The Walking Dead Season 6

Eventually, those walkers SHOULD just fall apart and the only thing left moving would be the jaws since the legs and arms fall off from rot.

In the comic book - did Glenn die?

Last night, when Maggie and Aaron were together, what did he mean when said 'Aaron likes boys and girls, depending on how its spelled'? Yeah, I get the female name is spelled Erin but the statement made no sense. And what happened to his lover/partner?

Interesting to see the people of Alexandria finding their way through the horror and mess the world has become. Its like they're finding their strength and is what the spin off should have/could have been.

Annoying that we see Rick in a dead RV with gazillions of walkers headed his way and then he's magically outside the town, yelling to be let in. OTOH, much about the show doesn't really hang together or make sense.

Rck got out of that van just like he got thru the walkers. He plowed his way thru.

Another episode with no word on Glen. Grrr... Lol

I'm thinking that he's dead and eaten.

Probably. Who knows with how they're going deliberately out of their way to milk it though. Lol

Maybe they'll have him live, just so he can be beaten to death with a barbed wire wrapped baseball bat a couple of episodes later (like he was in the comics). :D

Sent from my LGLS991 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Probably. Who knows with how they're going deliberately out of their way to milk it though. Lol

Maybe they'll have him live, just so he can beaten to death with a barbed wire wrapped baseball bat a couple of episodes later (like he was in the comics). :D

:ack-1: That's how Glenn died in the comic? Nah, they should just leave him dead I think. Lol. :D

Maybe they'll have him live, just so he can beaten to death with a barbed wire wrapped baseball bat a couple of episodes later (like he was in the comics). :D

Who killed Glenn in the comic? :)

:ack-1: That's how Glenn died in the comic? Nah, they should just leave him dead I think. Lol. :D
Yeah, by this guy called "Negan" (leader of the Wolves, I think).

All things considered, Glen might have gotten off easy. Lol!

Well, at least the zombies don't have any ill will. They just want brains and guts. Mwa-ha-ha! :razz:

Well, at least the zombies don't have any ill will. They just want brains and guts. Mwa-ha-ha! :razz:

Yummy! :D

Yummy! :D

I'll take mine cooked please. Too slimy. :D

Personally speaking, the zombie theme of this show is nothing I am interested in. It's dumb. Kiddie stuff. It's the concept of how humanity isn't really all that advanced when it comes to survival in an apocalypse event. THAT is what fascinates me on this show.

The worst thing about Glen's death is that now we're going to have to sit through - sigh - Maggie's nervous breakdown, demand to go search for him, and just emotional meltdown in general.

I wonder if she will end up being pregnant with a little Glen just adding to it.

He'll be back in future shows, but probably in flash-back sequences.

>>>>

OK, I admit. 1 for 2. The episode wasn't dedicated to Maggie's melt-down, however she is pregnant.

:)

>>>>

I don't really give a shit about maggie OR glenn, to be honest. But I thought he deserved a better send off than that. However, I prefer him getting eaten than being beat with a baseball bat wrapped with bobwire.

Since everybody is expecting Glenn to have survived, based on what they showed, and what's due for him in the comics... I can't expect him to survive scott-free. He's either gonna become a zombie and that's how we'll see him next, or more likely the Wolves will somehow get him out of that dilemna and he'll become their captive, and meet his inevitable demise. Possibly as a hostage, when negotiations stall or break down. There's a few more people missing in this last episode too.

That's the only reason I can see for such a bad episode, because that last episode ranks among the worst of the series. But it was preceded by two of the best of the series. And the only important thing about that episode (besides hot Maggie being pregnant) is the absence of a few of the main characters. So it's time for the Wolves to become a presence. I think they have multiple hostages that are important to us. And it may get down to some serious negotiations, and it may just be Glenn that meets his fate.

That's how I see it rolling, based on how bad the last episode was. They have to be telling us something, by showing us nothing. And then we'll look back in a few weeks and say how amazing this last episode was based on what it revealed! :)

jus sayin... : - )

Forum List

Back