The Walking Dead Season 6

Carl gets shot in the eye. Probably next week.

Is this a serious post? :) Never can be too sure with you.
It's serious. In the comic he gets shot in the eye as the walkers overrun Alexandria. He doesn't die though he ends up with a patch over his eye like a pirate. So he won't be corrrrrral anymore. Now he's cARRRRRl

Yes I went there.

Yeah. It's fairly gruesome.

Carl's_eye_zoomed.png

Then again, however, they skipped Rick getting his hand chopped off, and the baby getting shot along with Lori. It might never happen.

Sent from my LGLS991 using Tapatalk

It's serious. In the comic he gets shot in the eye as the walkers overrun Alexandria. He doesn't die though he ends up with a patch over his eye like a pirate. So he won't be corrrrrral anymore. Now he's cARRRRRl

Yes I went there.

Carl's_eye_zoomed.png

Then again, however, they skipped Rick getting his hand chopped off, and the baby getting shot along with Lori. It might never happen.

Yeah they have to change some stuff or there's no suspense. Walker blood infecting an open wound is a big thing that's different. Although I would think it would be extremely difficult to prevent that because people are nicked up from years of fighting so I'm sure there's wounds everywhere and obviously walker blood gets all over you when it splatters. I'm glad they left that out of the show.

Yes I went there.

Carl's_eye_zoomed.png

Yeah they have to change some stuff or there's no suspense. Walker blood infecting an open wound is a big thing that's different. Although I would think it would be extremely difficult to prevent that because people are nicked up from years of fighting so I'm sure there's wounds everywhere and obviously walker blood gets all over you when it splatters. I'm glad they left that out of the show.

They'd all be dead by now if that was the case! They get covered in blood and guts. That's pretty gross. Lol. Zombies are pretty disgusting, I must say. :D

And now we have a 2 1/2 month wait....

Deanna turned out to be an idiot about dying. In what way is getting eaten better than shooting yourself?

Both of Jessie's kids are terrible. They seem likely to die, but not until after causing plenty of others to die. Sam, at least, has the excuse of his young age. Ron is just a douchebag. Carl did a good job dealing with the situation at the time; making an issue of it would not have helped as the walkers were busting in.

Morgan is an asshole. Carol is an idiot. That entire scenario should never have existed, nor gone down the way it did.

Considering the accuracy with which the group is able to head-shot walkers, I think Rosita or Tara should have shot rather than let the doctor be taken.

Was there never any sort of contingency planning done in the case of a breach? Some sort of noise/visual set up to draw walkers away from town, or at least to one particular side or another?

Father Gabriel just hangs around....at least he's not getting in the way any more. :p

Sunday nights have gotten a lot less entertaining for the next couple of months. :lol:

Deanna turned out to be an idiot about dying. In what way is getting eaten better than shooting yourself?

Both of Jessie's kids are terrible. They seem likely to die, but not until after causing plenty of others to die. Sam, at least, has the excuse of his young age. Ron is just a douchebag. Carl did a good job dealing with the situation at the time; making an issue of it would not have helped as the walkers were busting in.

Morgan is an asshole. Carol is an idiot. That entire scenario should never have existed, nor gone down the way it did.

Considering the accuracy with which the group is able to head-shot walkers, I think Rosita or Tara should have shot rather than let the doctor be taken.

Was there never any sort of contingency planning done in the case of a breach? Some sort of noise/visual set up to draw walkers away from town, or at least to one particular side or another?

Father Gabriel just hangs around....at least he's not getting in the way any more. :p

Sunday nights have gotten a lot less entertaining for the next couple of months. :lol:

Because she wanted to take out some zombies to help out before she died. Why not go out fighting?

You are right about having a contingency plan. Deanna was very organized. Of course she should have had a plan B.

Because she wanted to take out some zombies to help out before she died. Why not go out fighting?

You are right about having a contingency plan. Deanna was very organized. Of course she should have had a plan B.

Go out fighting? That doesn't mean you don't save yourself a bullet! :D

Sam is Walker Food. Ron....I'd like to buy stock in the kids acting career.

My wife and I were handicapping the Carol Morgan fight and I said Morgan wins this round, Carol's hurt and she's talking instead of acting.

Yes, take the fucking head shot on the W guy. Nothing good ever happened to anyone from dropping their weapon.

Go out fighting? That doesn't mean you don't save yourself a bullet! :D

I guess that's a personal choice. Maybe some people would rather be killed by zombies than to kill themselves? :dunno:

My wife and I were handicapping the Carol Morgan fight and I said Morgan wins this round, Carol's hurt and she's talking instead of acting.

Yes, take the fucking head shot on the W guy. Nothing good ever happened to anyone from dropping their weapon.

Morgan keeping that guy and letting those people live has led to nothing but problems. He needs to realize that while he does not need to seek out people to kill and make areas "clear," he does have to sometimes kill in this situation. It is a kill or be killed situation.

I gotta say last nights mid-finale was a cash grab.
I would be willing to bet that last nights episode set a new record for the number of commercials in a single hour.
Over a third of the show was commercials - that is ridiculous.

I would be willing to bet that last nights episode set a new record for the number of commercials in a single hour.

I didn't notice anymore commercials than normal.

I stream it on Monday night instead of watching it live and with AdBlocker there are no commercials, but the running time was still 45 minutes which is standard for a 1 hour commercial broadcast. (I know because I watch it while walking my 3-miles on treadmill, that's the reason I note the time, and then I lead into the Talking Dead.)

>>>>

I stream it on Monday night instead of watching it live and with AdBlocker there are no commercials, but the running time was still 45 minutes which is standard for a 1 hour commercial broadcast. (I know because I watch it while walking my 3-miles on treadmill, that's the reason I note the time, and then I lead into the Talking Dead.)

>>>>

I do the same, I download it on Monday...I had it at 38 minutes. But the torrents also cut out all of the previews as well as commercials....even the introductory. Usually it is about 42 minutes.
Funny thing is I have it on SlingTV but it won't let you FF commercials, so I pirate it.

>>>>

I do the same, I download it on Monday...I had it at 38 minutes. But the torrents also cut out all of the previews as well as commercials....even the introductory. Usually it is about 42 minutes.
Funny thing is I have it on SlingTV but it won't let you FF commercials, so I pirate it.

Just double checked the replay, 45 minutes 25 seconds from start to finish. No commercials but it does include opening and closing credits which is normal.

I watch it via the website using AdBlocker which chops out the commercials.

>>>>

i can't take commercials anymore.
I cut the cable cord several years ago, I have Netflix, SlingTV and NFL SundayTicket...plus free PBS, Smithsonian and others. Once you haven't seen commercials for awhile you can't go back

i can't take commercials anymore.
I cut the cable cord several years ago, I have Netflix, SlingTV and NFL SundayTicket...plus free PBS, Smithsonian and others. Once you haven't seen commercials for awhile you can't go back

Yep, we maintain a very basic cable connection (along with our internet) because there are a few shows that my wife and I watch together - but I lot of the stuff I like I just stream. Maintaining the basic connection allows me to stream many channels from their website live. So at work I can stream live CNN/Fox News to my phone to listen to while I work on other things. Having an unlimited data plan doesn't hurt either.

>>>>

She really should have saved herself at least one bullet.

We've all seen it before. Death by getting gnawed on by Walkers ain't exactly quick. :lol:

Take the fucking ANY shot. You have guns and he has a knife to the throat of a person that's not exactly part of the family anyway. Losing her is a very minor setback at best while letting the wolf go is only going to cause more problems down the road. That was really bad writing. The season started off so great and then really went in the shitter the last couple episodes.

Finally just got around to watching the episode.

Morgan's an idiot. DeAnna kind of drove me nuts, so I'm glad she's not around anymore. It looks like that stupid little kid is getting ready to get everyone killed.

I liked that scene at the beginning with the ants on the hamburger. Nice foreshadowing. :D

Take the fucking ANY shot. You have guns and he has a knife to the throat of a person that's not exactly part of the family anyway. Losing her is a very minor setback at best while letting the wolf go is only going to cause more problems down the road. That was really bad writing. The season started off so great and then really went in the shitter the last couple episodes.

Minor setback? She is the only medically trained person there as far as I know.

Forum List

Back