The Walking Dead

What I noticed the most was at the 'Terminus".
It wasn't guarded or locked down.
If a person can just walk in, so can walkers.
That tells me they knew they were coming before they got there.

I smell...slavery.

Terminus gave me the creeps, as did that woman... Mary? Nope, something is up to no good. What was she cooking? Wouldn't that attract walkers? Where was everyone else?

Creeeepy.

1970367_850594764967677_1394790745_n.jpg

Oh...the look on her face just broke my heart!!!!!

What I noticed the most was at the 'Terminus".
It wasn't guarded or locked down.
If a person can just walk in, so can walkers.
That tells me they knew they were coming before they got there.

I smell...slavery.

Well bad writing aside, I assure you it was guarded. They had a sniper on them I promise. I would have set it up the exact same way. Put creepy miss Mary out there to keep people calm until I could disarm and eat them.

LOL

AMC Has Secretly Been Warning Us 'Breaking Bad' Is 'The Walking Dead' Prequel

It all started innocently enough. Way back in Season 2. In the second episode 'Bloodletting' we learn from Daryl that his brother was a drug dealer before the walkers came. Taking out a plastic bag with Merle's stash to bring down T-Dog's fever, viewers can clearly see Blue Sky just laying in the bottom of the bag.

25jxp9u.jpg

No big deal right? Just a little wink-wink between shows. But it's enough to push folks to dig a little deeper into past episodes. All the way back to the second episode of Season 1. Doesn't that Dodge Challenger Glenn steals look a little familiar to 'Breaking Bad' fans? It should.

25tevkx.jpg

In fact, according to this scene from Season 4, Episode 7 of 'Breaking Bad' Glenn was the one who had to deal with Walt's temper tantrum and subsequent arson of the car. Looks like Glenn was able to fix it up and get out of New Mexico.

[ame=http://youtu.be/vcSQ6Nd4NE4]Breaking Bad Walking Dead Easter Egg - YouTube[/ame]

But the most recent piece of evidence came once again from Daryl. During Episode 12 of the current season, Daryl opens up to Beth about Merle's supplier. Who sounds exactly like Jesse Pinkman.

33u35ky.jpg

Thanks For the Zombie Apocalypse Heizenberg!!!!!!

I miss Breaking Bad and the alternate ending was funny as shit!!!

http://m.youtube.com/watch?autoplay=1&v=GtYNX3JWzjc

I love the tiny references in The Walking Dead though! Good show, broke my heart when Lizzy killed Mika though.

Last edited:
I watched episode 14 and 15 of Season 4 last night on You Tube. It is the only way I can stay up with them, if those above are somewhat current. Carol executing the young, murderous girl was definitely a surprise in the plot, but...one of the reasons why I have come to like this show. It does not deliver the best in what we would want humans to be, but what can be expected in such unpredictable times. I can't wait until the final episode of the season in...is it number 16? And what is this Terminus everyone is heading to? For some reason, I don't think it is a good thing. I could be wrong.

I knew it!! Damn....who are those people at terminus??? And what did they do with everyone else? There's about 6 minutes left, will we have to wait until July?? Geesh!!!! Ya, I'm worked up....lol!

I knew it!! Damn....who are those people at terminus??? And what did they do with everyone else? There's about 6 minutes left, will we have to wait until July?? Geesh!!!! Ya, I'm worked up....lol!

Terminus is a camp for cannibals. Sorry 'bout it, but as soon as they showed the first signs for Terminus, I was like, "Terminus is filled with cannibals." And it is!
My question is- what happened to Beth? My prediction is that she was kidnapped by an group of people who know the truth about Terminus and do whatever they can to prevent people from going there. Later, Carol and Tyrese will meet them, and they will attack Terminus and free the rest. Also, during the escape, Carl will get shot in the face, but live.

BTW, my proof for the cannibals?
1. The meat supply.
2. The pile of human skeletons.
3. The cult room where it says the people there first are more important.
4. Garith says Rick, Michonne, Daryl, and Carl will become a part of them.
5. Overall oddness and suspiciousness.
6. Fairly certain there were cannibals in the comics.

Terminus is a camp for cannibals. Sorry 'bout it, but as soon as they showed the first signs for Terminus, I was like, "Terminus is filled with cannibals." And it is!
My question is- what happened to Beth? My prediction is that she was kidnapped by an group of people who know the truth about Terminus and do whatever they can to prevent people from going there. Later, Carol and Tyrese will meet them, and they will attack Terminus and free the rest. Also, during the escape, Carl will get shot in the face, but live.

BTW, my proof for the cannibals?
1. The meat supply.
2. The pile of human skeletons.
3. The cult room where it says the people there first are more important.
4. Garith says Rick, Michonne, Daryl, and Carl will become a part of them.
5. Overall oddness and suspiciousness.
6. Fairly certain there were cannibals in the comics.

I don't remember what part of the episode did it, but I thought cannibals as well.

Then again, I'm not sure that's really all that sensible an answer. It seems far more dangerous than just raising livestock of some sort, as well as less frequent. Unless, of course, they are not only holding them to eat them, but to breed them......:eek:

Too over the top with the last line from Rick. I like the sentiment, though.

Oh, and I don't know why Rick thinks he's so bad for his stabbing of that one guy from the gang. It's a zombie apocalypse world, not too long ago your prison home was destroyed by the governor, there have been plenty of examples of people gone bad. Someone starts attempting to rape you son, threatens his life? Hell yeah, gut the son of a bitch. :lol:

Forum List

Back