The Walking Dead

Umm cause she's British.

She didn't seem to have the British accent earlier in the show. It was only during the end credits bit that I noticed it.

Oh, and she's actually American-born. Apparently lived in the US till she was a teen. Her mother is British, though, so she could have gotten the accent after moving to the UK or from mom.

For the ladies, to ease your withdrawal symptoms:

1017679_298575433612695_1612326738_n.jpg

For the ladies, to ease your withdrawal symptoms:

1017679_298575433612695_1612326738_n.jpg

Appreciated.

I just have to say if Rick doesn't knock it off with the cray cray there's going to be trouble. No room for crazy with the zombies. That shit will just you eaten.

I think Rick's pretty much done taking the Crazytown tour. He snapped out of it in the second to last episode.

WHOOO HOOOO!!!!

Can't wait!!

Looks like we're in for quite a ride you guys.

And Daryl? :eusa_drool:

Carol is looking hot, hot too.

Living 90%+
Rick - Main character in comic and show.
Carl - Can't see them offing a kid.
Daryl - Fan favorite. No need to off him yet.
Michonne - Fan Favorite and someone who I think they will have stick around
Glenn and Maggie - Favorite couple, can't see them going.
Judith: They aren't killing a baby

Most Likely Live: 50-90%
Tyreese: I know the preview looks not promising for his character, but that is usually the point. They brought in a fan favorite late in the series, I don't think he will go that soon.
Hershel - I think he lives for some odd reason.
Bob Stookey - He seems to be in a lot of the premiers, I think he lives.

More likely Dead: 20-50%
Beth - I had her as a goner last season, but she made not sure she is that lucky this time.
The Governor - He was supposed to be a one season villain, made it to a 2nd season. Can't see him making it to a third. This is the same type of comic were the villain keeps making it to fight again.
Morgan - He is a great character, but I don't think the actor has the time to do WD, so they might bring him back to off him.

Dead - <19%
Sasha - Was there ever a doubt she goes? She seems like a good character so I hope I'm wrong.
Karen - Don't see her making it passed the tiny part she had in season 3.
Martinez - Helping the gov isn't a good long-term health plan.
Shumpert - The governor hitchman with less lines, he isn't making it to season 5
Zack - A character brought in to become Walker food.
Many many prison inhabitants!!!!
Martinez - Helping the Gov

I am almost posstive sascha is gone. Damn, she is cute.

You never know. I off'ed her last season with Beth and Herschel and they are still around. Seeing Tyreese reaction in the trailer makes you think that is what happened, but they could be fooling you. It would make senses to kill her off, but again you never know.

The only ones I truly hope that live are Tyreese (I like his character), Daryl, Rick, Beth (she's hot), Judith (I don't want to see a baby get killed on or off screen) and Sasha (I like her character)!

Every season they have to kill off main (and close to main) characters:
Season 1 they killed off Jim, Ed (Carol's Abusive Husband), Amy and Jacqui (the Black Lady in season 1 with the small part).
Season 2 it was Shane, Dale (good riddens) and Sophia.
Season 3 it was TDogg, Andrea, Lori, Merle, Milton, Oscar and Axel.

Season 4 had to include at least 3 main characters and some sub-characters.

About time. It's was already so boring.

Agreed. The whole story constantly revolving around that stupid blonde was so dull. Thank god they killed her off. Not to mention the prison scenery was so boring.

Wait their leaving the Prison?:eek:

Looks like the prison stay is going to get much much more interesting. I didn't think the prison scenes in last season were boring. Heck the taking of the prison was intense!

About time. It's was already so boring.

Agreed. The whole story constantly revolving around that stupid blonde was so dull. Thank god they killed her off. Not to mention the prison scenery was so boring.

I hated how they evolved Andrea's character. I was watching some of TWD marathon season two and liked her a lot then. Don't know why they decided to dumb (blonde) her down.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back