The Walking Dead

Rick, Carl, Glen, Daryl and Carol. They rest died off. From season two, Herschel, Maggie, Judith and Beth. From season 3 Michonne, Sasha and Tyreese.

They have killed off a ton of characters.

This is the weakness of a show about a Zombie Apocolypse.

:(

But as long as the survivors continue to be Hawt Chics that wear tight, sweaty t-shirts, it will hold the audience attention.

Walking-Dead-Season-3-Portraits-Maggie-Greene.jpg

Is anyone else amazed that very few fat, ugly people are survivors? Where did all the Wal-Mart Patrons go? Pimply-faced teens?

It seems to me, once you lose power, and have to be on the run, the ones out of shape are going to be the first to go. I say this knowing I'm gonna be one of the first to go.

Well, true, but aren't there any fast and ugly people?

th

so, just an off question, how many 'originals' are left?:doubt:

That's not really an "off question."

A really off question would be why there are no Gay Survivors.

Apparently, the Queer population is doesn't survive a Zombie Apocolypse.

Sorry Abikersailor.....:(

How do you know? How do you know Daryl's not gay? Just askin....

Because if he was queer then the network would have written it into the story line like they have every other series....but give them time.

10508d1330558984t-gay-zombie-oh-my-god.jpg

Last edited:

th

Some of the survivors have been less than beautiful. The main cast does tend toward the aesthetically pleasing, it's true. Kind of hard to avoid in television or movies. :dunno:

I'm not complaining, in fact, I understand next season features an enclave of Victoria's Secret Models that Survive on a Secuded Beach:

victoria-secret-models-5.jpg

th

Some of the survivors have been less than beautiful. The main cast does tend toward the aesthetically pleasing, it's true. Kind of hard to avoid in television or movies. :dunno:

I'm not complaining, in fact, I understand next season features an enclave of Victoria's Secret Models that Survive on a Secuded Beach:

victoria-secret-models-5.jpg

no, the Chippendales...

chippendales.jpg

Rick, Carl, Glen, Daryl and Carol. They rest died off. From season two, Herschel, Maggie, Judith and Beth. From season 3 Michonne, Sasha and Tyreese.

This is the weakness of a show about a Zombie Apocolypse.

:(

But as long as the survivors continue to be Hawt Chics that wear tight, sweaty t-shirts, it will hold the audience attention.

Walking-Dead-Season-3-Portraits-Maggie-Greene.jpg

Is anyone else amazed that very few fat, ugly people are survivors? Where did all the Wal-Mart Patrons go? Pimply-faced teens?

She is so damn hot.

So The Walking Dead, season 5 : Victoria's Chippendale's Secrets? :lol:

At least they aren't as terrible as a lot of shows about letting the cast look dirty. I really hate to see a post-apocalyptic kind of show where everyone is squeaky clean and the women are clearly wearing normal make-up. :tongue:

Did you not see zombieland. Rule # something: Stay physically fit. The fatties are always the first to go. Makes sense, less stamnia, less speed, less agility, less ability to climb, always hungry!

th

TDog was over-weight, remember Otis (Shane made him a human happy meal), the Mexican family from season one (that left the group to go in a different direction) had a round father, Carol's husband wasn't skinny, and remember the fat ass that Rick killed in the bar going after a drunk Herschel in season 2.

There are fatties!

thx G... I was thinking of the season 1 folks......to me they be da OG's....:lol:

I forgot on - Morgan! Not sure if we will see him again, but I hope so.

I wonder if they will ever bring back the Mexican family that decided to depart from the group and go their own direction at the end of season 1.

th

TDog was over-weight, remember Otis (Shane made him a human happy meal), the Mexican family from season one (that left the group to go in a different direction) had a round father, Carol's husband wasn't skinny, and remember the fat ass that Rick killed in the bar going after a drunk Herschel in season 2.

There are fatties!

Dude lol, all those guys you named are dead. T Dog was more husky than fat, like a football player build.

Totally loved tonight's episode! The walkers crashing through the fence then again through the interior fence had me on the edge of my seat, just like the first episode when Rick rode his horse into Atlanta and rounded the corner only to encounter a wall of walkers. Excellent!

Carl ... finally! Rick is seeing that Carl is not the same 10 year old kid he was just a few years ago. Well done. Herschel had to finally buck up and kill him some walkers. I was glad to see him so affected by it all, weeping in the cell when it was all over. I liked that he hasn't lost his emotions and humanity.

Seriously thought Glenn died after they intubated him. Whew!

WHAT is with Daryl's hair?? Don't like it. Too dark, too 'done', too emo. Will his head explode when he finds out that Rick sent Carol on her merry way?

The Gov looks like he is far off the deep end. Can't wait till next week.

Oh, the dogs eating that walker by the road...are animals immune to the walker virus?

Most zombie themed romps are just an excuse for gratuitous gore and violence and are just plain boring. Zero plot, lousy acting and often the cheesiest FX are the hallmark of these time wasters.
This series is different; gore aplenty, but solid acting and a decent plot. The story is actually a study of interpersonal relationships under the most dire circumstances concievable. The zombies aren't necessarily the central theme. I look forward to every episode.

Edge of your seat? It was stupid as ever. You're supposed to shoot the walkers BEFORE they bust the fence down not after.

I loved the show too! I wonder if Daryl will try to go out and find Carol????? We all knew the Gov would show up sometime....can't wait for next week either!!

Edge of your seat? It was stupid as ever. You're supposed to shoot the walkers BEFORE they bust the fence down not after.

They had to go get the guns first and the walkers broke down the fence while they were getting them. Besides, how boring to shoot them through the fence ... much more suspenseful they way they did it. It was a great episode!

Forum List

Back