The Walking Dead

Big Death: Cooley and Eugene (hasn't been introduced yet)
Surprise: Judith is alive.
Walker Feeders: The creepy little girls feed the Walkers.
Morgan sighting: Supposely from the comic he joins the group after the prison falls. I think that will be the case.
Carol: Meets up with Abraham, Eugene and Rosita. Eventually introduces the groups to each other.
Romance: In the comic supposedly Carl gets with Sophia (who is still alive to this day), I think Beth (who is dead in the comic) takes Sophia's place. Sasha and Cooley.
Tyreese and Carol: Tyreese is get enraged, but eventually forgives Carol.

Morgan sighting: Supposely from the comic he joins the group after the prison falls. I think that will be the case.
Carol: Meets up with Abraham, Eugene and Rosita. Eventually introduces the groups to each other.
Romance: In the comic supposedly Carl gets with Sophia (who is still alive to this day), I think Beth (who is dead in the comic) takes Sophia's place. Sasha and Cooley.

Stop with the spoilers!!!!

I completely agree....I hate the waiting!! I loved this last episode...could have cried when Hershel was killed. The other young girl (sister to "Brian's" girlfriend?) will end up with one of the groups. Darryl will be off looking for Carol. Loved that Mishone was the one to get the Gov....wish he would have gotten eaten though while he was till alive. :)

Michonne did get the gov. She was attempting to let him die horribly, but that other girl shooting him made the ending of him way way too quick. Him getting torn apart, a la Dale, would have been perfect.

The sister to brian's girlfriend was killed by that creepy little girl. So its a good chance she wont come back....lol Brian's girlfriend might end up with our group. Will see.

how is it Herschel goes out so horribly and all we get is a sound of shot for the gov. Taht part stunk, but other than that....great ending. Well, maybe one last thing...how was it they were shooting up (with a tank) the building they wanted to occupy?

Agree, the Gov died to easily!!! I thought the person the little girl shot was the girl that was already with that group and became friends with the younger sister....guess I'm getting mixed up on that. Everything was happening so fast! :) I agree on the tank...if they wanted to live at the prison, why would they knock down the fences and blast holes in the prison?? I don't think the Gov planned on using the prison, his only aim was to kill everyone in there. He just used those people to help him.

I think Rich pretty much said it when he said something like "We all live here or none of us do."

No, it was her lesbian lover that died. The sister never entered the prison. She ran off and hid.

Then I was right!! Lol! Didn't catch the "lesbian" thing tho :)

It was very subtle, I didn't get it either until they mentioned it on Talking Dead.

Oh, come on, it wasn't THAT subtle. I'm usually oblivious to that stuff and I picked up on it. I have a friend that is gay and I was the LAST one to know.

Then I was right!! Lol! Didn't catch the "lesbian" thing tho :)

It was very subtle, I didn't get it either until they mentioned it on Talking Dead.

Oh, come on, it wasn't THAT subtle. I'm usually oblivious to that stuff and I picked up on it. I have a friend that is gay and I was the LAST one to know.

How did you pick up on it?:confused: I didn't even realize Lilys sister was gay until I rewatched the episode where she was walking with her sister and the Governor.

How did you pick up on it?:confused: I didn't even realize Lilys sister was gay until I rewatched the episode where she was walking with her sister and the Governor.

I think it was the talk during the fighting about "hide and I will find you". Yeah, see, I'm slow.

I think it was the talk during the fighting about "hide and I will find you". Yeah, see, I'm slow.

Oh I knew she was gay before than, they talked about it on the Talking Dead the week before the mid season finale.

Oh I knew she was gay before than, they talked about it on the Talking Dead the week before the mid season finale.

I don't watch the Talking Dead.

Stop with the spoilers!!!!

These are not spoilers, these are guess. See spoilers would mean that I actually knew what was going to happen!

Last edited:
If you could resurrect one Walking Dead character who would it be?

Dale! Just kidding.

Mine would be easy - Oscar! I think his character had so much more to give. Loved the actor and loved his level-headness. Herschel would be a close 2nd. Merle would be third. Loved his one liners!

Forum List

Back