The Walking Dead

So it seems like most of the prison peeps are going to end up at the sanctuary.

Rick, Carl and Michonne all believe Judith is dead. Loved the narrow escape those three had last night.

Ewww, the dead family in the pink room. <shudder>

The scientist, Eugene ... I got the impression that he was an Aspergers-type. His arms didn't move when he walked and he was very stiff, clueless on the gun (although he did finally manage it). But he made me laugh when Abraham asked him how he manage to kill the truck. Eugene says, “A fully ramped up state and an ignorance of rapidly firing weapons.” :lol:

Don't you just love Glenn? After the whole fist fight and walker encounter he says "sorry about your ride". I hope he and Maggie find each other again ... but I'm still thinking one of them is going to bite it.

Ok, the house that Rick, Carl and Michonne were staying in and the house were the dead family was .... I LOVE these houses. Wish I could find places like that in my neck of the woods.

Rick, Carl and Michonne all believe Judith is dead. Loved the narrow escape those three had last night.

The scientist, Eugene ... I got the impression that he was an Aspergers-type. His arms didn't move when he walked and he was very stiff, clueless on the gun (although he did finally manage it). But he made me laugh when Abraham asked him how he manage to kill the truck. Eugene says, “A fully ramped up state and an ignorance of rapidly firing weapons.” :lol:

Don't you just love Glenn? After the whole fist fight and walker encounter he says "sorry about your ride". I hope he and Maggie find each other again ... but I'm still thinking one of them is going to bite it.

Ok, the house that Rick, Carl and Michonne were staying in and the house were the dead family was .... I LOVE these houses. Wish I could find places like that in my neck of the woods.

I liked the Rick story. The way he hide under the bed and killed the guy in the bathroom, left the door open for when the guy turned and then escaped. Awesome part of the episode.

I was fairly unimpressed with the Glenn and Abraham story. So far Abraham as a character hasn't been impressive. I assume and hope that will change. The story was weak and the events weren't inspiring.

I haven't read Eugene's background story, but come on, anyone can see through his story. He seems like a dumbs liar and not a super-intelligent scientist that will save the world.

Rosita is impressive. HOT Latinas in daisy-dukes! What's not to like.

I read a crap load of the end of the world genre,but I just cant get past the cheesy when it comes to this show. I mean I really tried to get into it but it just aint working for me.
I'll keep trying though....because I've just about read out the genre on my Kindle:eek:

I liked the Rick story. The way he hide under the bed and killed the guy in the bathroom, left the door open for when the guy turned and then escaped. Awesome part of the episode.

I was fairly unimpressed with the Glenn and Abraham story. So far Abraham as a character hasn't been impressive. I assume and hope that will change. The story was weak and the events weren't inspiring.

I haven't read Eugene's background story, but come on, anyone can see through his story. He seems like a dumbs liar and not a super-intelligent scientist that will save the world.

I still think Maggie is better looking than Rosita.:eusa_angel:

I actually think the Abraham character is good for the show, he is positive, upbeat and on a mission, right now Ricks group is scattered and beaten down. And I also don't think this "sanctuary" will work out, they are going to be following Abraham to Washington in season 5.

Also now that they have brought in 3 new characters Ford, Rosita and the scientist, whos getting knocked off? theres too many characters on this show now smgdh.

Episode was good it was all about new characters intros

Abraham is good he gonna help glen to find Maggi

That is a tough one, but I think I give Rosita the edge.

That is a tough one, but I think I give Rosita the edge.

Reminds me too much of my ex, I'm going with Mags. :thup:

Also now that they have brought in 3 new characters Ford, Rosita and the scientist, whos getting knocked off? theres too many characters on this show now smgdh.

Eugene foresure is toast. Abraham is making it. Tyreese and Stookey are probably high on the death chart.

Eugene foresure is toast. Abraham is making it. Tyreese and Stookey are probably high on the death chart.

I'm thinking they take the easy way out, kill Carol and Beth, probably the little girls too smgdh. Stookey will probably also get the axe.

I am wary there is a sanctuary, but I hope they have united by the end of the season.

Yea I loved when the two were fighting right near him.

My thoughts exactly.

My prediction is he isn't a scientist he is a fool pretending to be a scientist.

Yep my guess is it's Maggie that gets bite.

I'm thinking they take the easy way out, kill Carol and Beth, probably the little girls too smgdh. Stookey will probably also get the axe.

I think both Carol and Beth make it.

Forum List

Back