The Walking Dead

Did I mention I would love to take that stupid ass hat that brat is wearing and shove it up his bratty ass? Oy.

The doctor at the CDC whispered something to Rick just before they skedaddled and the place blew.

Anyone know what he said?

I only watched the seasons that were on Netflix. I thought the chick with the sword was awesome- she reminds me of one of my best friends- and I also liked the Governor.

They are all infected. That is what the CDC guy whispered to him. In other words...if they die...they come back. Only way to be dead DEAD is to kill the brain stem.

Anywho...is there a new Maggie? Doesn't look like the same gal that was in season 2.

ok. Back to the show!

They are all infected. That is what the CDC guy whispered to him. In other words...if they die...they come back. Only way to be dead DEAD is to kill the brain stem.

Anywho...is there a new Maggie? Doesn't look like the same gal that was in season 2.

ok. Back to the show!

I thought they already knew that.

In fact, how could they not know it?

Currently on episode 4, season 3.

That black chick? I wouldn't want to fuck with her, lol. And whats with her two Walker pets? Oy. Nasty.

I totally dislike Andrea. But I dislike Laurie more. And I still can't stand the brat.

Still on season 3, episode 14.

Oy. All I need to hear is the organ music and it will be a soap opera just like I said. But...I gotta finish it all up. At least season 3 tonight. Tomorrow, season 4 and I will be done until it comes on again with the new season 5. Yep, I will probably watch it if it doesn't interfere with other shows I watch.

Meanwhile...WHY do they keep doing stupid shit??? Jeez!!! Rick is a nutbar now, Andrea is now skanky, Glenn still has not grown a pair, Carol still irritates me. I am starting to like Daryl more than any of them.
They don't trust people that could help them, but trust people who collect heads and have barbaric picnics. Duh.
And that kid. It kills me every time he tries to look badass. Um. No. Sorry. He's still a dork and I still wanna shove his backwards wearing hat up his butt.

In short..this show irks me. But irksome shows sometimes grab my fancy, lol.

All done with season 3. Well, Andrea bit the dust so now I can concentrate on the budding killer the kid is becoming.
Tomorrow, I start season 4.

Night night!

Still on season 3, episode 14.

Oy. All I need to hear is the organ music and it will be a soap opera just like I said. But...I gotta finish it all up. At least season 3 tonight. Tomorrow, season 4 and I will be done until it comes on again with the new season 5. Yep, I will probably watch it if it doesn't interfere with other shows I watch.

Meanwhile...WHY do they keep doing stupid shit??? Jeez!!! Rick is a nutbar now, Andrea is now skanky, Glenn still has not grown a pair, Carol still irritates me. I am starting to like Daryl more than any of them.
They don't trust people that could help them, but trust people who collect heads and have barbaric picnics. Duh.
And that kid. It kills me every time he tries to look badass. Um. No. Sorry. He's still a dork and I still wanna shove his backwards wearing hat up his butt.

In short..this show irks me. But irksome shows sometimes grab my fancy, lol.

Of course it's a soap opera. It's been a soap opera since day one. My friend watched it and said to me "I don't understand" I said, "It's a soap opera with zombies, what's to understand?" "Oh, now I get it!"

Well...I have been watching this all day with the marathon that is running. So..I am interested enough to keep watching it...but it also irritates me. I liked it better before they found that damn farm. Now its just a soap opera of two guys battling over a skank who uses both of them; a bratty kid that keeps doing stupid shit; the whole group that does stupid shit; and more soap opera crap. Oh, they toss in some zombies now and then with special effects on smashing their heads in, but mostly...its dumb in the storyline just because they KEEP doing stupid shit. Oy.

The only one truly likable is Dale. The rest are pretty much...meh.

See you have to understand, the Walking Dead budget was cut by a huge amount to pay for Mad Men. They had to live on a hair string budget. That is why there were so few zombies, choppy writing and only one real set. I still enjoyed it and it was a great season finale.

Wait until next season! One of the best on TV ever.

Lets just say the marathons are the only place you'll be seeing ole Dale.
I've also noticed that the one person that the cast makes a regular point of saying they miss is Scott Wilson/Hershel. I've never heard any regrets mentioned over Jeffery DeMunn or his character.

From my understanding he was a beloved character in the comic and the show screwed up his character big time. I couldn't stand his character and cheered when he became dinner!

Oy. Just...oy.

Still doing stupid shit, they are. They leave a fruitloop kid in charge of a baby. Multiple times. Then act all shocked when the fruitloop kid kills her sister. Like. Duh.

Stupid. The writers need to make the characters a smidge smarter.

With that said..the kid playing the fruitloop....DAYUM! can you imagine what she is going to look like when she is in her 20's? DOUBLE dayum. Daddy better have some shotguns handy. She is going to be a knockout more than she already is when she hits 16.

That finale with all of them finding each other - pretty much saw that coming.

I thought tonight was the big night.

So when is the premier of this season?

Forum List

Back