The Walking Dead

I knew it!! Damn....who are those people at terminus??? And what did they do with everyone else? There's about 6 minutes left, will we have to wait until July?? Geesh!!!! Ya, I'm worked up....lol!

Terminus is a camp for cannibals. Sorry 'bout it, but as soon as they showed the first signs for Terminus, I was like, "Terminus is filled with cannibals." And it is!
My question is- what happened to Beth? My prediction is that she was kidnapped by an group of people who know the truth about Terminus and do whatever they can to prevent people from going there. Later, Carol and Tyrese will meet them, and they will attack Terminus and free the rest. Also, during the escape, Carl will get shot in the face, but live.

BTW, my proof for the cannibals?
1. The meat supply.
2. The pile of human skeletons.
3. The cult room where it says the people there first are more important.
4. Garith says Rick, Michonne, Daryl, and Carl will become a part of them.
5. Overall oddness and suspiciousness.
6. Fairly certain there were cannibals in the comics.

The crazy part of this episode was the parallel of Rick showing Carl and Michonne how to set up a trap to catch dinner, the rabbit, where they force the prey down the ditch and line Rick made in the dirt with the sticks!. The SAME kind of trap they all walked into. They all followed the train tracks to Terminus and then again were corralled by gun fire following a path their captors set out to catch dinner. Eerie!

Rick: "Why do you just let people in?" Gareth: "Because more people makes us stronger…" Subtle words for, 'yeah we eat you to get stronger'. :eek:

Also all the powdered milk boxes on the ground outside the cattle car they were marched into points to fattening up IMO.

I think you are right just about everything, have no clue about Carl getting shot though, (unless you read the comic books and that is what happened to him, I don't read the comics) BUT Beth. Beth may have been one of the people screaming for help in the cattle cars they ran past when trying to escape, you can hear people screaming before they are caught and I was pretty sure it was a different car from the one they ended up in.

OR

Beth: is with the crazy guy who was living in the house she was kidnapped from to begin with. Remember the one eyed dog that went to the door and Daryl opened it and 'said oh it's just a dog'... then the dog went away but barked later and Daryl opened the door assuming it was the dog but all the Zombies rushed the door. The owner of that house knew they were in there and that was his dog, he used it to get Daryl out and decided to keep Beth. I'm pretty sure he has her given all the comments which pointed to someone living there...

Last edited:
I knew it!! Damn....who are those people at terminus??? And what did they do with everyone else? There's about 6 minutes left, will we have to wait until July?? Geesh!!!! Ya, I'm worked up....lol!

Terminus is a camp for cannibals. Sorry 'bout it, but as soon as they showed the first signs for Terminus, I was like, "Terminus is filled with cannibals." And it is!
My question is- what happened to Beth? My prediction is that she was kidnapped by an group of people who know the truth about Terminus and do whatever they can to prevent people from going there. Later, Carol and Tyrese will meet them, and they will attack Terminus and free the rest. Also, during the escape, Carl will get shot in the face, but live.

1. The meat supply.

7. Anyone named Gareth is sure to be a cannibal or some kind of creeper! :D

Yeah, we thought cannibals last week..

Questions: Terminus (Andrew Lincoln was on The Talking Dead and called them termites lol) people are cooking people ... wouldn't that smell attract walkers? I didn't see walkers roaming around outside the perimeter.

Did Beth drive away in that car herself or did someone kidnap her ... or don't we know?

Totally LOVED how Rick, Daryl, Michonne, and Carl took out Joe and his peeps. Freakin' awesome scene. I knew Rick was going to chomp on someone ... no other weapon. As soon as Joe was like "whachagonnado" I was like "bite him, bite him!". Took a page right outta the walkers book!

The bromance between Rick and Daryl is totally endearing. These four characters plus Carol and Glenn are my favorites.

Yes, Rick showing Carl and Michonne how to snare a rabbit then later, the group being snared by sniper ... pretty cool.

Carol, Tyrese and Judith are enroute. They will find Rick's stash and help defeat the termites. Someone or two will die.

October?? Seven months? <sigh>

Some won't like this observation but I like that all of the various factions know and say out loud that they are stronger together than alone. Not gonna say the S-word but that's what they're saying.

I also like that there are races and sexual proclivities getting along and working together while the white supremacist guy was ostracized and got dead early on.

`

Awesome episode last night, now we have a long wait until October smh. I have to question the people at Terminus's strategy, your going to put all this group together in one cattle car? really? your just giving them time to plan.

Awesome episode last night, now we have a long wait until October smh. I have to question the people at Terminus's strategy, your going to put all this group together in one cattle car? really? your just giving them time to plan.

I thought that too. The termites don't seem to be the brightest bulbs in the pack, do they? :lol:

I thought that too. The termites don't seem to be the brightest bulbs in the pack, do they? :lol:

Plus they let Rick and his group have their weapons back after they first searched them, if they had just taken them that could have stopped the first fire fight from happening. It looks like Rick was right, Terminus is fucking with the wrong people this time, they don't even have a a strong Governor type that I saw to lead them, just that Zach Efron looking Garneth guy.

Last edited:
Some won't like this observation but I like that all of the various factions know and say out loud that they are stronger together than alone. Not gonna say the S-word but that's what they're saying.

I also like that there are races and sexual proclivities getting along and working together while the white supremacist guy was ostracized and got dead early on.

`

What's "the s-word"? shit?

What white supremest guy? eta: Oh you mean Meryl the redneck, who hooked up with the governor and the gov screwed him over and pitted him against his own brother and Meryl eventually ended up dead. Did you happen to notice that bad guys tend to get ostracized and dead? Prison scene with Rick killing some of the prisoners ring a bell? Nah, you just see what you want to see.

What you're seeing is that people of all color/orientations/backgrounds/etc. work best together when there is little government interference.

The governors town was a sham, the farm was successful.

I can't believe you're sitting here making this show political. That's lame, even for you.

Last edited:

`

Douchebags ALWAYS see race & politics in everything they look at.

`

What's "the s-word"? shit?

What white supremest guy? eta: Oh you mean Meryl the redneck, who hooked up with the governor and the gov screwed him over and pitted him against his own brother and Meryl eventually ended up dead. Did you happen to notice that bad guys tend to get ostracized and dead? Prison scene with Rick killing some of the prisoners ring a bell? Nah, you just see what you want to see.

What you're seeing is that people of all color/orientations/backgrounds/etc. work best together when there is little government interference.

The governors town was a sham, the farm was successful.

I can't believe you're sitting here making this show political. That's lame, even for you.

I think he meant to say Merle was the white supremist, although he changed his ways at the end.

That was an intense last episode. I thought Joe and the Marauders would have a longer run, but man was that intense. Possible child rape and a bite to the neck walker style.

The Terminus guys didn't seem to bright. It could have been somewhat of a trap, but say it was Joe's group, everyone in that room would have been killed.

How bad of aim did those so called snipers have? I know this is TV, but shouldn't they have hit someone? Even if they want to injury not kill them.

However, I still loved the episode. The flashback to Herschel made me sad. Loved his character.

Terminus are definitely cannibals. I think that was obvious. They don't seem like the smartest bunch. First, if you are going to set up trap, there has to be a better way to do it. Second, they put to many people in jeopardy with their trap (if it was one). Third, they put the whole group together and not bound in any way.

My bet is first episode of season 5 we find out quick and disgustingly that they are cannibals, but Rick shows quickly that last line of the season was the truth! Can't wait until the Terminus fuckers get what is coming to them.

The group is strong than it has ever been. Abraham, Rick, Daryl, Carl, Michonne, Glenn, Maggie, Sasha, Stookey, Rosita, Tara and Eugene. That is a tough group. I believe Abraham shows he is a huge asset episode 1!

I doubt Beth is dead, my bet is she saddle up with someone good. Glad to see Tyreese, Carol and Judith weren't in the cattle car!

The season was a A minus in my opinion. Awesome and loved it, but there could have been a few things that were better.

That was an intense last episode. I thought Joe and the Marauders would have a longer run, but man was that intense. Possible child rape and a bite to the neck walker style.

The Terminus guys didn't seem to bright. It could have been somewhat of a trap, but say it was Joe's group, everyone in that room would have been killed.

How bad of aim did those so called snipers have? I know this is TV, but shouldn't they have hit someone? Even if they want to injury not kill them.
However, I still loved the episode. The flashback to Herschel made me sad. Loved his character.

Terminus are definitely cannibals. I think that was obvious. They don't seem like the smartest bunch. First, if you are going to set up trap, there has to be a better way to do it. Second, they put to many people in jeopardy with their trap (if it was one). Third, they put the whole group together and not bound in any way.

My bet is first episode of season 5 we find out quick and disgustingly that they are cannibals, but Rick shows quickly that last line of the season was the truth! Can't wait until the Terminus fuckers get what is coming to them.

The group is strong than it has ever been. Abraham, Rick, Daryl, Carl, Michonne, Glenn, Maggie, Sasha, Stookey, Rosita, Tara and Eugene. That is a tough group. I believe Abraham shows he is a huge asset episode 1!

I doubt Beth is dead, my bet is she saddle up with someone good. Glad to see Tyreese, Carol and Judith weren't in the cattle car!

The season was a A minus in my opinion. Awesome and loved it, but there could have been a few things that were better.

I don't think they were actually trying to shoot Rick and his group, they were actually kind of shooting them in the direction they wanted to go, if you watch that part of the episode again those snipers were shooting at the ground around Rick and them, not actually at them. They helped guide them to the part of the compound where they wanted them to go.

1. The meat supply.

My son was also saying they were Cannibals.....I didn't like the name Terminus to start with, like i said earlier it made me think of "terminal" or "terminate"....I get that's what cannibals do...terminate you!! :). When they were running all over that place being shot at with machine guns I was thinking what a lousy shot they were! But I see now they were just making them run right to the spot they wanted them. They didn't want them dead yet.

For some reason I think Beth is ok.

1. The meat supply.

My son was also saying they were Cannibals.....I didn't like the name Terminus to start with, like i said earlier it made me think of "terminal" or "terminate"....I get that's what cannibals do...terminate you!! :). When they were running all over that place being shot at with machine guns I was thinking what a lousy shot they were! But I see now they were just making them run right to the spot they wanted them. They didn't want them dead yet. For some reason I think Beth is ok.

Exactly.

I don't think they were actually trying to shoot Rick and his group, they were actually kind of shooting them in the direction they wanted to go, if you watch that part of the episode again those snipers were shooting at the ground around Rick and them, not actually at them. They helped guide them to the part of the compound where they wanted them to go.

Good point. I didn't think about that!

Plus they let Rick and his group have their weapons back after they first searched them, if they had just taken them that could have stopped the first fire fight from happening. It looks like Rick was right, Terminus is fucking with the wrong people this time, they don't even have a a strong Governor type that I saw to lead them, just that Zach Efron looking Garneth guy.

Letting them keep their weapons is actually the best evidence they aren't just a bunch of psycho cannibals. Or maybe they are psycho cannibals but willing to give newcomers a chance to see if they'll make good psycho cannibals, too? :lol:

But really, leaving them all in the same container is not a big deal. What, exactly, are they going to plan? When they open the door, they'll rush the gun-wielding captors? If terminus is actually filled with people who want to eat Rick's group, they can pretty much do it at will at this point.

Forum List

Back