The Walking Dead

PC elitist eh? Lol

I have some games on pc but im terrible with a keyboard. I can't even beat the wild animals in Stalker lol

And L4D sucks. Too simple and feels like you're gliding around on ice. I like my character to have "weight" to him.

I would however consider a pc purchase if enough of you were getting it on pc. You would just have to carry my weight thoufh as I would spend most of my time looking at the sky or ground lol

Mouse/keyboard is just a better setup than console controllers IMO. You get more options and the movement is more easily done with precision.

On the other hand, controllers are more comfortable, and console games have long since closed the gap on pc games as far as graphics and performance.

Then again, maybe I'm just thinking too much FPS. :)

I was huge into Counter Strike and then they ported it for X-box, I never heard of one league team that won shit or where any good on anything other than a KB PC set up....;)

4 kids just won 400000 playing cod on xboxes.

Mouse/keyboard is just a better setup than console controllers IMO. You get more options and the movement is more easily done with precision.

On the other hand, controllers are more comfortable, and console games have long since closed the gap on pc games as far as graphics and performance.

I was huge into Counter Strike and then they ported it for X-box, I never heard of one league team that won shit or where any good on anything other than a KB PC set up....;)

Did they play against PC users with no handicaps either way?

Some games or genres of games work better with keyboard/mouse. Some don't. I haven't never tried it, but I feel sports games may work better with a controller (some of them, at least).

Of course, we're hijacking a Walking Dead thread with general game stuff....not sure if anyone cares since we're between seasons, though. :tongue:

*shrugs* any CS news;)

A friend of mine just went to Senoia, GA, which is where they film Woodbury. A couple of scenes from a previous season were shot at the high school just down the street from me, as well.

I just happen to live close to the area the show takes place in. ;)

A friend of mine just went to Senoia, GA, which is where they film Woodbury. A couple of scenes from a previous season were shot at the high school just down the street from me, as well.

I just happen to live close to the area the show takes place in. ;)

In which the show takes place.

The grammar Nazi has spoken. :cool:
Ending a sentence with a preposition is something up with which I will not put.

- Winston Churchill

Forum List

Back