The Walking Dead

Agreed. The whole story constantly revolving around that stupid blonde was so dull. Thank god they killed her off. Not to mention the prison scenery was so boring.

Wait their leaving the Prison?:eek:

Looks like the prison stay is going to get much much more interesting. I didn't think the prison scenes in last season were boring. Heck the taking of the prison was intense!

I enjoyed last season, I think they have enough people to really hold the prison right now.

About time. It's was already so boring.

Agreed. The whole story constantly revolving around that stupid blonde was so dull. Thank god they killed her off. Not to mention the prison scenery was so boring.

I hated how they evolved Andrea's character. I was watching some of TWD marathon season two and liked her a lot then. Don't know why they decided to dumb (blond) her down.

I read many were very upset with her characterization. Supposely from the comics she was one of the soldiers from the beginning with a dead on shot!

Can't wait, WD is only 4 LONG days away!!!

Living 90%+
Rick - Main character in comic and show.
Carl - Can't see them offing a kid.
Daryl - Fan favorite. No need to off him yet.
Michonne - Fan Favorite and someone who I think they will have stick around
Glenn and Maggie - Favorite couple, can't see them going.
Judith: They aren't killing a baby

Most Likely Live: 50-90%
Tyreese: The previews don't look promising for his character, but that is usually the point. They brought in a fan favorite late in the series (much to the anger of comic fans), I don't think he will go that soon.
Bob Stookey - He seems to be in a lot of the premiers, I think he lives. The only Woodbury holdover that does!
Carol - I think they are making her the survivalist character!

More likely Dead: 20-50%
Beth - I had her as a goner last season, but she made not sure she is that lucky this time.
The Governor - He was supposed to be a one season villain, made it to a 2nd season. Can't see him making it to a third. This doesn't seem like the type of comic were the villain keeps making it to fight again. Not like Batman
Hershel - Changed my view on his living. I think he gets off'ed by the Gov.
Morgan - He is a great character, but I don't think the actor has the time to do WD, so they might bring him back to off him. I hope not. The actor is great and so is the character.

Dead - <19%
Sasha - Was there ever a doubt she goes? She seems like a good character so I hope I'm wrong.
Karen - Don't see her making it passed the tiny part she had in season 3.
Martinez - Helping the gov isn't a good long-term health plan.
Shumpert - The governor hitchman with less lines, he isn't making it to season 5
Zack - A character brought in to become Walker food.
Woodbury Holdovers - I say they call become Walker food or Gov target practice. All but Bob Stookey that is

From what i've seen in some of the Season 4 trailers, it looks like Tyreese becomes Walker food at some point.

I also give a 50% chance of dying to Carol.

From what i've seen in some of the Season 4 trailers, it looks like Tyreese becomes Walker food at some point.

It appears that way, but many times that is what trailers do! Make you think they are going to expire, but somehow survive! They waited so long to bring Tyreese in and he was a fan fav, don't think they will off him that quick. But then again black males don't have a long track record on the show!

It appears that way, but many times that is what trailers do! Make you think they are going to expire, but somehow survive! They waited so long to bring Tyreese in and he was a fan fav, don't think they will off him that quick. But then again black males don't have a long track record on the show!

T Dog lasted 3 seasons.

T Dog lasted 3 seasons.

LOL, you fav character!!! :eusa_angel:

Season 1 was 5 episodes, season 2 he had what 2 lines and season 3 he was killed off early, right after he started to become a bad ass!

Then you had Oscar (awesome character and killed WAY too soon), Alex, The Big Black gentle giant, etc. (you also had the black lady that committed suicide in the med center explosion). I hope Tyreese lives I like the character and the actor (loved him in the Wire).

T Dog lasted 3 seasons.

Season 1 was 5 episodes, season 2 he had what 2 lines and season 3 he was killed off early, right after he started to become a bad ass!

Then you had Oscar (awesome character and killed WAY too soon), Alex, The Big Black gentle giant, etc. (you also had the black lady that committed suicide in the med center explosion). I hope Tyreese lives I like the character and the actor (loved him in the Wire).

LMAO! I hated T Dog, I liked Merle better. I wish they could have kept Oscar on longer he had potential.

The Walking Dead: First photo of Lawrence Gilliard Jr. as Bob Stookey | Inside TV | EW.com

According to this Stookey is a former Army Medic but does not hail from Woodbury like in the comic, Daryl finds him apparently alone.

A black character being introduced might be bad for Tyreese! It seems they only like one token black male in the Rick's gang. I PRAY they changed that mindset this season!

They need to change that, Tyreese needs to last longer than one damn season!

T Dog lasted 3 seasons.

I really think they should have kept Oscar. He's my favorite black character on the show to date.

T Dog lasted 3 seasons.

I really think they should have kept Oscar. He's my favorite black character on the show to date.

I like him and believe it nor the Bowman, the black guy who is with the Governor. I wish they would toss him a line or two and some character development, he seems interesting.

I want to know how the gov survived the walker attack.

Looking forward to Sun. It's been a very, very long summer for me and am glad for TWD to return.

I agree!! They stop just as "something" is about to happen, you think you know what it is, but when we actually watch it, it's going to be something that catches us COMPLETELY off guard! My daughter and I thought the same thing when we watched the trailer.

I also kinda think Carol is not going to make it through this season....but I hope she does.

T Dog lasted 3 seasons.

LMAO! I hated T Dog, I liked Merle better. I wish they could have kept Oscar on longer he had potential.

There was something about Merle...He was an asshole, but there was still something about him I couldn't put my finger on. When he turned I did feel really sorry for him!!!!

I agree!! They stop just as "something" is about to happen, you think you know what it is, but when we actually watch it, it's going to be something that catches us COMPLETELY off guard! My daughter and I thought the same thing when we watched the trailer.

I also kinda think Carol is not going to make it through this season....but I hope she does.

I think Herschel, his blonde daughter (forget her name) and Carol are going to die this seaosn.

There was something about Merle...He was an asshole, but there was still something about him I couldn't put my finger on. When he turned I did feel really sorry for him!!!!

There are some bad guys you just love because they are bad guys.

There are some bad guys you just love because they are bad guys.

I agree, Merle was the perfect bad guy, I wish he could have stayed around with Ricks camp for this season.

Forum List

Back