The Walking Dead

Who took Beth?

My daughter's theory is that whoever was living in that house was watching them, sent the dog to the door to help lure the walkers, then snatched Beth.

Daryl finds homeboys.

Sasha, Maggie and Bob finally agree. Bout time.

I liked this episode but .... is Darly falling for Beth? Um, isn't he kinda old for her? I know, slim pickens and all but still. IRL he's 45.

Who took Beth?

My daughter's theory is that whoever was living in that house was watching them, sent the dog to the door to help lure the walkers, then snatched Beth.

Daryl finds homeboys.

I liked this episode but .... is Darly falling for Beth? Um, isn't he kinda old for her? I know, slim pickens and all but still. IRL he's 45.

I think its more like a big brother/little sister thing at this point, Daryl had plenty of chances to hook up with Beth and he didn't do it yet.

Who took Beth?

I had that thought also, but if you were cleaning and keeping food in the house, would you really want just toss it away loading it up with Walkers? I mean two intruder and you lure a ban of Walkers into the home seems illogical. However, I doubt Beth would have driven away on her own without Daryl. I think someone grabbed her, it could be Daryl's new pals!

Daryl finds homeboys.
Nice twist, but I wonder how this new alliance will effect him. I mean, what if Merle didn't saw his hand off and stayed. Daryl and Merle more than likely would have robbed the group and maybe worse. He could have gone down a less moral road than where he is today. Could he revert back to non-carry, immoral a-hole he might have been? My bet is he stay the righteous route and doesn't turn back.

Also what are the chances Daryl's new friends are the thugs that Rick, Glenn and Herschel took out in the bar?

Bob was the only one of them making sense. Maggie was acting irrational. Sasha was acting careless. He was the only one making sense.

I liked this episode but .... is Darly falling for Beth? Um, isn't he kinda old for her? I know, slim pickens and all but still. IRL he's 45
What would be wrong with that? In the show I think he would be in his 30s and she is around 19-20. Good for him. I think they have a nice connection.

I watched probably the first 5 episodes, then turned it off. Soap opera. And I am so burned out on zombies. However...I may watch it eventually. Is there a way to watch each season up to this final one? That way, if it catches my interest, I will be up to date on Season 5.

I watched probably the first 5 episodes, then turned it off. Soap opera. And I am so burned out on zombies. However...I may watch it eventually. Is there a way to watch each season up to this final one? That way, if it catches my interest, I will be up to date on Season 5.

They have the first 3 seasons on Netflix if you have that, than season 4 will probably be on there around October of this year. Things have changed ALOT since season 1 tho Gracie fyi.

• Thanks
Reactions: mal

You can watch from S1/E1 here:

Search Results the walking dead

Lots of links, if one doesn't work try another!

For some reason, I turned it on tonight.

Soap opera - yes. You can tune anytime and its the same story. If you get lost, they repeat two episodes.

Its very grim and sad. And, imo, somewhat of a parable for our time.

Hoooooooooooookaaaaaay freaky girl doesn't think twice about killing bunnies and people and plays with walkers.

How could one not go mad?

The scene in the mortuary with the trashy guy using the table to keep them at bay, killing and killing to get out -

How could one not go mad?

Especially a child.

Awesome episode! So intense I am still in shock. When you saw Tyreese and Carol walking over to Judith on the blanket, Liz bloody hand and a dead Mika, I was like man I didn't expect that at all. What I expected was Tyreese to kill Carol.

My favorite part was when Carol confessed to Tyreese. It was so intense and well acted and when he stated I forgive you it was truly moving. He moved into my second favorite character after Daryl!

I have to say I am glad Liz is dead! Couldn't stand the character.

Side note: The coming attractions from the Talking Dead looks awesome! Can't wait.

Forum List

Back