The Walking Dead

Too many kids episodes!

I don't know how much of my problem is with the child actors and how much is with the poor writing from the adults FOR the child actors, but I really don't like the focus on the kids. Carl is the most annoying character with Andrea gone, and this last episode might have been really good with less forced performances from the kids.

Oh, and they pushed the whole Carol admitting she killed Karen thing way too hard.

Too many kids episodes!

I don't know how much of my problem is with the child actors and how much is with the poor writing from the adults FOR the child actors, but I really don't like the focus on the kids. Carl is the most annoying character with Andrea gone, and this last episode might have been really good with less forced performances from the kids.

Oh, and they pushed the whole Carol admitting she killed Karen thing way too hard.

Does Beth count as a child centered episode? I don't think so.

Carl's episode was about him and his father, I was fine with it.

Last nights episode was awesome. The actress who played Mika wasn't that good, but the one that played Liz was AWESOME and was highly talented!

I really liked the last episode but I have a feeling the next 2 episodes are going to be a slam dunk and leave us with alot of suspense going into next season. I predict Terminus is a bust and they will all be going to DC with Sgt Abraham Ford.

Too many kids episodes!

Last nights episode was awesome. The actress who played Mika wasn't that good, but the one that played Liz was AWESOME and was highly talented!

I didn't like either of the girls. Part of it was probably the writing, though. Too often adults give children very adult-sounding lines and it comes off as fake.

Too many kids episodes!

I felt the writing could have used some work. Why would Lizzie just stand there and let Carol shoot her. She was crazy, not stupid.

Awesome episode! So intense I am still in shock. When you saw Tyreese and Carol walking over to Judith on the blanket, Liz bloody hand and a dead Mika, I was like man I didn't expect that at all. What I expected was Tyreese to kill Carol.

My favorite part was when Carol confessed to Tyreese. It was so intense and well acted and when he stated I forgive you it was truly moving. He moved into my second favorite character after Daryl!

I have to say I am glad Liz is dead! Couldn't stand the character.

Side note: The coming attractions from the Talking Dead looks awesome! Can't wait.

I'd missed the last 3 episodes, and my son was in Afghanistan and hadn't seen any of them this 2nd half of the season. We're visiting with them and his wife had recorded them all for him, so we watched them all finally last night. And all I could think was "wow" ... I didn't expect THAT! It was heart wrenching and heart warming all together!! That little girl was completely nuts, and I know they did what they had to do...I almost cried for Carol :(. But it was also wonderful that Tyreese forgave her! You could just see the relief she felt too!

Awesome episode! So intense I am still in shock. When you saw Tyreese and Carol walking over to Judith on the blanket, Liz bloody hand and a dead Mika, I was like man I didn't expect that at all. What I expected was Tyreese to kill Carol.

My favorite part was when Carol confessed to Tyreese. It was so intense and well acted and when he stated I forgive you it was truly moving. He moved into my second favorite character after Daryl!

I have to say I am glad Liz is dead! Couldn't stand the character.

Side note: The coming attractions from the Talking Dead looks awesome! Can't wait.

I'd missed the last 3 episodes, and my son was in Afghanistan and hadn't seen any of them this 2nd half of the season. We're visiting with them and his wife had recorded them all for him, so we watched them all finally last night. And all I could think was "wow" ... I didn't expect THAT! It was heart wrenching and heart warming all together!! That little girl was completely nuts, and I know they did what they had to do...I almost cried for Carol :(. But it was also wonderful that Tyreese forgave her! You could just see the relief she felt too!

I am a little disapointed, I had high hopes for those girls after they saved Tyreese from the Governors people, I thought they would be the future of the crew.

I really liked the last episode but I have a feeling the next 2 episodes are going to be a slam dunk and leave us with alot of suspense going into next season. I predict Terminus is a bust and they will all be going to DC with Sgt Abraham Ford.

There's something not quite right about that place Terminus. Just my gut feeling. When I read the name of the place I thought of "terminate", or "terminal"....something that ends. I don't know, it just doesn't sound right!

There's something not quite right about that place Terminus. Just my gut feeling. When I read the name of the place I thought of "terminate", or "terminal"....something that ends. I don't know, it just doesn't sound right!

The name does sound very cryptic now that you mention it.:eek:

Some of the rumor mills have this as a possible site for the 2015 Spin Off series.

>>>>

Some of the rumor mills have this as a possible site for the 2015 Spin Off series.

>>>>

Isn't this eventually all leading up to them going to DC with Sgt Abraham Ford though? how would Terminus come into play?

Terminus is a railroad reference and yes it means "end of the line". More or less.

I knew as soon as I saw the girl with the knife and the blood I knew what she did and I knew she had to die. Excellent episode.

Soap opera? I suppose you could say that but all zombie movies have been more about what happens the the living than about the dead. The horror, futility, and hopelessness of it all, and how people deal with it.

Isn't this eventually all leading up to them going to DC with Sgt Abraham Ford though? how would Terminus come into play?

I have no idea, never read the comics, my understanding is that "Terminus" is a new story line that will be independent of the comics.

Maybe "Terminus" will act as a seed for the spin off. Definite? No idea, just a guess.

Terminus is a railroad reference and yes it means "end of the line". More or less.

True...

Also, Terminus is the name of the original settlement which grew into Atlanta.

>>>>

>>>>

For some reason I keep thinking of the movie "28 Days" where they were looking for this place where everyone was suppose to be safe, and it turned out to be even worse than being on their own, with the soldiers going to rape the girls, repeatedly. After all, that's what their mad commander promised them, women.

1970367_850594764967677_1394790745_n.jpg

I have no idea, never read the comics, my understanding is that "Terminus" is a new story line that will be independent of the comics.

Maybe "Terminus" will act as a seed for the spin off. Definite? No idea, just a guess.

True...

Also, Terminus is the name of the original settlement which grew into Atlanta.

>>>>

I was just about to post this in here....my DIL said it was the name of a town that all railroads used to go to, and it is now present day Atlanta.

So what happens this Sunday? I didn't know Daryls group was tracking Rick, thats not good and that one guy recognizes him too.

Daryl keep walking with guy group

Few miles ahead Rick Carl mishone are walking on tracks as well

Glen Maggie met in dark tunnel and group arrived at terminus by following tracks where they welcomed by an old creature

Show ends

Last edited:

Forum List

Back