The Walking Dead

Whether Carol returns may have nothing to do with the show's story. It's always possible the actor decided to call it quits for some reason.

If not, I agree, we'll see her again.

She'll be back. No character leaves this show without being killed off in some manner. This isn't like a regular 1-hour TV drama series, where a character wants to start a new life and moves or quits his/her job or whatever other kind of soap opera-ish garbage. This is a show about life in a world of Zombies. You wanna leave the show? Okay...here's how you're gonna die!

That Hispanic family left in season 1, if they were killed they didn't show it.

Fair point.

NOTE: They already announced that they are going to kill off a big character that is still alive in the comic book (could mean at that point, so Glenn, Abraham, Rosita, Eugene, Carol are still available - or it could be to throw us off, so Tyreese could be the one). I believe that is between: Maggie, Rick, Carl and Michonne (Stookley - who is still alive). My money is on Michonne. She is not as beloved as she is in the comic and her death would be shocking
The Walking Dead Season 4 Second Half: Who Will Die? | The Walking Dead | Wetpaint

DEAD POOL:
Foresure Alive (90-100%)
Rick - Not killing off the main character yet
Carl - Him either
Daryl - No way they upset fans by killing off their favorite character
Abraham - They waited so long to bring is a fav character, he is making it a while
Judith - This is where I think they diverge from the comic. Judith is the hope story.

Morely to live than die (60-90%:
Glen and Maggie - I think they keep the love story going.
Beth - She takes the sophia role (who is alive in the comic)
Carol - Her storyline has much longer to go.
Tyreese - He could be the major death they hinted to, but for some reason I think it's Michonne.
Rosita - See Abraham.
Sasha - She is becoming a fan favorite.
Lizzie - She is a mysterious character that people are interested in. I think she killed Tyreese's GF and Carol covered for her.
Luke (blond curly hair kid) and Molly (little girl) -This show has shown they will kill kids, but I think these two make due to lack of airtime.

On Bubble (40-60%):
Eugene - One of the three newcomes could bite the bullet (be the shocking death, would be a cop out)
Stookley - Stookley is still alive on the comic, he could be the shocker (but would it be that shocking - his death would be more of a cop out)
Mika - I think one of the sisters might get off'ed and I think she is more likey
Tara - I think they have a story to tell, but I think 1 or both get off'ed

More Likely to Die (10-40%):
Michonne - I just think she is going to be the shocking death. It will be shocking, but she won't be as missed as say Daryl, Tyreese, Rick, Glenn or Maggie.
Lilly - I think she is the sister that gets off'ed

WALKER FOOD (<10%)
Jeannette - Minor character who is still around to get eaten.

Over/Under on Characters that Haven't been Seen In Ages Making an Appearance:
Morales Family: 5% - Slim chance of seeing them. I think they are long gone from the story. However, I hope to learn their fate.
Nursing Home Clan: 10% - The deleted scenes have them being killed by someone, pursuingly the Gov. However, it wasn't on the series, so in theory they could be alive or one or a few of them could have escaped. Some of the characters where rather cool, but I doubt they are brought back! Maybe one of them makes an appearance.
Sam (guy where Rick left Carol off): 20% - It appeared only his GF died, he might be around.
Nate (leader of the gang that Randall was a part of; had the shoot-out at the bar) - 40%: He was the not seen, but heard leader of the gang that Randall was a part of (the kid that Shane killed). He was supposely evil, having his men rape teenage girls infront of their father. I am going out on a limb and say he resurfaces as a protagonist.
Lambert (Sherriff Deputy in Rick's department): 5% - Not seen since flashbacks.
Morgan: 30% - Can they finally bring this brilliant actor to the forefront. I mean he was a main character in the comic, he was brought back once, can they sign this actor and get him into the series already. I think the answer is NO, but I can always hope.

Either way, can't wait until Feb 9!

WD_zpsd0fd8990.jpg

It has to come down to Glenn, Daryl, Maggie, Carol, Tyreese or Michonne. None of the other's would be big enough (aka Beth, who is already dead in the comic, Sasha, Stookley or Lizzie or Mika); Rick and Carl are as safe as they come and only Abraham would the shocker of the three newcomers and they aren't killing him this soon!

So it's down to Glenn, Maggie, Daryl, Tyreese an Michonne. I think the only truly safe one is Daryl, since he is universally the fan favorite. You don't kill the absolute concensus fav until ratings are slipping.

Tyreese wouldn't be that much of shocker, since he died during the Gov's attack on the prison. They also waited a long time to bring him in, so I think they'll let him live a little longer.

Maggie could be the surprise. I believe Glenn is eventually killed in the comic, but Maggie is still alive. It would be shocking and tramatic, but it would be a great I can't believe it moment. However, for some reason I think she makes it.

Everyone is predicting Glenn, but I think the writers are trying to through us over-course.

Then there is Michonne. She is still alive and well in the comic. She is not as beloved as she is in the comic, but her death would be a shocker. It won't turn off fans like a death of say Daryl would be.

I am going with Michonne!

:(
i love Game of Throens also. Read all the books so far.

I would be very sad if they killed Daryl :-(

NO WAY....NOT DARYL! I think a lot of us would be soooo pissed if that happened!
It would destroy my daughter...she's so in love with him! :(

I'm so excited for it to come back on!! :)

:(
i love Game of Throens also. Read all the books so far.

I would be very sad if they killed Daryl :-(

NO WAY....NOT DARYL! I think a lot of us would be soooo pissed if that happened!
It would destroy my daughter...she's so in love with him! :(

I'm so excited for it to come back on!! :)

He is the classic bad boy with a heart of solid gold.

Us females love that sh-t.

Many people thought when they killed off Ned Stark, that Game of Thrones ratings would drop. He was arguably the most popular character and actor was beloved. Nevertheless they killed him off early and ratings have only increased. Part of GOT appeal is no one is safe even the main character(s).

Walking Dead has a similar appeal. However, honestly only Rick seems safe though. However, if they did kill off Rick would that turn off enough people from watching? I don't think so. However, I do think if they killed off Daryl ratings would be affected negatives. Similarly if they killed off say Daarey or Tyrion in GOT.

So are there any key deaths that would stop you from continuing to watch Walking Dead? Daryl? Carl? Rick? Glenn? Maggie? Judith? Etc.

I would be upset if Rick or Daryl bite the bullet, but I think I would still watch (unless the story just imploded)!

Many people thought when they killed off Ned Stark, that Game of Thrones ratings would drop. He was arguably the most popular character and actor was beloved. Nevertheless they killed him off early and ratings have only increased. Part of GOT appeal is no one is safe even the main character(s).

Walking Dead has a similar appeal. However, honestly only Rick seems safe though. However, if they did kill off Rick would that turn off enough people from watching? I don't think so. However, I do think if they killed off Daryl ratings would be affected negatives. Similarly if they killed off say Daarey or Tyrion in GOT.

So are there any key deaths that would stop you from continuing to watch Walking Dead? Daryl? Carl? Rick? Glenn? Maggie? Judith? Etc.

I would be upset if Rick or Daryl bite the bullet, but I think I would still watch (unless the story just imploded)!

I would still watch the show no matter who bites the dust.

Forum List

Back