The Walking Dead Season 6

I felt sorry for little Sam. Poor little boy is petrified and who could blame him? There are real monsters killing and eating people, so the writing is NOT terrible. That is probably how a lot of small kids would react to such a situation. It would be incredibly traumatizing and frightening for a child that age.

I don't know how people can hate children so much either. That's sick even if they are just playing a role on TV. How hateful.

Watch it gurl. Next time the walkers are heading your way............

Just sayin!

:banana2:

div%3E%3Cdiv%20class=

If they had come up with a plan B and they were all safe, it wouldn't be much of an exciting show though, would it?
I don't mind things going south as long as it makes sense. Giving over your gun to a wolf expecting that to somehow go well is just ridiculous. Knowing you have 2 different ways to hide yourself from walkers in plain sight and walk among them, and not using either one of them in your course of action to try and get an entire herd to redirect is ridiculous too. Rick is talking about a plan to get out of the town and get past all of them to try and get the herd to leave Alexandria and he never thinks to use the armless jawless zombie routine that michone did, or cover himself with guts and blood? He waits to use that trick when everyone ELSE has to do it too, including a scared child and a fucking BABY, and they all have to execute it perfectly or they all get noticed... What kind of sense does that make?

It's just those things in the writing that makes it ridiculous. They can still have tribulations and not have the writing be so dumb. Even you said yourself that of Glenn survived that situation it would be ridiculous. Well look what happened.

If they had come up with a plan B and they were all safe, it wouldn't be much of an exciting show though, would it?
I don't mind things going south as long as it makes sense. Giving over your gun to a wolf expecting that to somehow go well is just ridiculous. Knowing you have 2 different ways to hide yourself from walkers in plain sight and walk among them, and not using either one of them in your course of action to try and get an entire herd to redirect is ridiculous too. Rick is talking about a plan to get out of the town and get past all of them to try and get the herd to leave Alexandria and he never thinks to use the armless jawless zombie routine that michone did, or cover himself with guts and blood? He waits to use that trick when everyone ELSE has to do it too, including a scared child and a fucking BABY, and they all have to execute it perfectly or they all get noticed... What kind of sense does that make?

It's just those things in the writing that makes it ridiculous. They can still have tribulations and not have the writing be so dumb. Even you said yourself that of Glenn survived that situation it would be ridiculous. Well look what happened.

I think they should have just set out every lawn rake they could find and laugh their asses off as the stupid zombies just kept stepping on them, one after the other.

Comedy and head trauma combined!

Hell, Laural and Hardy must be walkers somewhere!

But if they didn't do these crazy things, the show might be boring. Just sayin.

I think they should have just set out every lawn rake they could find and laugh their asses off as the stupid zombies just kept stepping on them, one after the other.

Comedy and head trauma combined!

Hell, Laural and Hardy must be walkers somewhere!

Yeah, I like that idea! :up:

It isn't like covering yourself with walker guts is a safe, reliable thing. They've done it once and spent the entire time terrified that the slightest miscue might alert the walkers that they were alive.

Yes, sometimes the writing gets weak.....but a lot of the bitching going on about the show is far weaker than the writing. :p

They used the trick, but forgot to duct tape the dumb kids mouth. And I guess they didn't want to dirty their faces this time.

It was a bunch of hooey leading the walkers out anyway. Set fire to them. Or take turns at the truck where they smooshed thru to lop off heads. Spray them with gas and light the dam things.

The whole thing was just bad writing. BAD.

Didn't one of the vehicles collapse in the valley that was holding the walkers, which was going to cause problems?

Would tens of thousands of walkers burn, and burn sufficiently to actually stop them? How much gas do you think is available, and should it be used to try and burn a giant horde of walkers rather than run the working vehicles still around?

Would those trucks have continued to hold while the people tried to kill the walkers one at a time through the gap? How many people would do it, how long at a time, how difficult would it be to kill thousands of walkers with a handful of people?

They used the trick, but forgot to duct tape the dumb kids mouth. And I guess they didn't want to dirty their faces this time.

It was a bunch of hooey leading the walkers out anyway. Set fire to them. Or take turns at the truck where they smooshed thru to lop off heads. Spray them with gas and light the dam things.

At the gate, spear th MFs. Each one taken out is one less to worry about later!

Sure, but considering the numbers they've shown, they probably wouldn't have put much of a dent in the herd. :)

Sam is batshit crazy. Hence the dark circles under his eyes and listening to Tiny Tim sing Tiptoeing Through The Tulips.
They should have left him behind for bait so they could escape.

And since when can zombies climb stairs? If they are stupid enough to walk into spikes, they should be too stupid to know what stairs are.

Bad writing. BAD.
walkers with paper thin skulls that can easily be killed by a single blow to the head.
Walkers with super tough chompers that can bit through denim.
Walkers with super tough fingers that can rip skin off.
You can't be infected by having zombie guts blow into your mouth, eyes, and face but a bite does the trick?

This whole show is bogus.

I didn't think the episode was so terrible. In fact, there was a lot of action and a lot of things happened. The previews showed that Darryl, Abraham, and Sasha are confronted by a gang on motorcycles who tell them they are going to take all of their belongings.
A motorcycle gang in a world of zombies. Take one wrong turn and boom.

I didn't think the episode was so terrible. In fact, there was a lot of action and a lot of things happened. The previews showed that Darryl, Abraham, and Sasha are confronted by a gang on motorcycles who tell them they are going to take all of their belongings.

That's true. I would rather be in a car where I could just run them over.

At the gate, spear th MFs. Each one taken out is one less to worry about later!

Sure, but considering the numbers they've shown, they probably wouldn't have put much of a dent in the herd. :)

Agreed, but it would be a far better use of their time and efforts

I sometime find myself driving down the interstate, and instead of enjoying the veiw, I start picking out which farm would be best to hold up in!

Yep, time for a walking dead break!

OBTW, I found the perfect place!!!!!

They should have made a moat around their compound filled with sharp objects. Then they could go out and burn all the zombies caught in the moat. They would have to make it big though. Otherwise, in certain places it might get filled with zombies so they can use them as a bridge and get to the compound.

It's weird, but I find myself NOT wanting to be in big cities or towns. Not due to fear of walkers....mostly due to how rabid HUMANS can be at the first sign of a catastrophe. Take away their cell phones, puters, electric, warmth, food....and you have living walkers who will KILL you just to take what little you have.

There is no way on Gods green earth I would ever live in a city. Ever.

That's true. I would rather be in a car where I could just run them over.
Add to that I bet they were Harley's.
Zombie attractors they are with that vroom vroom.

Forum List

Back