The Walking Dead Season 6

Nah. The Wolves are most likely responsible for all of it, unless the writers have got a major trick up their sleeves. :D

I think the wolves and the creepy teenager girl are to obvious, I think in the end it will turn out to have been Fr. Gabriel.

>>>>

He doesn't come off as clever enough to pull something this potentially elaborate off. :dunno:

I think the wolves and the creepy teenager girl are to obvious, I think in the end it will turn out to have been Fr. Gabriel.

>>>>

He doesn't come off as clever enough to pull something this potentially elaborate off. :dunno:

Lol. True. :D

You never know. He might've just blundered into it by blind spazzy stupidity, like he did with those walkers he let in the gate last season. [emoji38]

That preacher pisses me off! [emoji38] I really want him to get it. He is no help at all to the group and, in fact, is a HUGE liability, even if he isn't involved with the latest incident.

Yeah. He's pretty much only there to piss the audience off at this point. Lol
There can always be redemption! The guy that tried to kill Glen seems like he can be redeemed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Episode 2: Easily best episode of the show! Carol might be the best character on TV. She is awesome!

Looks like it was the Wolves, after all. :D

I agree. That was a damn good episode, much better than the one before.

It frankly kind of serves the Alexandrians right. Their security was always a joke to say the least.

It frankly kind of serves the Alexandrians right. Their security was always a joke to say the least.

I won't say serves them right, but at least they understand better.

Well, I missed the entire show because the game was on until almost midnight. It's on again at 1 a.m. and I'm going to try to stay up and watch it. I've been reading your posts and cheating a little though. :D

Are there even any left at this point? :lol:

Did anyone from the group die this week? Do tell. :D You don't have to give the story away. I just want to know if anyone from the group got eaten. Lol. Maybe the preacher?

Did anyone from the group die this week? Do tell. :D You don't have to give the story away. I just want to know if anyone from the group got eaten. Lol. Maybe the preacher?

Nah. I wish. :lol:

They basically introduced a metric crapton of new extras in Alexandria, just so they could get killed off.

I could've sworn that Alexandria only had like 10 people living in it before today's episode. lol

They basically introduced a metric crapton of new extras in Alexandria, just so they could get killed off.

I could've sworn that Alexandria only had like 10 people living in it before today's episode. lol

Darn. :lol: I was hoping it would be preacher's turn.

He was actually slightly less obnoxious than usual tonight.

Maybe they're trying to make him into a hero now. lol

It's just starting now. What is JSS?

Dunno. They didn't say.

Dunno. They didn't say.

I hate when they do that.

Enid, the JSS girl...is a wolf. Betcha betcha betcha. Which is why she left. And how the wolves knew so much about that place. Insider info and Enid is the info.

Anyway, I wish pussy DeAnna woulda been snuffed off. I dislike her. A lot. Fucking politician that knows squat.

Carol, as usual, got things done. I am a bit disappointed in Morgan though. He let them go instead of killing them.

Meanwhile, betcha there are walkers in the back of that tracker trailer that is still sitting there. They got the horn off, but the herd is on its way..and some are already there...in the back of the truck.

And...I STILL don't get why they don't head to a coastal area. In any situation like that, having protection on one side..forever...like the ocean....leaves only three sides to protect. Duh, duh duh. Find a damn boat, an island, kill off walkers still on that island and survive.

Dunno. They didn't say.
Yes they did. In the note Enid left for Carl.

Just survive somehow

Dunno. They didn't say.

Just survive somehow

Ah. Gotcha. I missed that before.

Dunno. They didn't say.

Just survive somehow

Geesh, I missed that too. Well, thanks, that makes sense. :)

For funzies...what would y'all do if this zombie thing happened? Would you stay in the middle of nowhere in a town/neighborhood surrounded by metal that MIGHT keep walkers out but WON'T keep live people out?

Me...I would do what I have been saying. Get a solid group like Grimes has....head to the coast...find some big boats....stock boats with all kinds of fishing gear...get some seeds and soil and planters...and stay at sea until an island is found. Clean it out of walkers, plant, fish, and do what pacific islanders did for centuries. Survive on food from the sea and what can be grown.

What would be YOUR plan?

Forum List

Back