The Walking Dead

I was thinking Shane but the Rick/Shane shit would start up all over again.

Yea, but Shane was kind of a dick! He would have been a very helpful soldier when shit hit the fan, but he was a dick no less!

Shane would have been very useful when the shit hit the fan with the Governor.

Indeed. Shane would have popped the gov long ago and the mid-season finale never would have have happened.

Yea, but Shane was kind of a dick! He would have been a very helpful soldier when shit hit the fan, but he was a dick no less!

Shane would have been very useful when the shit hit the fan with the Governor.

Indeed. Shane would have popped the gov long ago and the mid-season finale never would have have happened.

Yup, he would have tried to kill him when Rick went to meet him in season 3.

Did someone mention lesbians? Damnit I must have missed that scene. Were they hot?

They looked good but they did not show them kissing or anything like that, I don't even think they held hands.

In this last episode they were in bed together (sleeping .. no, really sleeping) and their arms were all entwined, all snuggly.

My 16 yr old knew they were gay when the sister (can't remember their names lol) was saying she was a cop and all and the one who got pinged right in the head (during the finale) called her on her bullshit. My daughter was like 'they're gay, they're all flirting with each other and stuff'.

How did you pick up on it?:confused: I didn't even realize Lilys sister was gay until I rewatched the episode where she was walking with her sister and the Governor.
I dunno...it was kind of obvious while they were sitting around the picnic table cleaning guns and making puppy eyes at each other. Same episode where the Gov takes out Martinez.

I guess your right, but I've seen women make flirty comments to each other just because without being gay.

This is such a true statement! lol

If you could resurrect one Walking Dead character who would it be?

Hershel! I really, really liked him.

Good choice! Herschel v.s Dale, go.

Dale ... whinnnner. I was glad he went.

I had a feeling last week that Hershel would go, maybe Maggie as well. Did you watch The Talking Dead w/Scott Wilson (Hershel)? His body language for the first 10 mins of the show was very closed off, he was not happy that his character got killed off.

Did someone mention lesbians? Damnit I must have missed that scene. Were they hot?

They looked good but they did not show them kissing or anything like that, I don't even think they held hands.

In this last episode they were in bed together (sleeping .. no, really sleeping) and their arms were all entwined, all snuggly.

My 16 yr old knew they were gay when the sister (can't remember their names lol) was saying she was a cop and all and the one who got pinged right in the head (during the finale) called her on her bullshit. My daughter was like 'they're gay, they're all flirting with each other and stuff'.

Must have missed that part.

daryl-dixon_o_900840.jpg

Hershel! I really, really liked him.

Dale was all mouth and no follow through.
Herschel was a quiet man of strength, talking quietly, counseling peaceful resolution, backed up by a readiness to kick ass and take names should the need arise.

True, the only thing Dale really had was compassion for other humans. That RV would have been real nice to have right around now though.

Herschel was a quiet man of strength, talking quietly, counseling peaceful resolution, backed up by a readiness to kick ass and take names should the need arise.

True, the only thing Dale really had was compassion for other humans. That RV would have been real nice to have right around now though.
Say Merle had not made the run that cost him his hand, stayed around the camp to take what he wanted, as planned, and maybe have his way with an unwilling female or two. Dale would have been all compassionate while asking him to stop, pointing out how wrong he was to do what he was doing.
Had Herschel been there he would have asked him to reconsider once before capping his ass.

Say Merle had not made the run that cost him his hand, stayed around the camp to take what he wanted, as planned, and maybe have his way with an unwilling female or two. Dale would have been all compassionate while asking him to stop, pointing out how wrong he was to do what he was doing.
Had Herschel been there he would have asked him to reconsider once before capping his ass.

:lol: Damn good point, Herschel would drop a fool!

SPOILER!!!
I dont wanna hear it if you click the link and then get pissed.

Carol will return by the end of The Walking Dead Season 4 and more spoilers : TV : Mstarz

It says right there on your link that Carol will return, maybe you should scrolled some before putting in the link?

As for the rest, Judith may be dead, or she may be a live, or she may be hurt. Yeah, thanks a lot for that one! :D

Judith is alive I am banking on that one (and hoping the thought of a baby being eaten by zombies is nearly too much for me to handle)!

As for the rest, Judith may be dead, or she may be a live, or she may be hurt. Yeah, thanks a lot for that one! :D

Judith is alive I am banking on that one (and hoping the thought of a baby being eaten by zombies is nearly too much for me to handle)!

Mostly, when kids get hurt in TV shows it really upsets me. Not with this one though, probably because it's so unreal. Just a soap opera with zombies. I love it, but nothing really upsets me about it.

Forum List

Back