The Walking Dead

I don't know if there is a debate on whether the prison is a good spot or not but remember when their group was a lot smaller and they were moving from house to house during the winter?

I'll take the prison over uncertainty any day

A prison isn't a bad idea. However the metal fencing is an issue. Over the winter they should ( I know 20/20 hindsight) re-enforced it. Cinderblock retaining wall around the outside to keep herd pressure off.

This is a prison just about 10 miles from where I grew up. Now there are some walls. I don't remember exactly, but them babies are 2-3 stories of solid stone. :lol:

Comstock2.jpg

>>>>

Im also gonna say that imo tonights episode was written very poorly.

What kind of "tough guy" or wannabe "leader" sits idly by and listens to someone tell them they killed part of their group then demands their obedience?
So he sat and played along, fine. That makes sense but to then follow the Governor AFTER the gun is not pointed at you rather than shooting him on sight the first chance he gets.

Then you have the part with the dude telling one of the only women around to stfu. Like, really? Thats not gonna get you laid by the only piece of ass in 100 miles.

Also we're supposed to believe that the new camp who saw the governor as weak & meek when he first joined are going to rally behind him as their leader only a few days later? Yeah right

Then you have the fact that the script writers gave away the entire episode and what was going to happen because of all the flash backs in the first few minutes.

Well, we all knew the gov would be back and that he is still off his rocker. We've already had this scenario so yeah, I was hoping things would take a different turn. Next week is the mid-season finale (probably it will come back early spring). Some favs will get the axe for sure. Will Carol come back 'in the nick of time' to help? Could be.

Oh look. We get to watch last season all over again. Governor vs Ricks group part deux

Zzzzzzzzzzzz

Well they never quite finished that beef! This time the score is higher. Last time the soft Woodbury residents had Woodbury to fall back on, which was a much better place then the prison. They were going there seeking revenge not salvation. This time a much more hardened group is coming back with a TANK and seeking salvation. They have a very poorly protected camp and need a better one. This time it will be a much more bloody and interesting war. Who lives and who dies! I love where this season is going!

Im also gonna say that imo tonights episode was written very poorly.
Wow you have too high of standards, i thought the writing was brilliant.

What kind of "tough guy" or wannabe "leader" sits idly by and listens to someone tell them they killed part of their group then demands their obedience?
So he sat and played along, fine. That makes sense but to then follow the Governor AFTER the gun is not pointed at you rather than shooting him on sight the first chance he gets.
He is not a wantabe leader, rather he is a classic No 2. He wants to follow someone strong. He saw the Gov was strong and knew what to do. He saw Pete as weak and the Gov pointed that out quickly!

Then you have the part with the dude telling one of the only women around to stfu. Like, really? Thats not gonna get you laid by the only piece of ass in 100 miles.

Also we're supposed to believe that the new camp who saw the governor as weak & meek when he first joined are going to rally behind him as their leader only a few days later? Yeah right

Then you have the fact that the script writers gave away the entire episode and what was going to happen because of all the flash backs in the first few minutes.

In zombieland priorities change. Getting ass takes a back seat to surviving.

Rick's group causalties:
Michone - They have already shown us that they will depart from the comic when they killed off Sophia and Andrea (both who are alive and well in the comic from wiki posts at least). Michone is FAR from a fan favorite, as she is in the comic. In fact, I would say people see her close to annoying like they saw Andrea. I give her a 60% chance of being off'ed.

Sasha - Seems like a logical choice to be killed off. 70%

Herschel - He has one leg and doesn't make it in the comic book from wiki posts. He will be the tragic loss.

Cooley - I think that is his name (new black guy from the Wire). I was brought in to be killed.

Gov Causalties:
Half the gov new group.
Gov new #2
Gov new GF, her sister and sister's lover

Rick's Survivors:
Maggie and Glenn - The power couple
Tyreese - I know he was supposed to die from in the comic, but I think they swap him for Michonne.
Rick and Carl - Obvious
Beth - I think she survives and takes the sophia character from the comic's role.
Twin girls and Judith - I can't see them killing kids or a baby.
Carol - Lucky she got booted? Meets up with Abraham, Rosita and Eugene, could she be the Rick clan savior? Methink.
Daryl - Might be the universal fan fav. No one they kill him yet.

Gov Survivors:
Governor - I think it isn't known if he survives, but I think he will. Fans love him to much. Best antagonist on TV.

Rick's group causalties:
Michone - They have already shown us that they will depart from the comic when they killed off Sophia and Andrea (both who are alive and well in the comic from wiki posts at least). Michone is FAR from a fan favorite, as she is in the comic. In fact, I would say people see her close to annoying like they saw Andrea. I give her a 60% chance of being off'ed.

Herschel - He has one leg and doesn't make it in the comic book from wiki posts. He will be the tragic loss.

Cooley - I think that is his name (new black guy from the Wire). I was brought in to be killed.

Gov Causalties:
Half the gov new group.
Gov new #2

Rick's Survivors:
Tyreese - I know he was supposed to die from in the comic, but I think they swap him for Michonne.
Rick and Carl - Obvious
Beth - I think she survives and takes the sophia character from the comic's role.
Carol - Lucky she got booted? Meets up with Abraham, Rosita and Eugene, could she be the Rick clan savior? Methink.

Gov Survivors:
Governor - I think it isn't known if he survives, but I think he will. Fans love him to much. Best antagonist on TV.

Daryl has a big enough fan base to stay around no matter what. Kill him and half the audience quits right then and there. The rest would drift off a little at a time. I think they could kill Judith, Carl, and Beth in the attack and keep their audience. Daryl? Nope.

Yeah, I was thinking the Herschel might get it. Possibly Maggie too. Would hope they wouldn't off Carl or Judith. I like Michonne a lot, hope she sticks around. Also hope that the gov gets it once and for all.

Yeah, I was thinking the Herschel might get it. Possibly Maggie too. Would hope they wouldn't off Carl or Judith. I like Michonne a lot, hope she sticks around. Also hope that the gov gets it once and for all.

I think he will be around for a good long time. As if the zombie hoard isnt enough to keep folks looking over their shoulders forever.

Rick's group causalties:

Gov Causalties:
Half the gov new group.
Gov new #2

Rick's Survivors:
Rick and Carl - Obvious

Gov Survivors:

Daryl has a big enough fan base to stay around no matter what. Kill him and half the audience quits right then and there. The rest would drift off a little at a time. I think they could kill Judith, Carl, and Beth in the attack and keep their audience. Daryl? Nope.

Daryl, Rick and Carl are as safe as they come. Killing kids is taboo, but they did it before they could do it again. However, a baby getting killed? I just can't see that. I know they kill her in the comic, but I can't see them doing that in this case!

Michonne is indifferent to me. She was hyped up so much and I don't think she lived up to it. I think she is going to be the shock death that departs from the comic.

Tyreese on the other hand has lived up to the hype. I think he will be the shock survivor that all the comic book geeks think will bite the dust in the assault!

Daryl, Rick and Carl are as safe as they come. Killing kids is taboo, but they did it before they could do it again. However, a baby getting killed? I just can't see that. I know they kill her in the comic, but I can't see them doing that in this case!

I'd be curious to see how they handle an infant that turned. I can see the casting call now....

I'm sick of these governor episodes show is quite slower than before, :sly:

As I said before, a show that is all action and no character development, get boring and dull quick. I think the last two episodes with the gov (and it has only been TWO episodes) were magnificient. You almost thought, the Gov was a decent guy and then all of sudden they showed his evil, yet charasimatic side. They showed how he got to the crazied look governor in that preview.

Also just imagine how stupid it would have been if they had the governor just show up with another large crew and a tank without a background story. The background stroy was told in TWO episodes. Just two episodes, much less than the half season for Andrea saga.

Don't worry though, I think your action and blood lust will be filled with the Gov Gang vs Prison gang scene.

Forum List

Back