The Walking Dead

Pretty good episode cept for two things.

They burned down their only shelter in the middle of the night in the woods. Really really dumb.

The final song was ok if you couldn't hear the god awful singing.

Also the preview for next week made it look like Maggie gets bit in the left arm/shoulder. Hope not

Shocking reveal...Darrell was sorry white trash second fiddle to Merle. Film at eleven.

At one point I thought Beth wanted booze courage to throw herself at Darrell.

Pretty good episode cept for two things.

They burned down their only shelter in the middle of the night in the woods. Really really dumb.
I loved the character development of Daryl and Beth. Beth is so young and naive and Daryl is a true survivor.

Also the preview for next week made it look like Maggie gets bit in the left arm/shoulder. Hope not

Come on Grampas, have you not figured out the coming attraction appeal. They always make it like a person is going to get bite. Aka Tyreese and Rick!

>

Just go caught up via OnDemand. Good show, liked getting to know Daryl and Beth a little better.

Watching Talking Dead now and just had a realization.

Just came to a realization about producing this show...

In many shows the main characters become so ingrained with the show that after a few years they can then renegotiate their contract for huge increases when the show is successful. Work stoppages, contract disputes, etc.

However on this show, I can see any character trying that would I can see Gale Hurd and Greg Nicotero giving the actor the finger and calling for a script re-write on the spot. On this show no one is safe - in more ways than one.

:))​

I liked the episode, although in real life Daryl would have hit that by now, especially when they were drunk. Kissed at least.

Isn't she supposed to be 17 in the show. He might have too much respect for the deceased Herschell to touch her. He has an interesting honor to him!

Shocking reveal...Darrell was sorry white trash second fiddle to Merle. Film at eleven.

I know, right? Anyone who hadn't figured this out by this point just wasn't paying attention.

When Beth was sitting at the golf bar and she found the peach schnapps (eww) and started crying? I really got the impression that she wanted Daryl to stop her ... because that's what her dad would have done, she was missing/mourning her dad, and was 'looking' for that authority atm.

I was also waiting (and hoping it wouldn't happen) for Daryl and Beth to start kissing or something. Uh, no. Just no. They did show them holding hands in in the preview for next week, but they are probably just crossing something precarious. Hopefully.

I was waiting for the I never made out before during the drinking game. Really creepy feeling

Me too...I was confident they wasn't going to go there, but I thought they would have her come out naked (not showing) and Darrell turn her down - and then we would get this soap opera'ish teen drama that I was really hoping they wouldn't take the show to.
Thank God they didn't, that woud really piss me off.

I liked the episode, although in real life Daryl would have hit that by now, especially when they were drunk. Kissed at least.

Isn't she supposed to be 17 in the show. He might have too much respect for the deceased Herschell to touch her. He has an interesting honor to him!

She is. IRL she's 28.
Saw her on talking dead. She's one of those damned people who will look 10 - 20 years younger her whole life.
Will probably still get carded after she is 30.

She is. IRL she's 28.
Saw her on talking dead. She's one of those damned people who will look 10 - 20 years younger her whole life.
Will probably still get carded after she is 30.

My daughter is this way.
She is 23, 5'3" and weighs about 115 lbs. She could easily pass for a sophomore in high school. Easy. She hates it though. She is actually really pretty - but it is hard for her to meet boys her age because they all assume she is a 15-16 yo.
Later in life though...obviously she will love it.

I am lucky enough to look younger than my age. (I am a male)
I am 49, most would guess me early 40's. When I run into people I went to school with - dayuum!! They look old!

Gasoline?
6 week old gas has ruined my small engines, damn alcohol blends.
These people are a couple of years into this and still driving around.

Last edited:
Gasoline?
6 week old gas has ruined my small engines, damn alcohol blends.
These people are a couple of years into this and still driving around.

Kinda-sorta true.
It depends on how/where it is stored.
Gasoline will stay perfectly fine for several years as long as it is air-tight and consistent temperature to avoid evaporation/condensation.
Oxygen is a gas killer. So gas in a small engine tank that is far from airtight - the gas will decline significantly in just a few months.
Gas in underground tanks will last years.

I thought she was at least 21? isn't that what she said in the drinking episode last week?

Forum List

Back