The Walking Dead Season 6

I actually think Rick has become one of the most unlikable characters on the show. The BS with watching Morgan like he was a threats was stupid. Come on that was BS. The way he handled the abusive husband, was plain bat-shit retarded.

The episode was good TV, but Rick's solution was bat shit retarded. Made perfectly for TV. The guy who got his face bit off was right there has to be a better way and getting rid of Rick is a great idea. The walkers were fish in a barrel. Why not reinforce the weak areas. Why couldn't they build that fence between the two semis and reinforce the semis? Second, why not try to reduce there numbers as much as possible. Start them on fire. Shoot a few. Get close to the edge and poke them in the head with spears. Toss rocks on them.They have a bunch of experienced zombie killers, they could get creative!

Once all the Walkers are dead make the Walker trap more of a secured strategic trap. Add lures to the trap aka NOISE! Rick theorizes that the reason Alexandria was never attacked is because all the Walkers kept getting trapped in this area. Why not use it to their advantage? It could be like the roach hotels!

Might not be the most exciting TV, so that is why rationale gets tossed to the curb.

Yeah. I really didn't understand why they didn't just blow the Walkers up or something.

Even if you drive the herd away, it could always come back at some point in the future.

Blow them up with what? Remember, there are very limited resources and few people with the expertise to use them.

Sure, it's a contrived plot for the show. Still, there are thousands, maybe tens of thousands of walkers, and supposedly more coming all the time. Putting up a fence might not be enough to hold back those kinds of numbers and they may not have the equipment or explosives or accelerants needed to effectively thin the herd.

I actually think Rick has become one of the most unlikable characters on the show. The BS with watching Morgan like he was a threats was stupid. Come on that was BS. The way he handled the abusive husband, was plain bat-shit retarded.

The episode was good TV, but Rick's solution was bat shit retarded. Made perfectly for TV. The guy who got his face bit off was right there has to be a better way and getting rid of Rick is a great idea. The walkers were fish in a barrel. Why not reinforce the weak areas. Why couldn't they build that fence between the two semis and reinforce the semis? Second, why not try to reduce there numbers as much as possible. Start them on fire. Shoot a few. Get close to the edge and poke them in the head with spears. Toss rocks on them.They have a bunch of experienced zombie killers, they could get creative!

Once all the Walkers are dead make the Walker trap more of a secured strategic trap. Add lures to the trap aka NOISE! Rick theorizes that the reason Alexandria was never attacked is because all the Walkers kept getting trapped in this area. Why not use it to their advantage? It could be like the roach hotels!

Might not be the most exciting TV, so that is why rationale gets tossed to the curb.

Yeah. I really didn't understand why they didn't just blow the Walkers up or something.

Even if you drive the herd away, it could always come back at some point in the future.

Blow them up with what? Remember, there are very limited resources and few people with the expertise to use them.

Sure, it's a contrived plot for the show. Still, there are thousands, maybe tens of thousands of walkers, and supposedly more coming all the time. Putting up a fence might not be enough to hold back those kinds of numbers and they may not have the equipment or explosives or accelerants needed to effectively thin the herd.

Well, there have been plenty of teenagers make pipe bombs. It's pretty simple actually.

Personally, I would've tried to set them all on fire.

All clustered together like that, they probably would have burned pretty easily.

Sorry, I just kind of abandoned our conversation. Lol. I had some work come in. :D

I'm sure there are some things they could do. It's not like these zombies are smart or anything.

I can understand that. I will probably be out of it for a few months. It is my last day on one job and starting a new job on Monday.

Well, there have been plenty of teenagers make pipe bombs. It's pretty simple actually.

All clustered together like that, they probably would have burned pretty easily.

Sorry, I just kind of abandoned our conversation. Lol. I had some work come in. :D

I'm sure there are some things they could do. It's not like these zombies are smart or anything.

I can understand that. I will probably be out of it for a few months. It is my last day on one job and starting a new job on Monday.

Well, I work from home on the computer. So, sometimes when I have some time in between jobs, I will read and post until something comes up. Then, back to work! :)

Maybe, I guess it depends on how well zombies in general, and these in particular, burn. You could end up with a bunch of zombies coming after you while on fire! :ack-1:

Come to think of it, we never did find out what was up with that giant cloud of smoke or all of those burnt walkers from last season, did we?

That kind of thing gets on my nerves.

Maybe, I guess it depends on how well zombies in general, and these in particular, burn. You could end up with a bunch of zombies coming after you while on fire! :ack-1:

Come to think of it, we never did find out what was up with that giant cloud of smoke or all of those burnt walkers from last season, did we?

That incident, these latest incidents, and the statement the mayor woman (God I can't remember her name - lol) made about taking people in and it not working out is probably all going to tie together hopefully.

Don't any of you remember when the mayor lady of the town told Rick and the group that she had banished people from the community? She said they had taken in a group but it didn't work out, so they banished them and hid their weapons. THAT is who is probably behind all of this.

The Wolves might very well be those people, for all we know. I guess we'll just have to wait and find out.

That's what I'm saying. If the little girl is involved, she is part of a group and not acting alone, that's for sure. :rolleyes-41: I wonder if some people even watched last season at all!

I honestly dunno at this point. It could be the kid, it could be the girl, it could be the priest, or it could be any one of them, working with the wolves.

I guess we'll have to wait and see! :D
The girl is semi new herself. Remember when Carrrrrrrl was first introduced to her in that house with the other guys? Very standoffish, very quiet, very WEIRD. Climbs the wall and goes wandering around. I bet she is one of the Wolves.

And let's not forget that someone is carving a "W" into the foreheads of zombies.

And let's not forget that someone is carving a "W" into the foreheads of zombies.

I think that's the wolves. I guess we'll find out though!

So what makes you think there are two separate groups? I think it is all related and all being done by the same group.

So what makes you think there are two separate groups? I think it is all related and all being done by the same group.

The wolves are definitely going to be the major bad guys going forward here. Whether there's another group, I couldn't say.

I kind of doubt it though.

The wolves are definitely going to be the major bad guys going forward here. Whether there's another group, I couldn't say.

Oh, I guess I misunderstood your post. It sounded to me like you were saying the "Wolves" (stupid name - lol) were responsible for the cutting of the zombies foreheads but not for the other incidents. :D

Oh, I guess I misunderstood your post. It sounded to me like you were saying the "Wolves" (stupid name - lol) were responsible for the cutting of the zombies foreheads but not for the other incidents. :D

Nah. The Wolves are most likely responsible for all of it, unless the writers have got a major trick up their sleeves. :D

Nah. The Wolves are most likely responsible for all of it, unless the writers have got a major trick up their sleeves. :D

I think the wolves and the creepy teenager girl are to obvious, I think in the end it will turn out to have been Fr. Gabriel.

>>>>

I think the wolves and the creepy teenager girl are to obvious, I think in the end it will turn out to have been Fr. Gabriel.

>>>>

Well, he is weird, and I don't like or trust him at all. Something is seriously wrong with him.

>>>>

Yeah. I'm getting the same vibe. If the wolves aren't involved, it'll almost certainly be that stupid ads priest.

Can't believe they killed off Noah so soon, but that jackass keeps hanging around.

>>>>

He doesn't come off as clever enough to pull something this potentially elaborate off. :dunno:

>>>>

He doesn't come off as clever enough to pull something this potentially elaborate off. :dunno:

>>>>

Lol. True. :D

You never know. He might've just blundered into it by blind spazzy stupidity, like he did with those walkers he let in the gate last season. [emoji38]

>>>>

>>>>

You never know. He might've just blundered into it by blind spazzy stupidity, like he did with those walkers he let in the gate last season. [emoji38]

That preacher pisses me off! :lol: I really want him to get it. He is no help at all to the group and, in fact, is a HUGE liability, even if he isn't involved with the latest incident.

>>>>

>>>>

That preacher pisses me off! [emoji38] I really want him to get it. He is no help at all to the group and, in fact, is a HUGE liability, even if he isn't involved with the latest incident.

Yeah. He's pretty much only there to piss the audience off at this point. Lol

>>>>

>>>>

That preacher pisses me off! [emoji38] I really want him to get it. He is no help at all to the group and, in fact, is a HUGE liability, even if he isn't involved with the latest incident.

Yeah. He's pretty much only there to piss the audience off at this point. Lol

I don't know, but I think I would have gotten rid of his double-crossing arse by now. Lol. :D

Forum List

Back