The Walking Dead

So far how am I doing!

Can't wait, WD is only 4 LONG days away!!!

Living 90%+
Rick - Main character in comic and show.
Carl - Can't see them offing a kid.
Daryl - Fan favorite. No need to off him yet.
Michonne - Fan Favorite and someone who I think they will have stick around
Glenn and Maggie - Favorite couple, can't see them going. Got sick coulc be a shocker of a death.
Judith: They aren't killing a baby

Most Likely Live: 50-90%
Tyreese: The previews don't look promising for his character, but that is usually the point. They brought in a fan favorite late in the series (much to the anger of comic fans), I don't think he will go that soon.
Bob Stookey - He seems to be in a lot of the premiers, I think he lives. The only Woodbury holdover that does!
Carol - I think they are making her the survivalist character! Bad move against Tyreese girl might be her undoing!

More likely Dead: 20-50%
Beth - I had her as a goner last season, but she made not sure she is that lucky this time.
The Governor - He was supposed to be a one season villain, made it to a 2nd season. Can't see him making it to a third. This doesn't seem like the type of comic were the villain keeps making it to fight again. Not like Batman
Hershel - Changed my view on his living. I think he gets off'ed by the Gov.
Morgan - He is a great character, but I don't think the actor has the time to do WD, so they might bring him back to off him. I hope not. The actor is great and so is the character.

Dead - <19%
Sasha - Was there ever a doubt she goes? She seems like a good character so I hope I'm wrong. Don't think she will die in the sick bay, but her time is limited
Karen - Don't see her making it passed the tiny part she had in season 3. Called it!
Martinez - Helping the gov isn't a good long-term health plan.
Shumpert - The governor hitchman with less lines, he isn't making it to season 5
Zack - A character brought in to become Walker food. Called it!
Woodbury Holdovers - I say they call become Walker food or Gov target practice. All but Bob Stookey that is. OK too easy to call, but man are they getting wacked much quicker than I thought. They could be down to the original group in no time.
The Doctor - He is the main casaulty in the sick bay

I thought it was the best of the season. Good fight scene between Tick and Tyrese. Good moving a telling story (the plague in the prison). Good acting esp by Tyrese. Great character development in most of the character, esp Carol, Herschel and Tyrese.

Of course the Walker scenes with Carol were great and swarp around the car. I thought it was cool that the car got stuck in ran-over walkers (not mud) - Never use back wheel drive cars!

I called Tyreese surviving. First, they created the clip SPECIFICALLY for the previews. It appears Tyreese is a goner, but some how survives. Second, it only happened in episode 3. They waited 3 seasons to introduce the beloved character they aren't killing him off that quick. Anyways glad he survived.

Carol killing the Karen (called death in my dead pool) and David got passed me. I didn't see that one prior to the episode. When Carol show freaked out by Tyreese coming over to her and then her angry outburst when he left clued me in. Good twist. I wonder how that will play out.

It's becoming obvious who is feeding the Walkers? The little girl whose Dad died in the Walker attack. But obvious isn't always the right choice on this show.

After a so-so premier, after S4 E3, it's obvious Walking Dead hasn't lost a thing!

The Walking Dead Recap: Season 4, Episode 3 ? 'Isolation' | Access Hollywood

How is Tyreese going to react to Carol killing Karen and Danny? if he's as mad as this episode he's liable to bash her head in!

I agree it will be an interesting turn of events. It's killable offense. Very stupid on her part. Not sure how they handle it or make it up to the Ty. Ty is needed muscle!

I know, If Tyreese finds out Carol is finished, got to blame this on somebody else.

If he wants to keep things under control he can't tell him. That's if he makes it back. He is the token black guy after all.

Carol should be tried by her peers. Just like that kid they sentenced to death on the farm. Her sentence should be excommunication. Murder within the group can not be tolerated.

If he wants to keep things under control he can't tell him. That's if he makes it back. He is the token black guy after all.

They have Stookey, Tyreese, Michonne and Sasha. Not to mention Shumpert is alive witht he gov somewhere. And Morgan it probably out there somewhere.

I called it. Carol gone.

For the record it feels like this is turning into a soap opera with occasional zombie cut scenes

I think she'll be back, at some time. She can't just go away and we don't know what happens to her.....

I just ment gone from the prison, not necessarily the show. She couldn't stay there or a full on civil war would have occurred within their group ending with her death. Looks like the group may still fracture however as Darryl was attached to her.

I called it. Carol gone.

For the record it feels like this is turning into a soap opera with occasional zombie cut scenes

I think she'll be back, at some time. She can't just go away and we don't know what happens to her.....

I just ment gone from the prison, not necessarily the show. She couldn't stay there or a full on civil war would have occurred within their group ending with her death. Looks like the group may still fracture however as Darryl was attached to her.

Yup, I don't think Tyreese will necessarily be happy either he wanted whoever did this handed to him.

I called it. Carol gone.

She will be back sooner rather than later. My bet is this. Carl freaks out and says he is looking for her. Daryl has the same thoughts. Michonne is also on board to bring her back.

Rick tells the group what happened including Tyreese. Ty is pissed, but Sasha talks sense into him and he also agrees to help find (not kill her).

I predict she is gone for 3 episodes before finding her way back to the group.

Yup, I don't think Tyreese will necessarily be happy either he wanted whoever did this handed to him.

Yea, but he had a lot of respect for Carol and rules do change. If you see in the flashback, Karen looked in pretty bad shape. She would have turned soon.

Did anyone watch The Talking Dead after the show? Chris Jericho (frmr WWE guy) was on (they have different guests each week) and had some great insights/takes on what happened. They also do a 'in memorandum' to the walkers killed and they show the kills in slo mo. Sooo worth the watch.

If Carol had gone back to the prison, a divide would have happened with some on her side, some on Rick's side. However, even though she isn't going back if Rick tells everyone the truth that she killed Karen and the other guy I think there will still be division among the group. Some will say it wasn't his call, some will understand and side with Carol, some will say Rick did the right thing. This will cause a huge drift between Daryl and Rick, imo. Personally I don't think it was his call, she should have gone back. Then again, Tyreese probably would have whacked her so maybe Rick did Carol a favor. I certainly don't think we've seen the last of her.

Rick hasn't fully acclimated to walker world, certainly not to the extent that Carol has. In order for Carol to survive in this world, she's cut off most (all?) of her emotions. She told that little girl to fight the fear and one day, you find that you've changed. She didn't want that kid calling her 'mom'. There are sparks between her and Daryl but nothing has happened. She finds that to survive she has to emotionally isolate herself otherwise, she will end up hurt or even dead. Don't hesitate, keep your knife at the ready, don't give in to the fear, run as fast as you can.

Rick isn't at that place, he may never be. He still wakes up and thinks Lori will be there making God-awful pancakes. Cop Rick still exists ... cop Rick says you don't just kill people, that that's wrong. Yeah, he killed Shane but Shane had turned and he had no choice. They didn't kill Jim (season one) after he'd been bit. Didn't they just leave him by the side of the road? Flash forward to Andrea and they whacked her after she'd been bitten. With Karen and the other guy being sick ... was killing them the right call? I don't know if Carol made the right call or not killing those two. She was trying to save lives by stopping the spread of the flu.

The guy with the bottle of booze? He's an addict ... I can see why he'd want to fall back into that and drown out the noise when it got quiet. Cripes, I'm not much of a drinker but I might start if I lived in that world.

Did anyone watch The Talking Dead after the show? Chris Jericho (frmr WWE guy) was on (they have different guests each week) and had some great insights/takes on what happened. They also do a 'in memorandum' to the walkers killed and they show the kills in slo mo. Sooo worth the watch.

If Carol had gone back to the prison, a divide would have happened with some on her side, some on Rick's side. However, even though she isn't going back if Rick tells everyone the truth that she killed Karen and the other guy I think there will still be division among the group. Some will say it wasn't his call, some will understand and side with Carol, some will say Rick did the right thing. This will cause a huge drift between Daryl and Rick, imo. Personally I don't think it was his call, she should have gone back. Then again, Tyreese probably would have whacked her so maybe Rick did Carol a favor. I certainly don't think we've seen the last of her.

Rick hasn't fully acclimated to walker world, certainly not to the extent that Carol has. In order for Carol to survive in this world, she's cut off most (all?) of her emotions. She told that little girl to fight the fear and one day, you find that you've changed. She didn't want that kid calling her 'mom'. There are sparks between her and Daryl but nothing has happened. She finds that to survive she has to emotionally isolate herself otherwise, she will end up hurt or even dead. Don't hesitate, keep your knife at the ready, don't give in to the fear, run as fast as you can.

Rick isn't at that place, he may never be. He still wakes up and thinks Lori will be there making God-awful pancakes. Cop Rick still exists ... cop Rick says you don't just kill people, that that's wrong. Yeah, he killed Shane but Shane had turned and he had no choice. They didn't kill Jim (season one) after he'd been bit. Didn't they just leave him by the side of the road? Flash forward to Andrea and they whacked her after she'd been bitten. With Karen and the other guy being sick ... was killing them the right call? I don't know if Carol made the right call or not killing those two. She was trying to save lives by stopping the spread of the flu.

The guy with the bottle of booze? He's an addict ... I can see why he'd want to fall back into that and drown out the noise when it got quiet. Cripes, I'm not much of a drinker but I might start if I lived in that world.

I think Rick is wrong and I think that will be apparent to Tyreese eventually. Didn't Maggie say they had the rule, we don't let our people turn. That's why they killed Andrea, that is why Mag shot Oscar when he was dying. Etc.

Rick also has a lot of nerve. He did stab Shane. Shane was pushing Rick, but in the end he stabbed him and he got off the hook for it. Rick also tommahawk chopped Tomas. Yes that guy was bad news and no one would have blamed him for it, but he still did it unilaterally!

I think Rick is wrong and I think that will be apparent to Tyreese eventually. Didn't Maggie say they had the rule, we don't let our people turn. That's why they killed Andrea, that is why Mag shot Oscar when he was dying. Etc.

Rick also has a lot of nerve. He did stab Shane. Shane was pushing Rick, but in the end he stabbed him and he got off the hook for it. Rick also tommahawk chopped Tomas. Yes that guy was bad news and no one would have blamed him for it, but he still did it unilaterally!

Dude, he had to kill Shane. Shane drew a gun on him, that was going to go down eventually.

Forum List

Back