The Walking Dead

I think Maggie gonna die in coming episode well it looks like this according to teaser

How about the End like Brad Pitt Movie World war Z in which they gathered all zombies and nuke them

I hope its not Maggie she is fine as hell, you think they'll just cop out and kill of Carol?

Carol is dead in the comic, so she is disqualified if it goes by the leak. If Carol gets off'ed it wouldn't be a cop out, but it wouldn't be overly shocking. Disappointing, but not overly shocking.

The most shocking deaths would be Rick, Carl, Abraham (since they just brought him in), Daryl (since he s a fan fav), Glenn, Maggie and Michonne. So if they really wanted to shock the audience then kill off one of them.

How about the End like Brad Pitt Movie World war Z in which they gathered all zombies and nuke them

That would match my complaint of poor script writting as that movie was terrible.

Wtf man i just checked on Wikipedia where it says show has been renewed for 5th season and we are talking about its end here lolz

It has the highest ratings on cable TV and even beats most of the network shows. The Walking Dead is sticking around for a while! Most viewers are cult like viewers like me. Even when the show slips and it will eventually slip the cult watchers will still watch.

My guess is it makes it 10+ seasons!

That would match my complaint of poor script writting as that movie was terrible.

Wtf man i just checked on Wikipedia where it says show has been renewed for 5th season and we are talking about its end here lolz

It has the highest ratings on cable TV and even beats most of the network shows. The Walking Dead is sticking around for a while! Most viewers are cult like viewers like me. Even when the show slips and it will eventually slip the cult watchers will still watch.

My guess is it makes it 10+ seasons!

Yes they are not wrapping up the script, with new surgeon Abraham they gonna go one season further and it will bring new places and people i like this show keep it going

Forum List

Back