The Walking Dead

I guess you have higher expectations then me. I was on the edge of my seat the entire episode. I thought Glenn's up the middle run through the mass of walkers was a little unbelievable and Carol's reappearance was a little to convienent. Other than these unrealism, I thought it was an action packed interesting episode.

One black chic can certainly hold a big ass school bus door closed from 7 feet below the handle against a small horde of walkers. And I naturally would have left 2 small girls and a baby alone in the woods with a gun so I could persue unnatural wild screaming. Then I would cuss out a military teuck full of roughnecks as a teenage girl.

Yeah ok. Lol
I liked it, but you make some very strong/good points. If I had to guess, it was simply the writers vehicle for demonstrating the sociopath little girl story line.

I think perhaps poorly written is a better conclusion. The actors are just following the script. And I have to say I've noticed a somewhat steady decline in the rationality of the scripts. I hope this trend doesn't continue.

Very boring, poorly acted episode.

I guess you have higher expectations then me. I was on the edge of my seat the entire episode. I thought Glenn's up the middle run through the mass of walkers was a little unbelievable and Carol's reappearance was a little to convienent. Other than these unrealism, I thought it was an action packed interesting episode.

One black chic can certainly hold a big ass school bus door closed from 7 feet below the handle against a small horde of walkers. And I naturally would have left 2 small girls and a baby alone in the woods with a gun so I could persue unnatural wild screaming. Then I would cuss out a military teuck full of roughnecks as a teenage girl.

Yeah ok. Lol

I still liked the episode, but you make excellent points.

Yeah ok. Lol
I liked it, but you make some very strong/good points. If I had to guess, it was simply the writers vehicle for demonstrating the sociopath little girl story line.

I think perhaps poorly written is a better conclusion. The actors are just following the script. And I have to say I've noticed a somewhat steady decline in the rationality of the scripts. I hope this trend doesn't continue.

I'm pretty sure the point with the bus door was that, at least at first, the walkers were not all crowding against it. That is why she was able to let the first couple out one at a time. Then, when they went against the door in a bunch, she couldn't hold it and they all spilled out.

Tyreese was trying to save what he thought was more survivors from the prison. Maybe leaving the girls wasn't a good idea, but the man was already close to giving up on life recently, didn't ask to be in charge of 3 children, and is probably near the end of his rope emotionally. I think that was part of why he reacted so strongly to Carol's return (also because of what she did, obviously).

The girl was freaking out after finally being able to kill walkers. She froze and was unable to help anyone at the prison, remember? That's why she cussed out a military truck full of roughnecks.

I don't understand why anyone would expect a whole lot of well-thought-out, rational reactions from people in this show. Even with Carl, who I hate as a character, I can at least see where the writers would get his crap from.

I loved how they showed bits and pieces of each other's mishaps from the POV of the others. It started out with a bang with Daryl and Beth. Daryl seems to have lost his faith! I loved that Tyreese had Judith. I knew Judith lived. It warmed my heart. There is no doubt that Lizzie killed Tyreese's girlfriend. The look in her creepy eyes when she was smothering Judith. Prediction: Lizzie ends up killing her sister Mika and Carol kills Lizzie.

Maggie, Stookley and Sasha make a good trio.
The Glen scene was intense. It started out with a what's he going to do and then end on a high note.

Glad to see Abraham, Eugene and Rosita enter the fray. Once they all get reunited they will have a strong group.

You think Carol is covering for her? Hmmm, makes sense. That Lizzie is whacky. She was the one feeding the walkers at the prison ... like they were pets or something. I was thinking Carol would reappear in this episode, just in the nick of time.

I knew Judith was alive too. Cute little babby they have playing her part.

Can you imagine what/how Glenn felt when he woke up? Just a complete wtf moment! I'm glad he got through and I like how they are showing each group of characters crossing the same path at different times.

So other than hating that Carl got most of an episode to himself, but Darryl, Maggie, Glenn, etc. all had to share time.....wasn't Glenn too damn sick to do what he did in this episode? He looked like death warmed over at the mid-season break, then last night he seemed mostly OK. What happened there, he just needed a good after-battle sleep to recover? :tongue:

You think Carol is covering for her? Hmmm, makes sense. That Lizzie is whacky. She was the one feeding the walkers at the prison ... like they were pets or something. I was thinking Carol would reappear in this episode, just in the nick of time.
I have no doubt she is the one that killed Karen. However, the Walker feeder could be her sister. It's one of the two!

I knew Judith was alive too. Cute little babby they have playing her part.
I knew she was also, but just seeing her when Tyreese turned made me extremely happy!

Can you imagine what/how Glenn felt when he woke up? Just a complete wtf moment! I'm glad he got through and I like how they are showing each group of characters crossing the same path at different times.
I agree I like how they show the crossing of paths also. Interesting, why is it only Rick and Carl who had enough sense to find shelter in an abandoned home and scavenge for food? Camping out in the forest is always the wrong move!

How do you think Walking dead will end?
3d0da8fabbbf447c2ca5b1d496d66c08.jpg

I've been wondering how all the people on the bus died. It didn't appear to have crashed, so what killed them all in just those few hours after they pulled out of the prison? That didn't make any sense to me.

Very boring, poorly acted episode.

I thought Glenn's up the middle run through the mass of walkers was a little unbelievable and Carol's reappearance was a little to convienent.

I don't think Carol ever strayed far from the prison. I'm thinking she stuck nearby and heard the commotion of the governor's attack. She even said she saw the attack going on and started following Tyrese and the girls into the woods, but lost track of them for a little bit.

I've been wondering how all the people on the bus died. It didn't appear to have crashed, so what killed them all in just those few hours after they pulled out of the prison? That didn't make any sense to me.

Did you see the bullets hit bus at the mid-season finale. Probably hit a few of them and they a few turned when they were driving. A few more got bite. Some might have escaped or got over-powered.

Did you see the bullets hit bus at the mid-season finale. Probably hit a few of them and they a few turned when they were driving. A few more got bite. Some might have escaped or got over-powered.

Kind of what I thought.

Kind of what I thought.

Yeah, but they don't usually turn that fast. I guess that is the most logical explanation, though.

Major Muscle:
Abraham
Tyreese
Daryl
Rick
Michonne

Useful Soldiers:
Stookey
Carl
Glenn
Maggie
Sasha
Eugene
Rosita

Useful Members:
Carol
Beth

Bagage:
Mika
Lizzie
Judith

They will have a tough group and the baggage other than Judith is manageable.

?Walking Dead? season 4 spoilers: Will Maggie die? | Hollywood News Daily

The word that is being reported is that the death is someone who is still alive in the comic. I article states that leaves Rick, Carl, Michonne and Maggie. I believe Stookey and Rosita is alive also. (Also alive is Sophia and Andrea, both dead in the show). The writers could be faking everyone out with the still alive in comic leak, but if they are not, then Maggie is a strong possibility. Rosita and Stookey would be cope outs. Rick and Carl are safe. Prior to the mid-season premier I thought it was Michonne, but now I am leaning more towards Maggie

Forum List

Back