The Walking Dead

Hopefully next week's episode is better. I wanted to see what happened to Tyrese, the girls, Stookey, Sasha etc etc and Daryl and Beth, anyone think they will fall into a romance?

It wasn't a great episode, but it wasn't bad either. They did some character development. It showed Carl is still a reckless kid. Too many stupid moves for him in one episode!

I did like how they kind of gave it a happy ending with Michonne getting finding Carl and Rick. They really need her!

True but those mistakes helped him to realize he actually does still need Rick. They need each other.

Michonne needs them just as much as they need her. I thought awhile back that Rick/Michonne/Carl/babby Judy would make a nice little 'unit'.

So, first......decapitation doesn't kill a walker? Has Michonne been leaving animated heads all around Georgia? :confused:

Finally, someone had trouble punching through a walker skull! Of course, it took a half-dead Rick......I really wonder if the writers ever considered how easy they make putting holes in skulls seem.

Carl....continuing to give us a main character to hate in Andrea's absence. An episode centered almost entirely around the least pleasant and most poorly acted character? Ugh. I'm glad the show is back on, but this was a disappointing start to the second half.

So, first......decapitation doesn't kill a walker? Has Michonne been leaving animated heads all around Georgia? :confused:.
Most of her slices appear to slice the head in half.

Finally, someone had trouble punching through a walker skull! Of course, it took a half-dead Rick......I really wonder if the writers ever considered how easy they make putting holes in skulls seem.
I was wondering that also. It's call the skull for a reason!

Carl....continuing to give us a main character to hate in Andrea's absence. An episode centered almost entirely around the least pleasant and most poorly acted character?
Yep, everytime I think he is about to turn the corner to likeable he takes a few steps backwards. Blaming all of that on his dad was just ignorant, but he is still a kid and he has lost a lot.

Ugh. I'm glad the show is back on, but this was a disappointing start to the second half
I
They can't all be as cool as the opening of the season. I mean the first few episodes of the season were some of the best TV has to offer. I still remember my shock when Rick tommahawk chops Tomas's head! AWESOME! I knew many would be upset with the opening, but I liked it. Esp the uplifting ending. Finally some happiness and the Michonne walker slaugher scene was picture perfect.

walking-dead-dad-jokes-24.jpg

CORL!

Please, please, please tell me that someone else watched this. Someone? Anyone?

Yeah, I watched it. I loved it. Nowadays, it is on too late at night, and a season behind here in Stockholm. I got to get my sleep. Besides, you can only watch so many zombies getting killed.

They don't have DVR, TIVO or any recording devices in Stockholm? I mean it's Stockholm, not Zimbabwe!

I loved how they showed bits and pieces of each other's mishaps from the POV of the others. It started out with a bang with Daryl and Beth. Daryl seems to have lost his faith! I loved that Tyreese had Judith. I knew Judith lived. It warmed my heart. There is no doubt that Lizzie killed Tyreese's girlfriend. The look in her creepy eyes when she was smothering Judith. Prediction: Lizzie ends up killing her sister Mika and Carol kills Lizzie.

Maggie, Stookley and Sasha make a good trio.
The Glen scene was intense. It started out with a what's he going to do and then end on a high note.

Glad to see Abraham, Eugene and Rosita enter the fray. Once they all get reunited they will have a strong group.

Very boring, poorly acted episode.

I guess you have higher expectations then me. I was on the edge of my seat the entire episode. I thought Glenn's up the middle run through the mass of walkers was a little unbelievable and Carol's reappearance was a little to convienent. Other than these unrealism, I thought it was an action packed interesting episode.

I guess you have higher expectations then me. I was on the edge of my seat the entire episode. I thought Glenn's up the middle run through the mass of walkers was a little unbelievable and Carol's reappearance was a little to convienent. Other than these unrealism, I thought it was an action packed interesting episode.

One black chic can certainly hold a big ass school bus door closed from 7 feet below the handle against a small horde of walkers. And I naturally would have left 2 small girls and a baby alone in the woods with a gun so I could persue unnatural wild screaming. Then I would cuss out a military teuck full of roughnecks as a teenage girl.

Yeah ok. Lol

One black chic can certainly hold a big ass school bus door closed from 7 feet below the handle against a small horde of walkers. And I naturally would have left 2 small girls and a baby alone in the woods with a gun so I could persue unnatural wild screaming. Then I would cuss out a military teuck full of roughnecks as a teenage girl.

Yeah ok. Lol
I liked it, but you make some very strong/good points. If I had to guess, it was simply the writers vehicle for demonstrating the sociopath little girl story line.

Forum List

Back