The Walking Dead

MORGAN! Hoping, hoping Lennie James is back next season.

I read the contract and show that conflicted with the Walking Dead that prevented Lennie James from doing the Walking Dead got cancelled. It looks like he will be in the next season foresure! Love the actor and the character!

Yeah Low Winter Sun got cancelled, wasn't that bad of a show I was surprised to see it go, it reminded me of the Wire. Either way I am glad Morgan will be back!

I enjoy this show greatly, but since I watch it on Netflix I don't read this thread, and won't read any of ever.

I just wanted to post this one thing that never fails to make me laugh;

After years of society having gone tits up, the grass still gets mowed.

Yep...I thought of that several times in the show.
In one year a standard lawn will grow to about two feet high. But weeds and vines will grow well beyond that.

I enjoy this show greatly, but since I watch it on Netflix I don't read this thread, and won't read any of ever.

I just wanted to post this one thing that never fails to make me laugh;

After years of society having gone tits up, the grass still gets mowed.

Yep...I thought of that several times in the show.
In one year a standard lawn will grow to about two feet high. But weeds and vines will grow well beyond that.

Strange... on my land the grass grows to a certain height then goes dormant and is replaced by new grass the next year. Should I be cutting and watering it? That sounds like work. How did grass survive before people manicured it so?

Thought this was an interesting concept:
Breaking Bad' Could Be Prequel To 'The Walking Dead'
Interesting Coincidences
Breaking Bad Walking Dead Easter Egg - YouTube

Fan Theory Suggests 'Breaking Bad' Could Be Prequel To 'The Walking Dead'

Trying to created something that isn't there. The same car scene was product placement. Probably a contract with AMC.

Read on it is more than a car coincidence......
AMC Has Secretly Been Warning Us Breaking Bad Is The Walking Dead Prequel

Thought this was an interesting concept:
Breaking Bad' Could Be Prequel To 'The Walking Dead'
Interesting Coincidences
Breaking Bad Walking Dead Easter Egg - YouTube

Fan Theory Suggests 'Breaking Bad' Could Be Prequel To 'The Walking Dead'

Trying to created something that isn't there. The same car scene was product placement. Probably a contract with AMC.

They may have something with the blue sky, but those are two different cars.

They may have something with the blue sky, but those are two different cars.

It was found on the street.
If Glen had taken it from Albuquerque why did they have to hot wire it? Why not just use the keys in his pocket? In downtown Atlanta the group was on a run, not hold up and defending themselves.
Simple product placement for Dodge/Chrysler.

Last edited:
I guess I'll need to start watching Breaking Bad.

I heard it was the best show on TV. I didn't want to get addicted to another show, so I never started.

FYI: One of the best shows on TV is on the history channel - VIKINGS! If you haven't watched it do so. It's awesome.

I heard it was the best show on TV. I didn't want to get addicted to another show, so I never started.

FYI: One of the best shows on TV is on the history channel - VIKINGS! If you haven't watched it do so. It's awesome.

I liked the first season of vikings more than the second so far. It seems to have lost some of it's punch.

Breaking bad was great theater. Hands down top ten series of all time.

If you haven't caught Orphan Black (BBC America) you should. Part sci-fi (but not in a geeky/nerdy way), part Alias, part thriller, interesting characters, superb acting by Tatiana Maslany in the many characters she plays. The second season starts in a few weeks.

I heard it was the best show on TV. I didn't want to get addicted to another show, so I never started.FYI: One of the best shows on TV is on the history channel - VIKINGS! If you haven't watched it do so. It's awesome.

Me either, I'm already addicted to the Walking Dead, Sons of Anarchy and American Horror Story smh.

I heard it was the best show on TV. I didn't want to get addicted to another show, so I never started.FYI: One of the best shows on TV is on the history channel - VIKINGS! If you haven't watched it do so. It's awesome.

Me either, I'm already addicted to the Walking Dead, Sons of Anarchy and American Horror Story smh.

Hah! I have a huge list of shows I watch. Unhappy as I sometimes am when a show ends or gets cancelled, at least it frees up some time. :lol:

Walking, Sons are good but don't even come close to Breaking Bad. Love netflix. You can watch the entire series when you want on your own timeline.

Hate it when you get engrossed in a series and they artificially end it early or extend it for profit at the watcher's expense. Breaking bad is like Babylon Five (another of the top ten series imo). It is a story with a purposeful beginning and end.

Walking, Sons are good but don't even come close to Breaking Bad. Love netflix. You can watch the entire series when you want on your own timeline.

Hate it when you get engrossed in a series and they artificially end it early or extend it for profit at the watcher's expense. Breaking bad is like Babylon Five (another of the top ten series imo). It is a story with a purposeful beginning and end.

Babylon Five was unusual for a tv series, though. From what I've read it was planned out by Straczynski beforehand, both the story and the length of the series.

Babylon Five was unusual for a tv series, though. From what I've read it was planned out by Straczynski beforehand, both the story and the length of the series.

Eggzactly. And the end result was a fantastic series. Same for Breaking bad. Don't know if it was planed from the start but it sure shows like it was.

Sons, like Happy days feel more like soap operas with a theme that has good merit at the start get you involved then because there's no overall story line to follow eventually jump the shark.. and leave the tracks.

Last edited:

Hah! I have a huge list of shows I watch. Unhappy as I sometimes am when a show ends or gets cancelled, at least it frees up some time. :lol:

Yep that is why I stay away from the networks (ABC, NBC & CBS). If shows on those channels don't blow the competition away they get cancelled. Even one's on the bubble. I was a huge Jericho fan and that cancellation did me in.

The shows I am addicted to now (thank god for DVR):
GoT, Walking Dead, SOA, Vikings, The Americans and Defiance (not really addicted to this one, I just love the concept).

Forum List

Back