The Walking Dead

Sasha - I say 70/30 she lives. I just have a feeling.
Glen- 90/10, I don't think they kill him yet. However, there is always that chance.
The Doctor (forgot his name) - 30/70 He will be the big loss.
Little Girl of the sisters - 60/4-, killing kids happens on this show, but killing another kid this quickly, might be too much kid killing too quickly.

Not sure who else

4 for 4

Totally loved tonight's episode! The walkers crashing through the fence then again through the interior fence had me on the edge of my seat, just like the first episode when Rick rode his horse into Atlanta and rounded the corner only to encounter a wall of walkers. Excellent!

Carl ... finally! Rick is seeing that Carl is not the same 10 year old kid he was just a few years ago. Well done. Herschel had to finally buck up and kill him some walkers. I was glad to see him so affected by it all, weeping in the cell when it was all over. I liked that he hasn't lost his emotions and humanity.

Seriously thought Glenn died after they intubated him. Whew!

WHAT is with Daryl's hair?? Don't like it. Too dark, too 'done', too emo. Will his head explode when he finds out that Rick sent Carol on her merry way?

The Gov looks like he is far off the deep end. Can't wait till next week.

Oh, the dogs eating that walker by the road...are animals immune to the walker virus?

I agree great episode. I was on the edge in the prison cell scene. They really did that killer flu epidemic well. The Gov pan out at the end of the episode was awesome. I still don't think he is the Walker feeder, but I think he is leading walkers to the prison.

Animals seem to be immune.

Edge of your seat? It was stupid as ever. You're supposed to shoot the walkers BEFORE they bust the fence down not after.

First, bullets are not that plentiful, so you must conserve. Second.I agree they should better try to reenforce the fence, but at this point they have an epidemic on hand! they sould try to wall up the fence and use some more of the nifty traps Morgan showed Rick!

The episode was a masterpiece and far from stupid. Easy to say from the sidelines what should be done!

They done need to fix the fence. They need to find a smaller more defensible location. Say a small town bank or jail. Large facilities have too many points of entry to defend. They also need to thin their ranks of dead weight.

They done need to fix the fence. They need to find a smaller more defensible location. Say a small town bank or jail. Large facilities have too many points of entry to defend. They also need to thin their ranks of dead weight.

Yea, but it has fenced in farm land! You need to grow food somehow. Svanging only is good for so many years!

I say reenforce the fences with Wood, steel and brick! Set up Morgan like booby traps. Have more people on watches in the watch towers. Everyone works no one fucks around!

Yea, but it has fenced in farm land! You need to grow food somehow. Svanging only is good for so many years!

I say reenforce the fences with Wood, steel and brick! Set up Morgan like booby traps. Have more people on watches in the watch towers. Everyone works no one fucks around!

Locate a trac hoe and dig a moat.

The way the camera shots were isolating the faces of the horde as Rick and Carl were taking them out, I expected some kind of recognisable surprise, one wearing an eye patch or Carol, something along those lines.

Locate a trac hoe and dig a moat.

They should definitely start digging a hole around the troubled area that the Walkers keep knocking down.

Have a hold and then perodically set the trapped walkers in the hole around the perimeter on fire!

Edge of your seat? It was stupid as ever. You're supposed to shoot the walkers BEFORE they bust the fence down not after.

First, bullets are not that plentiful, so you must conserve. Second.I agree they should better try to reenforce the fence, but at this point they have an epidemic on hand! they sould try to wall up the fence and use some more of the nifty traps Morgan showed Rick!

The episode was a masterpiece and far from stupid. Easy to say from the sidelines what should be done!

Between the stuff from the town and Morgan they have a huge arsenal that's not the problem. And the whole thread is from the sidelines.

The prison is an ideal place to make a stand for all the reasons mentioned: there's room to farm and you still can make the perimeter a Kursk for the walkers with 800 yards of traps prior to reaching the fences. Have to cut down and move massive amount to trees and a backhoe is an excellent idea

Long term goals: locate Humvees, gasoline and diesel fuel, ammo, livestock and whoever was broadcasting

The prison is an ideal place to make a stand for all the reasons mentioned: there's room to farm and you still can make the perimeter a Kursk for the walkers with 800 yards of traps prior to reaching the fences. Have to cut down and move massive amount to trees and a backhoe is an excellent idea

Long term goals: locate Humvees, gasoline and diesel fuel, ammo, livestock and whoever was broadcasting

The prison is an ideal place especially if you have women, children, eldery etc etc you have to try your hardest to keep it going.

Yep, it has large fenced in land for farming. It has generators. It has larg protective walls on most sides. It had many close quarter rooms. It has an infirmatory, cafeteria, gym, basketball court etc. It has watch towers all along the perimeter. There is a stream outside for fresh water and it still can be used for plumbing. They have woods all around for building supplies and fire wood. Heck they have a ton of metal bar they can and should used to strengthen the perimeter!

They need to police the perimeter like they were Marines, they need to rebuild the prison like they were SeaBees, they need to clean the place up like they were samurais

something is going to happen and we will see the gov again
remember, last week he gave an awful stare to the prison. and he was alone. probably..
he is not done
I will be convinced when he sharpens michones sword

The governor, somewhat humbled, could pass for human.

Yes! This episode was awesome.....that little girl has stolen his heart, and he really does have one!

Great backstory episode to fill in the blanks on the Governor. Loved it. Interesting, the TV show takes a much different view on him then what I hear the comic did. First, he is not pure evil in any way shape or form. He lacks morals at times, but not really that much different than Rick. He is vengeful no doubt, but he believe his little girl was murdered, so his outrage could be understandable.

I look forward to next week.

I don't know if there is a debate on whether the prison is a good spot or not but remember when their group was a lot smaller and they were moving from house to house during the winter?

I'll take the prison over uncertainty any day

Forum List

Back