The Walking Dead

I found this episode to be incredibly stupid and unnecessarily over the top.

It was tragic and pushed along a theme in the show - fall of civilizations effects on children. See Carl's transformation from an ignorant innocent kid to a soldier. See Sophia innocents. See Beth's transformation. See how Liz went crazy and Mika's grip on humanity got her killed.

Then we see the helplessness of Judith and the hope she bring.

I thought it was a powerful episode and a good one!

Living (95%+)

Rick - Main protagonist isn't dying yet
Carl - Him either
Abraham - They didn't just introduce a beloved character to kill him
Morgan - I don't think we see him
Judith - I don't see her dying

More than Likely Live: 65%-95%
Daryl - I always though he was an untouchable (since he is the consensus fan fav), but I have my suspicions now. However i think he lives.
Glenn - There is suppose someone who bites that dust, but I don't think it's him
Rosita - They introduced her.
Eugene - He has a story and he was just introduced also
Maggie - I think they keep Maggie and Glenn alive.

Bubble: 45%-65%
Michonne -They stated they wanted a shocking big death and Michonne would fit that bill. She is not as beloved as she is in the comic.
Joe - The leader of the bad guys. I think he becomes the main protangonist next season.
Beth - I always thought she was a goner, but they built up her character, so maybe not (at least not this season).
Sasha - She is becoming a fan fav, so that helps her.
Tyreese - He was brought in late in the series, so he could still live.

More Likely Dead: 10%-45%
Carol - I think they take the easy way out and kill her off.
Tara - I don't see her living.
Stookey - The rumor goes they are going to kill off someone who is still alive in the comic. That leaves (according to the internet): Rick, Carl, Michonne, Maggie, Rosita and Stookey. Stookey fits that bill, but would be a cop out in many ways.

Foresure:
The dumbass in the talking dead clip that antagonizes Daryl alone in the forest!

This series started out so good but sadly now it's just the shell of its former self. The script writting is bland and predictable. The new characters they're adding are poor actors who are forgettable.

The show used to have a great apocalyptic theme and feel to it. More & more it now looks like all the daytime dramas on tv with simplistic interpersonal relationships that take too long to come to a conclusion.

To make matters worse they divide up the season and then focus too many episodes on forgettable characters while the stars of the series are off screen for weeks at a time.

I think its all going to come together in the last 2 episodes. The past 3 episodes all gave us back stories on Stookey, Michonne, Daryl etc etc

I am totally enjoying this season. I like the character development and how episodes are centered around just a few characters. They will all (or most) meet up again either at Terminus or somewhere.

Lizzie didn't go bonkers from the apocalypse, she was already there prior to that. She was a sociopath, couldn't tell good from bad, right from wrong. She was hard-wired "off kilter" from the get go. The apocalypse pushed it to the forefront sooner but she was gone prior to it.

She wasn't sorry she killed her sister she was sorry that she pointed a gun at Carol and she was sorry only because she thought Carol was mad at her.. She had NO CLUE that the walkers were dangerous she just thought they were different ... kind of like how she is different. No remorse or sense that killing her sister was wrong or that killing Judith would be wrong. When Lizzie said "I know what I have to do" I thought she was either going to try and kill Carol and/or Tyrese but mostly I thought she was going to kill herself to show everyone how the walkers were fine, just different.

TOTALLY didn't see Lizzie killing her sister scene at all but did see that Carol needed to tell Tyrese that she killed Karen. She had to tell him. Wasn't that scene great? Carol did what needed to be done but she was sorry she had to do it and T saw that, which is why he forgave her. He's not going to seek revenge or anything like that. It is was it is and he knows it. I literally mouthed "I forgive you" right before he said it.

Carol, the meek, weak, and abused person we met in season one has turned into one of the strongest, gutsy-ist, self-assured characters. So glad she is back.

I am totally enjoying this season. I like the character development and how episodes are centered around just a few characters. They will all (or most) meet up again either at Terminus or somewhere.

Lizzie didn't go bonkers from the apocalypse, she was already there prior to that. She was a sociopath, couldn't tell good from bad, right from wrong. She was hard-wired "off kilter" from the get go. The apocalypse pushed it to the forefront sooner but she was gone prior to it.

She wasn't sorry she killed her sister she was sorry that she pointed a gun at Carol and she was sorry only because she thought Carol was mad at her.. She had NO CLUE that the walkers were dangerous she just thought they were different ... kind of like how she is different. No remorse or sense that killing her sister was wrong or that killing Judith would be wrong. When Lizzie said "I know what I have to do" I thought she was either going to try and kill Carol and/or Tyrese but mostly I thought she was going to kill herself to show everyone how the walkers were fine, just different.

TOTALLY didn't see Lizzie killing her sister scene at all but did see that Carol needed to tell Tyrese that she killed Karen. She had to tell him. Wasn't that scene great? Carol did what needed to be done but she was sorry she had to do it and T saw that, which is why he forgave her. He's not going to seek revenge or anything like that. It is was it is and he knows it. I literally mouthed "I forgive you" right before he said it.

Carol, the meek, weak, and abused person we met in season one has turned into one of the strongest, gutsy-ist, self-assured characters. So glad she is back.

I think you are right about Lizzie, the sociopath tendencies were always there, but the apocalypse just brought it out 10 times worse. Who's to know how she'd end up without a Zombie apocalypse.

I watched probably the first 5 episodes, then turned it off. Soap opera. And I am so burned out on zombies. However...I may watch it eventually. Is there a way to watch each season up to this final one? That way, if it catches my interest, I will be up to date on Season 5.

I feel the same way about jay Carney's Press Conferences

I'm hoping to see Sgt Abraham Ford kick some ass, hopefully that group Daryl is with. I enjoy the actor who plays him I used to watch him on Southland before it was cancelled.

I think you are right about Lizzie, the sociopath tendencies were always there, but the apocalypse just brought it out 10 times worse. Who's to know how she'd end up without a Zombie apocalypse.

Now that I see Lizzie for what she is ... er, was ... I want to go back and watch earlier episodes with her and see the signs that I missed. I just thought she was a little odd or whatever and didn't think much of it. I was wrong!

Remember Lizzie tried to suffocate the baby?

Remember when she said the Zombies were different when they were behind the prison walls?

Not saying ANYONE could've seen that coming but she was off for a while

This series started out so good but sadly now it's just the shell of its former self. The script writting is bland and predictable. The new characters they're adding are poor actors who are forgettable.

The show used to have a great apocalyptic theme and feel to it. More & more it now looks like all the daytime dramas on tv with simplistic interpersonal relationships that take too long to come to a conclusion.

To make matters worse they divide up the season and then focus too many episodes on forgettable characters while the stars of the series are off screen for weeks at a time.

I actually think these season has been awesome. Last season was the best one!

I actually think these season has been awesome. Last season was the best one!

Meh, slow as a chick flick

Remember Lizzie tried to suffocate the baby?

Remember when she said the Zombies were different when they were behind the prison walls?

Not saying ANYONE could've seen that coming but she was off for a while

Absolutely. When she tried to smother Judith that's when I was like something is seriously off with this kid.

I found this episode to be incredibly stupid and unnecessarily over the top.

It was tragic and pushed along a theme in the show - fall of civilizations effects on children. See Carl's transformation from an ignorant innocent kid to a soldier. See Sophia innocents. See Beth's transformation. See how Liz went crazy and Mika's grip on humanity got her killed.

Then we see the helplessness of Judith and the hope she bring.

I thought it was a powerful episode and a good one!

The girl would have been nuts no mater what. It was neither over the top or tragic. This is the first time things were shown the way it really would be. Not some popcorn version. In this environment stupid and crazy would need to be eradicated quickly.

It was with great joy that I followed a link to You Tube this morning and realized I could watch Season 4 Episode 12. Usually a message pops up and says I can not view while overseas. What a joy it will be this afternoon, as I take my lunch break, go down to the park on this cold but sunny day in Stockholm, sit on the bench by the harbor, eat crackers and Karl's Kaviar from a tube, and watch Walking Dead. There must be a God afterall.

Forum List

Back