The Walking Dead

I'm sick of these governor episodes show is quite slower than before, :sly:

As I said before, a show that is all action and no character development, get boring and dull quick. I think the last two episodes with the gov (and it has only been TWO episodes) were magnificient. You almost thought, the Gov was a decent guy and then all of sudden they showed his evil, yet charasimatic side. They showed how he got to the crazied look governor in that preview.

Also just imagine how stupid it would have been if they had the governor just show up with another large crew and a tank without a background story. The background stroy was told in TWO episodes. Just two episodes, much less than the half season for Andrea saga.

Don't worry though, I think your action and blood lust will be filled with the Gov Gang vs Prison gang scene.

Jim Jones meets the Zombie Apocalypse.

Im also gonna say that imo tonights episode was written very poorly.
Wow you have too high of standards, i thought the writing was brilliant.

What kind of "tough guy" or wannabe "leader" sits idly by and listens to someone tell them they killed part of their group then demands their obedience?
So he sat and played along, fine. That makes sense but to then follow the Governor AFTER the gun is not pointed at you rather than shooting him on sight the first chance he gets.
He is not a wantabe leader, rather he is a classic No 2. He wants to follow someone strong. He saw the Gov was strong and knew what to do. He saw Pete as weak and the Gov pointed that out quickly!

Then you have the part with the dude telling one of the only women around to stfu. Like, really? Thats not gonna get you laid by the only piece of ass in 100 miles.

Also we're supposed to believe that the new camp who saw the governor as weak & meek when he first joined are going to rally behind him as their leader only a few days later? Yeah right

Then you have the fact that the script writers gave away the entire episode and what was going to happen because of all the flash backs in the first few minutes.

In zombieland priorities change. Getting ass takes a back seat to surviving.

You're getting too old if you think getting laid takes a back seat to anything lol

Im also gonna say that imo tonights episode was written very poorly.
Wow you have too high of standards, i thought the writing was brilliant.

He is not a wantabe leader, rather he is a classic No 2. He wants to follow someone strong. He saw the Gov was strong and knew what to do. He saw Pete as weak and the Gov pointed that out quickly!

Then you have the part with the dude telling one of the only women around to stfu. Like, really? Thats not gonna get you laid by the only piece of ass in 100 miles.

Also we're supposed to believe that the new camp who saw the governor as weak & meek when he first joined are going to rally behind him as their leader only a few days later? Yeah right

Then you have the fact that the script writers gave away the entire episode and what was going to happen because of all the flash backs in the first few minutes.

In zombieland priorities change. Getting ass takes a back seat to surviving.

You're getting too old if you think getting laid takes a back seat to anything lol

Maybe the Tank operator is already getting strange from someone else at the camp and could care less.

A couple of things.

First, who knows if that tank is functional after all this time, if they have the fuel for it, if it's armed? Will they even be able to get it to the prison from where they are? I wouldn't just assume they are going to blow the prison open with the tank, and that's not even taking into account the question of if the camp members would agree to it.

It appears that the sister (I forgot her name) is gay, if Mitch knew that it makes sense that he wouldn't care about the possibility of getting laid with her.

If this does turn out to be nothing more than Prison vs Woodbury part 2 I'm going to be disappointed. I'd like to see something new introduced rather than rehashing the same old stuff.

Glad the governors story line is dead. Hated to see the old man go. TOLD YOU THE PRISON WAS A DEATH TRAP. Gonna be multiple story lines now as the group is split up. Think its bullshit that we waited near a year for this season and now we have to wait 2 to 3 months for the other half of the season.

omG!! It was just kinda humming along and I was thinking "hey, where's the big mid-season finale stuff" when BAM! the last 15 mins started. Excellent! I knew Hershel was going to get it but man oh man, what a nasty way to go. Scott Wilson (who plays Hershel) was on The Talking Dead. He said Hershel was smiling at the end, right before his neck got sliced, because he was always trying to get Rick to see a different side to situations and when Rick said to the Gov that they could all live together at the prison, that they could make it work, he (Hershel) knew that he had gotten through to Rick, that Rick had learned what Hershel was trying to teach him.

I love, love, love that Michonne doesnn't say more than half a dozen words then comes in and totally nails the gov! So glad she didn't kill him, just left him to be eaten. Too bad Meghan's mom put a bullet in his head.

Daryl.Is.Awesome! Using the walker as cover, oh so casually running by and stuffing the tank with whatever that was and thwup! arrow right into Mitch's heart (Kirk Acevedo, who played Mitch, also played Charlie in Fringe).

And the kids! Yay for Carol for teaching them to fight and for that little odd girl (I think she's the one who has been feeding the walkers the rats). Good for her for grabbing some weapons and for all the kids fighting back.

Does anyone believe that Judith is dead? I don't. Someone grabbed her out of the car seat and she is safe ... somewhere. Maybe Maggie got her. Poor Maggie and Beth ... watching Hershel get whacked like that. Yeesh.

Only two months before it's back. Not too long of a wait.

I still don't like the tank being part of this. I just find it unlikely that a fucktard like Mitch would have been able to keep it in working condition after so long. I would think something like that requires a lot of maintenance.

I'm also glad the governor story didn't drag on. Unfortunately, in making it short, they made it pretty damned silly. All of those people following him? I get that he's supposed to be a very charismatic leader, able to get people to follow him, but you just don't see it with this new group. Especially after he decides to behead Herschel right in front of them.

I also question the ability of most of those people to hold their own in that fight. I got the impression that group wasn't filled with the best fighters, minus a few people.

Run down the fences with your vehicles? Really, that's your plan? Blow holes in the walls with the tank? Hell, Rick just told you why that's a terrible idea, but here these idiots go, doing it anyway! I can actually see that happening, but it doesn't make it less moronic. :tongue:

I'm guessing Judith is alive, but it's possible they just didn't want to show graphic baby death. I won't believe she's gone until they confirm it somehow, though.

I was surprised Meghan died like she did. Part of keeping the governor story short again, I guess.

Dammit Maggie, let him lie there and suffer! Don't finish him!

There were plenty of issues, but they still put together a good dramatic episode for the break.

I still don't like the tank being part of this. I just find it unlikely that a fucktard like Mitch would have been able to keep it in working condition after so long. I would think something like that requires a lot of maintenance.

I'm also glad the governor story didn't drag on. Unfortunately, in making it short, they made it pretty damned silly. All of those people following him? I get that he's supposed to be a very charismatic leader, able to get people to follow him, but you just don't see it with this new group. Especially after he decides to behead Herschel right in front of them.

I also question the ability of most of those people to hold their own in that fight. I got the impression that group wasn't filled with the best fighters, minus a few people.

Run down the fences with your vehicles? Really, that's your plan? Blow holes in the walls with the tank? Hell, Rick just told you why that's a terrible idea, but here these idiots go, doing it anyway! I can actually see that happening, but it doesn't make it less moronic. :tongue:

I'm guessing Judith is alive, but it's possible they just didn't want to show graphic baby death. I won't believe she's gone until they confirm it somehow, though.

I was surprised Meghan died like she did. Part of keeping the governor story short again, I guess.

There were plenty of issues, but they still put together a good dramatic episode for the break.

Did Maggie shoot the gov? I thought it was Meghan's mom but wasn't pay much attention, was yelling too much for whoever it was to NOT shoot him. Let him suffer and get eaten by teh biters.

I totally agree about the tank. When the gov was talking to Rick I said 'there's no way he'll drive the tank through the fence because ... what's the point? Why take over the prison if you cant secure it?' Two minutes later he's driving the tank through the fence. Like, duhhhh.

The whole gov storyline was lame, imo. Yeah, yeah they didn't finish him off last season but so much of this season wasn't about him, just a few episodes then all of a sudden the gov decides to go after Rick and the prison. Glad that's over and am also glad they're leaving the prison (presumably). The story needs to move along.

I can't imagine that they'd have the baby eaten up. I think somebody grabbed her and ran and she's ok.

Did Maggie shoot the gov? I thought it was Meghan's mom but wasn't pay much attention, was yelling too much for whoever it was to NOT shoot him. Let him suffer and get eaten by teh biters.

I totally agree about the tank. When the gov was talking to Rick I said 'there's no way he'll drive the tank through the fence because ... what's the point? Why take over the prison if you cant secure it?' Two minutes later he's driving the tank through the fence. Like, duhhhh.

The whole gov storyline was lame, imo. Yeah, yeah they didn't finish him off last season but so much of this season wasn't about him, just a few episodes then all of a sudden the gov decides to go after Rick and the prison. Glad that's over and am also glad they're leaving the prison (presumably). The story needs to move along.

I can't imagine that they'd have the baby eaten up. I think somebody grabbed her and ran and she's ok.

I think for the Governor killing the people in the prison was more of a priority than securing it, I am pretty sure it was Lilly that killed him not Maggie.

I stopped reading the comics after this point so I'm not sure what happens next. They need to find God, they should have a prophet because if that's all that's left of the human race Im rooting for the cockroaches to take over

The Governor is a dirtbag. Led those people to death for no reason other than his own revenge but played the entire time like it wasn't about revenge at all

Forum List

Back