The Walking Dead

Oy. Just...oy.

Still doing stupid shit, they are. They leave a fruitloop kid in charge of a baby. Multiple times. Then act all shocked when the fruitloop kid kills her sister. Like. Duh.

Stupid. The writers need to make the characters a smidge smarter.

Just look at the flowers Grace, just look at the flowers. :D

I assume your a hipster.

If you believe it's a stupid series then why write in a thread on it? It's a zombie end of days dystopia. It's aim is to show the human struggle for survival in such a dangerous world. I love how people state it's a soap opera. What do they expect, mindless action from beginning to end? That gets cheesy and old rather quick. You need character development, you needed interpersonal non-zombie human interaction and conflict.

It's a great show and it's very entertaining. The numbers don't lie, many other's agree with him.

I know we abhor the lefties, but do you have to be so cruel to Pelosi, Reid, and all the other old bags of bones that have long ago overstayed their welcome? Aw, go ahead....be cruel.

Can we leave politics out of this thread, please? Geez.

Anyway..I am totally addicted to this show now. I want to see them do stupid shit so I can yell at the tv...and laugh with them on the rare occassions they get to laugh...and watch budding romances, killer fruitloop kids, brats that are getting deep voices now and need to change hats, and in general see my group of friends continue to survive and die and gather new friends. Yes. I want it to come back on NOW, lol.

Can we leave politics out of this thread, please? Geez.

Anyway..I am totally addicted to this show now. I want to see them do stupid shit so I can yell at the tv...and laugh with them on the rare occassions they get to laugh...and watch budding romances, killer fruitloop kids, brats that are getting deep voices now and need to change hats, and in general see my group of friends continue to survive and die and gather new friends. Yes. I want it to come back on NOW, lol.

Welcome to the club.

I assume your a hipster.

If you believe it's a stupid series then why write in a thread on it? It's a zombie end of days dystopia. It's aim is to show the human struggle for survival in such a dangerous world. I love how people state it's a soap opera. What do they expect, mindless action from beginning to end? That gets cheesy and old rather quick. You need character development, you needed interpersonal non-zombie human interaction and conflict.

It's a great show and it's very entertaining. The numbers don't lie, many other's agree with him.

:lol: No, it's aim is to entertain, to get ratings and to make money for the network. Yes, it's a stupid series, that doesn't mean it's not entertaining. Heck I get enough of real life in real life, I love these series that are as far from real life as possible.

I feel like these people are relatives, lol. They pulled me in, yes they did! Even the brat with the hat!
He is growing up FAST. Deeper voice and almost as tall as his dad. I'm betting Rick kicks this season...and Carl takes the lead.

I assume your a hipster.

:lol: No, it's aim is to entertain, to get ratings and to make money for the network. Yes, it's a stupid series, that doesn't mean it's not entertaining. Heck I get enough of real life in real life, I love these series that are as far from real life as possible.

That's pretty much how I look at it too.

Its hardly a "great" show. Its basically the same thing, over and over with just enough story line to keep you coming back.

Further, its very much like the movies that are built around a special effect. I'm a sucker for most special effects but that doesn't mean I think the movies are good or great.

Also, TV sucks so its not hard to be a top show.

I assume your a hipster.

That's pretty much how I look at it too.

Its hardly a "great" show. Its basically the same thing, over and over with just enough story line to keep you coming back.

Further, its very much like the movies that are built around a special effect. I'm a sucker for most special effects but that doesn't mean I think the movies are good or great.

Also, TV sucks so its not hard to be a top show.

Now I'm curious what you consider a great show.....

I watch The Walking Dead almost exclusively for the scenes with Michonne. She's a strong, independent womyn who won't let the white supremacist characters (all of the white characters) who hate African-Americans keep hyr down.

I watch The Walking Dead almost exclusively for the scenes with Michonne. She's a strong, independent womyn who won't let the white supremacist characters (all of the white characters) who hate African-Americans keep hyr down.

Shocker----it would have been really hard to guess that.

Shocker----it would have been really hard to guess that.

OK, I'll bite....what the hell is this about? :dunno:

Forum List

Back