The Walking Dead

How did you pick up on it?:confused: I didn't even realize Lilys sister was gay until I rewatched the episode where she was walking with her sister and the Governor.
I dunno...it was kind of obvious while they were sitting around the picnic table cleaning guns and making puppy eyes at each other. Same episode where the Gov takes out Martinez.

I guess your right, but I've seen women make flirty comments to each other just because without being gay.

No, they are a couple.

Please, please, please tell me that someone else watched this. Someone? Anyone?

I watched it.

Hershel, Megan, Alisha, and the Governor die. Rick and everybody else are forced to leave the jail. They blow up a tank!!!

Uuhhh... SPOILER ALERT!

Meghan and Mick died also, along with nearly everyone in the Gov crew (it looks like the Gov GF and her sister are the only two that made it out) and Judith may or may not be dead!

They looked good but they did not show them kissing or anything like that, I don't even think they held hands.

In this last episode they were in bed together (sleeping .. no, really sleeping) and their arms were all entwined, all snuggly.

My 16 yr old knew they were gay when the sister (can't remember their names lol) was saying she was a cop and all and the one who got pinged right in the head (during the finale) called her on her bullshit. My daughter was like 'they're gay, they're all flirting with each other and stuff'.

Must have missed that part.

I remember seeing that part, but never even though about them being lesbians....I must be too old! Lol!

In this last episode they were in bed together (sleeping .. no, really sleeping) and their arms were all entwined, all snuggly.

My 16 yr old knew they were gay when the sister (can't remember their names lol) was saying she was a cop and all and the one who got pinged right in the head (during the finale) called her on her bullshit. My daughter was like 'they're gay, they're all flirting with each other and stuff'.

Must have missed that part.

I remember seeing that part, but never even though about them being lesbians....I must be too old! Lol!

I can't believe so many seem to have missed the relationship. I thought they were pretty obvious about the fact the two women were a couple. :tongue:

I thought it was cool that the car got stuck in ran-over walkers (not mud) - Never use back wheel drive cars!

I called Tyreese surviving. First, they created the clip SPECIFICALLY for the previews. It appears Tyreese is a goner, but some how survives. Second, it only happened in episode 3. They waited 3 seasons to introduce the beloved character they aren't killing him off that quick. Anyways glad he survived.

I thought he was a goner too. He took his sweet time getting out of the car.

And that was no horde they encountered either. That was a Walker ARMY. Where the hell did they come from? Even the swarms in Atlanta weren't that bad.

Whether Carol returns may have nothing to do with the show's story. It's always possible the actor decided to call it quits for some reason.

If not, I agree, we'll see her again.

She'll be back. No character leaves this show without being killed off in some manner. This isn't like a regular 1-hour TV drama series, where a character wants to start a new life and moves or quits his/her job or whatever other kind of soap opera-ish garbage. This is a show about life in a world of Zombies. You wanna leave the show? Okay...here's how you're gonna die!

That prison is about the stupidest place to hang out. But it is a tv show and not very well written. In real life people can't go five minutes without Twitter. They would want to know what is going on. These folks aren't even bothering to set up a radio to monitor? Sorry that's not how humans are wired.

Can't monitor a radio without electricity. When the world ends, so does the electricity. Sure, there is solar and wind powered stuff, but not everyone can hook one up. "Does anyone know how to hook up a solar panel to this jury-rigged radio?".

Besides...the bigger concerns are "where is the next meal coming from?" and "Is the fence/wall going to keep the zombies out while i'm asleep?".

The Gov looks like he is far off the deep end. Can't wait till next week.
When i saw him appear, i thought "Oh goody...the one-eyed sociopath is back"

Oh, the dogs eating that walker by the road...are animals immune to the walker virus?
That would be a good plot twist to hit us with either in the second half of this season or the next.

Scott Wilson (who plays Hershel) was on The Talking Dead. He said Hershel was smiling at the end, right before his neck got sliced, because he was always trying to get Rick to see a different side to situations and when Rick said to the Gov that they could all live together at the prison, that they could make it work, he (Hershel) knew that he had gotten through to Rick, that Rick had learned what Hershel was trying to teach him.
I saw the smile too. With that speech, he knew Rick had fully returned from the dark road he was travelling.

Daryl.Is.Awesome! Using the walker as cover, oh so casually running by and stuffing the tank with whatever that was and thwup! arrow right into Mitch's heart
When he got attacked by the Walker, the scene cut away, and then cut back to him holding the Walker (with what looked like rebar in the skull), i knew it was the writers taking a shot at the Daryl fans.

Does anyone believe that Judith is dead? I don't. Someone grabbed her out of the car seat and she is safe ... somewhere. Maybe Maggie got her.
She's alive. It's a suspense move by the writers. It had to be either Maggie or Bob. The blood is a dead (sorry :eek:) giveaway. The blood was focused in one area of the carrier. If a Walker had taken a bite out of Judith, there's be a spray pattern. Conclusion: It's Bob's blood. When he got shot, he obviously bled, but Maggie also had to get his blood on her when she checked to see if he had an exit wound.

Also, i saw someone running from that area of the prison before the catwalk was destroyed by the tank. The clothes made it look like Bob.

Run down the fences with your vehicles? Really, that's your plan? Blow holes in the walls with the tank? Hell, Rick just told you why that's a terrible idea, but here these idiots go, doing it anyway! I can actually see that happening, but it doesn't make it less moronic. :tongue:
The little girl the Governor was getting attached to died. He had nothing to more to lose. That's why he called for the banzai charge on the prison.

Have had some friends on FaceBook who have given up on the show. They think it's too depressing. I warned them in the beginning that zombie movies aren't happy ones, and very seldom have happy endings.

I'm impressed that the producers have been willing to kill off major players in this show. That is sticking to the zombie genre and I respect them for that.

Whether Carol returns may have nothing to do with the show's story. It's always possible the actor decided to call it quits for some reason.

If not, I agree, we'll see her again.

She'll be back. No character leaves this show without being killed off in some manner. This isn't like a regular 1-hour TV drama series, where a character wants to start a new life and moves or quits his/her job or whatever other kind of soap opera-ish garbage. This is a show about life in a world of Zombies. You wanna leave the show? Okay...here's how you're gonna die!

That Hispanic family left in season 1, if they were killed they didn't show it.

She's alive. It's a suspense move by the writers. It had to be either Maggie or Bob. The blood is a dead (sorry :eek:) giveaway. The blood was focused in one area of the carrier. If a Walker had taken a bite out of Judith, there's be a spray pattern. Conclusion: It's Bob's blood. When he got shot, he obviously bled, but Maggie also had to get his blood on her when she checked to see if he had an exit wound.

Also, i saw someone running from that area of the prison before the catwalk was destroyed by the tank. The clothes made it look like Bob.

I hope your right!

I hope your right!

Thats a good catch, Bob did get shot.

Forum List

Back