The Walking Dead

Am I the only one who enjoyed last night's episode?

The loon in the woods was a loon, you could tell within a few minutes that she was going to try something on Rick. She kept was was left of her husband under a blanket.

Beth not making personal attachments.

Rick blasting music so he doesn't have to hear the walkers.

Tyrese retreating from 'helping' (he doesn't like killing the walkers on the fence, going for runs).

The walker world is taking its toll on them, they are all trying to cope in their own way.

Tell me the walkers and helicopter crashing through the store ceiling wasn't awesome!?!

Loved when that kid got snagged at the last minute. You never know in walker world.

Carol and Daryl ... something really going on or just Carol teasing/joking with him?

New makeup artist ... f/x were outstanding, imo.

Totally enjoyed the show.

I enjoyed it and thought the Walkers death from above was cool. Wasn't crazy about the nutjob woman in the forst, but I understand why they did it.

While I enjoyed it, I thought it wasn't the best way to start out the season. Last seasons beginning was much better.

I did love how they ended it.

Was that Beth? I take it they recasted her? I thought the old Beth was pretty good. She looks so young now, guess that works in Carls favor!

Am I the only one who enjoyed last night's episode?

The loon in the woods was a loon, you could tell within a few minutes that she was going to try something on Rick. She kept was was left of her husband under a blanket.

Beth not making personal attachments.

Rick blasting music so he doesn't have to hear the walkers.

Tyrese retreating from 'helping' (he doesn't like killing the walkers on the fence, going for runs).

The walker world is taking its toll on them, they are all trying to cope in their own way.

Tell me the walkers and helicopter crashing through the store ceiling wasn't awesome!?!

Loved when that kid got snagged at the last minute. You never know in walker world.

Carol and Daryl ... something really going on or just Carol teasing/joking with him?

New makeup artist ... f/x were outstanding, imo.

Totally enjoyed the show.

I enjoyed it and thought the Walkers death from above was cool. Wasn't crazy about the nutjob woman in the forst, but I understand why they did it.

While I enjoyed it, I thought it wasn't the best way to start out the season. Last seasons beginning was much better.

I did love how they ended it.

Was that Beth? I take it they recasted her? I thought the old Beth was pretty good. She looks so young now, guess that works in Carls favor!

It's the same actress doing Beth as far as I can tell.

Okay, so what killed the pig and the kid? Were they connected? Is it airborne now?

Dunno, is The Governor up to something here? I'm clueless. I was expecting a new type of Zombie this year. Then when that woman in the woods showed up I was like OMG only to realize she was just a really dirty psycopath

Okay, so what killed the pig and the kid? Were they connected? Is it airborne now?

Dunno, is The Governor up to something here? I'm clueless. I was expecting a new type of Zombie this year. Then when that woman in the woods showed up I was like OMG only to realize she was just a really dirty psycopath

The walkers on the fence seem much more aggressive and nastier. They are hungry for noms!

This is hilarious!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rNxvo8AcpQQ&feature=youtu.be]Honest Trailers - The Walking Dead - YouTube[/ame]

I don't think it was airborne. There could be other culprits that could do it. My guess is the gov or another antagonist did something! However, that kid is going to kill a few peeps before he gets taken out!

Last edited:
Why don't they just have someone look at the pig? Like maybe an expert on animals. Someone who possibly went to school. Oh I got it. The freaking veterinarian they have watering the beans!

I've got to say...interesting season opener.

Rick: Nice to see your tour of Crazytown has concluded. Meeting that loon showed what you could've become had you not snapped back to reality. And i see you've kept your son from becoming a sociopath....well done there.

Who wants to bet the inevitable Walker outbreak inside the prison causes some nasty flashbacks?

Carol and Daryl: Will you 2 just stop dancing around and do it already. Good grief.

Tyreese: A big guy like you, who had no problems going hand-to-hand with Walkers before is getting chicken? Or is that stress?

Bob Stookey: His actions & expressions in the store and afterwards scream PTSD and the re-emergence of Alcoholism. But it'd be no surprise, since he probably saw army buddies die violently during the intial outbreak.

This thing with the dead kid (Patrick?) is interesting. Introducing a virus mutation would be a good subplot. But i was wondering when it would happen. It mutated once (after the intial outbreak, it must've gone airborne, making it possible for everyone to be infected), it could mutate again.

The Walkers outside the fence is also looking like bad news. What could be getting them so worked up? I guess we'll find out.

I like this season. Things are actually happening! Rick seems to be finally coming out of his funk, Carl got his gun back, the whole group needs to make a decision of whether to stay or go, Carol rocks, Daryl rocks, fx are super, eyeball popping fence walker was outstanding!

My daughter thinks Karen and the other burned person dragged their sick butts outside and burned themselves. Hmmm. Who was feeding the walkers those rats? I think it was the odd daughter of the guy who died. She was naming the walkers. Then again, maybe the gov is lurking around feeding them?

I like this season. Things are actually happening! Rick seems to be finally coming out of his funk, Carl got his gun back, the whole group needs to make a decision of whether to stay or go, Carol rocks, Daryl rocks, fx are super, eyeball popping fence walker was outstanding!

My daughter thinks Karen and the other burned person dragged their sick butts outside and burned themselves. Hmmm. Who was feeding the walkers those rats? I think it was the odd daughter of the guy who died. She was naming the walkers. Then again, maybe the gov is lurking around feeding them?

Definitely not the Gov feedng the Walkers per se. I think the gov has an inside person. My bet is it's a Woodbury ex-inhabitant that is mad that Rick and his crew ruined the peaceful life they once had over there and they are seeking revenge and working with the Gov. I also think the same person feeding the walkers and getting them to pile up in one area is the same person that poison people in the jail. Yes I think it's poison not a deadly flu.

My early bet? It's Bob Stookey. He came out of nowhere, could have been recruited by the Gov with promises! I hope I am wrong, but a good bet.

Last edited:
Carl's a snitch and the previews show the black dude finally grows a pair.

This season is starting off with a ...... dud.

Leave the prison already!

Actually I think episode 2 was very intense and a real nail-biter! I like the flow and the feel of the initial attack felt very much like the intensity of the big screen. Loved it and it more than made up for a just so-so season opener!

Definitely not the Gov feedng the Walkers per se. I think the gov has an inside person. My bet is it's a Woodbury ex-inhabitant that is mad that Rick and his crew ruined the peaceful life they once had over there and they are seeking revenge and working with the Gov. I also think the same person feeding the walkers and getting them to pile up in one area is the same person that poison people in the jail. Yes I think it's poison not a deadly flu.

My early bet? It's Bob Stookey. He came out of nowhere, could have been recruited by the Gov with promises! I hope I am wrong, but a good bet.

I was thinking the same thing about Stookey, hopefully its not him though.

Carl's a snitch and the previews show the black dude finally grows a pair.

This season is starting off with a ...... dud.

Leave the prison already!

Actually I think episode 2 was very intense and a real nail-biter! I like the flow and the feel of the initial attack felt very much like the intensity of the big screen. Loved it and it more than made up for a just so-so season opener!

I was bouncing back n forth between the Denver game and TWD. Too excited over Denver loosing to pay much attention

Forum List

Back