to survive scott-free. He's either gonna become a zombie and that's how we'll see him next, or more likely the Wolves will somehow get him out of that dilemna and he'll become their captive, and meet his inevitable demise. Possibly as a hostage, when negotiations stall or break down. There's a few more people missing in this last episode too.

That's the only reason I can see for such a bad episode, because that last episode ranks among the worst of the series. But it was preceded by two of the best of the series. And the only important thing about that episode (besides hot Maggie being pregnant) is the absence of a few of the main characters. So it's time for the Wolves to become a presence. I think they have multiple hostages that are important to us. And it may get down to some serious negotiations, and it may just be Glenn that meets his fate.

That's how I see it rolling, based on how bad the last episode was. They have to be telling us something, by showing us nothing. And then we'll look back in a few weeks and say how amazing this last episode was based on what it revealed! :)

jus sayin... : - )

For major death scenes in the comics, they usually swap characters. That gov cut off Tyreese's head in the comic and the Hunters are a bitten Dayle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not a lot of talk about this past episode I see. :D I find it hard to believe that Darryl let himself be caught by those 3 people who seemed . . . kind of naive.

That stupid diabetic blonde girl who goes over to two corpses, knowing about what happens to the dead in this situation. My God, how much more stupid could she be? She would have died soon eventually with her diabetic condition. Once their insulin supplies ran out, and considering the lack of probably "appropriate" food choices, she would be screwed. Those other two who stole Darryl's bike . . . I don't know what to think of them. I don't blame them for behaving the way they did, considering the circumstances. Hard to really trust anyone, and they don't know Darryl.

Not a lot of talk about this past episode I see. :D I find it hard to believe that Darryl let himself be caught by those 3 people who seemed . . . kind of naive.

That stupid diabetic blonde girl who goes over to two corpses, knowing about what happens to the dead in this situation. My God, how much more stupid could she be? She would have died soon eventually with her diabetic condition. Once their insulin supplies ran out, and considering the lack of probably "appropriate" food choices, she would be screwed. Those other two who stole Darryl's bike . . . I don't know what to think of them. I don't blame them for behaving the way they did, considering the circumstances. Hard to really trust anyone, and they don't know Darryl.

My thought was "We are 2-3 years into the apocalypse, where the hell has she been getting insulin this long?"

>>>>

My thought was "We are 2-3 years into the apocalypse, where the hell has she been getting insulin this long?"

>>>>
Why hasn't the zombies decomposed to skeletons?

I'm more upset over the loss of the crossbow than I am about the loss of Glenn.

LOL.

Looks like we pretty much called it on Glenn. :D

I still don't really buy it (seems like kind of a lame stunt on the part of the writers, tbh), but I'm glad to see that he'll be back around all the same. :)

Sent from my LGLS991 using Tapatalk

I actually haven't watched last week's episode yet. I'll have to check it out later. Lol

Sent from my LGLS991 using Tapatalk

Yep, that was some pretty shitty writing. However, if Carl ends up killed like they are making it seem......that would be a perfectly acceptable replacement. :lol:

Of course, the other kid is probably going to get eaten now that the tower fell and took down part of the wall, but I can dream!

Carl gets shot in the eye. Probably next week.

Is this a serious post? :) Never can be too sure with you.
It's serious. In the comic he gets shot in the eye as the walkers overrun Alexandria. He doesn't die though he ends up with a patch over his eye like a pirate. So he won't be corrrrrral anymore. Now he's cARRRRRl

Yes I went there.

Forum List

Back