The Walking Dead

Nobody said Andrea lmao!

I spoke to my nephew at Thanksgiving who reads the comics, he stated Andrea is a bad ass who is still alive and well in the comic. She was a warrior from day one and complete opposite from the show. He also told me they screwed up Dale's character also. He was the annoying asshole from the TV show, he played the Herschelesque character. He said he was upset when they killed off Dale in the comic.

I'm drawing a blank on Oscar....
TDog would be good.
The Hispanic family that struck out on their own in season one...not exactly killed off, but I think they would be an ok re-addition.

If you could resurrect one Walking Dead character who would it be?

Dale! Just kidding.

Mine would be easy - Oscar! I think his character had so much more to give. Loved the actor and loved his level-headness. Herschel would be a close 2nd. Merle would be third. Loved his one liners!

The Dale character was too damn annoying. I got no problem with a moral conscience character, but he was so much a hemorrhoid about it nobody wanted to listen to him.

Last edited:
It was very subtle, I didn't get it either until they mentioned it on Talking Dead.

Oh, come on, it wasn't THAT subtle. I'm usually oblivious to that stuff and I picked up on it. I have a friend that is gay and I was the LAST one to know.

How did you pick up on it?:confused: I didn't even realize Lilys sister was gay until I rewatched the episode where she was walking with her sister and the Governor.
I dunno...it was kind of obvious while they were sitting around the picnic table cleaning guns and making puppy eyes at each other. Same episode where the Gov takes out Martinez.

Say what you will, (and I dont usually find blondes to be all that hot), she is an attractive woman.

laurie1.jpg

Oh, come on, it wasn't THAT subtle. I'm usually oblivious to that stuff and I picked up on it. I have a friend that is gay and I was the LAST one to know.

How did you pick up on it?:confused: I didn't even realize Lilys sister was gay until I rewatched the episode where she was walking with her sister and the Governor.
I dunno...it was kind of obvious while they were sitting around the picnic table cleaning guns and making puppy eyes at each other. Same episode where the Gov takes out Martinez.

I guess your right, but I've seen women make flirty comments to each other just because without being gay.

I guess your right, but I've seen women make flirty comments to each other just because without being gay.
Sure, in the real world, but TV doesn't do subtle.

Forum List

Back