The Walking Dead

(1) Sinister:
The people in the house were hostile and lured the Walkers to the house. Then when Beth was outside they grabbed her and made a run with her.

(2) Hope:
When Beth saw the Walkers over run the home, she feared the worst. The people who stocked the home just came back from where ever they were and saw the swarming of Walkers. They allowed Beth to jump in and take off with them.

Either way I see her returning ALIVE next season.

I read in an article that the surplus of actors are making it hard to get a story down and they might have a purge.

If that is the case here is my EARLY BIRD death pool:
Alive (95%+): Rick, Carl, Judith and Daryl
More Like Alive (60-95%): Michonne, Maggie, Glenn, Abraham and Morgan
Bubble (40-60%): Carol (fan Fav), The Latina Girl (her name escapes me)
Morely Dead (15-40%): Sasha, Stookley, Tyreese, Eugene (lies can only last so long), Beth
Walker Meat (<15%): None of foresure dead

I read in an article that the surplus of actors are making it hard to get a story down and they might have a purge.

Morely Dead (15-40%): Sasha, Stookley, Tyreese, Eugene (lies can only last so long), Beth

Rosita is the Latina girl (and ya, she's HOT!)

You left out Tara (Glenn's traveling companion that was originally with the Governor).

>>>>

You left out Tara (Glenn's traveling companion that was originally with the Governor).

>>>>

Rosita is smoking hot, beats out Maggie.

Tara falls into the Walker Meat category, she is the only one who is foresure dead next season!

>>>>

Tara falls into the Walker Meat category, she is the only one who is foresure dead next season!

No way! Team Maggie all day!

>>>>

Sasha is smoking hot also. When she ladies it up (as she did on the Talking Dead), she was smoking hot.

My hottness level go:
(1) Rosita
(2) Maggie - Taking Dead Sasha Tie
(4) Beth
(5) Carol
(6) Tara - I don't think she is hot at all

Sasha is smoking hot also. When she ladies it up (as she did on the Talking Dead), she was smoking hot.

My hottness level go:
(1) Rosita
(4) Beth
(5) Carol

I'd have to go with:

(1) Rosita
(2) Tara
(3) Maggie
(4) Beth
(6) Carol

Beth - meh - I'm not into blondes.

Carol - like her a lot as a character, but it's not based on the way she looks in a pair of Daisy Dukes.

>>>>

My hottness level go:
(1) Rosita
(4) Beth
(5) Carol

I'd have to go with:

(1) Rosita
(2) Tara
(3) Maggie
(4) Beth
(6) Carol

Carol - like her a lot as a character, but it's not based on the way she looks in a pair of Daisy Dukes.

>>>>

Tara seriously? I think she is nasty! And where do you rank Sasha (and before you do, look at her on talking dead first)!

My hottness level go:
(1) Rosita
(4) Beth
(5) Carol

I'd have to go with:

(1) Rosita
(2) Tara
(3) Maggie
(4) Beth
(6) Carol

>>>>

Tara seriously? I think she is nasty! And where do you rank Sasha (and before you do, look at her on talking dead first)!

That's only because she like chick's as much as you do.

:lol::lol::lol:

>>>>

Well...I have been watching this all day with the marathon that is running. So..I am interested enough to keep watching it...but it also irritates me. I liked it better before they found that damn farm. Now its just a soap opera of two guys battling over a skank who uses both of them; a bratty kid that keeps doing stupid shit; the whole group that does stupid shit; and more soap opera crap. Oh, they toss in some zombies now and then with special effects on smashing their heads in, but mostly...its dumb in the storyline just because they KEEP doing stupid shit. Oy.

The only one truly likable is Dale. The rest are pretty much...meh.

Well...I have been watching this all day with the marathon that is running. So..I am interested enough to keep watching it...but it also irritates me. I liked it better before they found that damn farm. Now its just a soap opera of two guys battling over a skank who uses both of them; a bratty kid that keeps doing stupid shit; the whole group that does stupid shit; and more soap opera crap. Oh, they toss in some zombies now and then with special effects on smashing their heads in, but mostly...its dumb in the storyline just because they KEEP doing stupid shit. Oy.

So, who's gonna tell her?

So, who's gonna tell her?

Not me......
:D

Lets just say the marathons are the only place you'll be seeing ole Dale.
I've also noticed that the one person that the cast makes a regular point of saying they miss is Scott Wilson/Hershel. I've never heard any regrets mentioned over Jeffery DeMunn or his character.

Well....spoke too soon for ol Dale, lol. Right after I posted that, he goes and gets his ass ate. Oy.
Meanwhile, I have been looking EVERYWHERE for season 3 that I can watch cuz I had to turn the tv off. I went to bed at 5am!!! At the end of season 2. It is on right now, but its like picking up a book and opening it to the middle and reading from there. I have no clue what is going on. So I want to start with Season 3 and watch it from there. Any clues where I can find it FREE? I tried looking on youtube and all I got was the damn game walkthrough. Any links would be appreciated. I went to AMC itself but all I saw was some storage unit episode and I don't know where the heck that comes in to play at all. Last I saw this morning was season 2 finale...where they were camping out after leaving the farm. I don't know where they went from there.

Forum List

Back