The Walking Dead

I don't understand why anyone would consider those two good addition to the prison gang. I mean they just stood by and WATCHED their friends get gunned down and did nothing. I wouldn't trust them and would shoot them on sight with or without the governors presence.

Well Merle did torture Glen and he got to stay around for a while, if those 2 can help kill the Governor, I'd consider it. They are tough and would be a good edition.

I would have killed Merle on sight as well.

Makes me wonder how they are going to keep the drama and action going with the prison now full of old people and children. I much prefered it when they were roaming the country side in search of civilization.

Seriously? That is a lot of Walker food.

I have no doubt the show picks up months after the last scene. The prison seems to be a great place: (1) Security, (2) Community, (3) the fields transformed into crops and (4) children playing.

Yet this is zombieland. The governor cooks up a plan (mostly involving unleashing Walkers on people) and it has disasterous effects for the prison gang!

From TWD Facebook page:

549467_643526179006877_635551834_n.jpg

"Thanks for watching, everyone!"

Alternate version for last night's episode that I would like to have seen...
Somebody hides in the tunnels and locks the Governor's army in. Send out the Gov's body, leave your weapons, and go in peace.

Just watched it last night
I have never got ''feelings'' from the tv before..
When that prick shot all those people I was stunned..
When the 2 guys got in the truck, I was stunned.
Still torn about carl..

Still torn about carl..

I'm convinced the writers are going to make Carl a douchebag for the entirety of his time on the show. That's his role in the group. :tongue:

Hopefully Michonne spends a lot of hours in kendo class...and I mean a lot!!

Was there something in the show that indicated she practices kendo? Couldn't she be supposedly using some other style of sword-fighting, or just be self-taught?

With all the suspensions of disbelief we have to do to watch this show, worrying about her sword technique seems a bit silly. :tongue:

Still torn about carl..

I'm convinced the writers are going to make Carl a douchebag for the entirety of his time on the show. That's his role in the group. :tongue:

Another Gov'

I know it's light years away, but I'm doing a dead pool. There always has to be major characters killed off. My guess is Carol and Herschel.

Foresure Living (90%>)
Rick (main protagonist), Carl (just don't see him going), Daryl (fan favorite), Michonne (she is a savior in the comic, I think they will keep it that way), Judith (they don't kill babies on TV)

More like to live than die: (50%-90%)
Tyreese (I think they got the hint to not kill off Black characters one after another), Glenn and Maggie (the power couple), Beth (in the comic Sophia is suppose to be a savior and hasn't died yet and Beth died early on - I believe they flipped these two and I think they will try to make her a love interest of Carl)

More likely to Die than live (25-90%)
Sasha (I have a feeling they'll knock her off), Martinez (for some reason he stuck with the Gov, there could be a chance he abandons the Gov and some how lives); Roy Stark (mentioned as a new major character. I think he will be a goner like the major characters added like Axel, Oscar and Merle)

Foreshure Dead (<10%)
Herschel and Carol (they need to kill main characters - Jim, Andrea's Sister, the Black Lady and Carol's husband season one; Shane, The Guy with the Fish Hat, Sophia season 2; Andrea, TDogg, Axel, Oscar, Merle season three), Shupert (This was the Black right hand man of the Gov - He didn't have many lines and I think he dies early); Karen (the girl that played dead to escape the Gov - Yea she is a goner); Gov (He was supposed to be in only one season, but people loved to hate him - he will be back, but won't make it to a 3rd); - Countless Woodbury Refugees (they were brought in to become Walker Food and Gov target practice).

Chances of Morgan coming back: 10%. Seems like an awesome character and a great actor. He was also a major character from the comic, yet they don't seem to want to bring him back. :confused:

Chances of Morales Family Making a Comeback: 20%. This family left for greener pastures in the first season. Could they come back? Maybe the Mom with the kids. Pappa Morales without his family (ironic since he left to find more family members). I think they could possibly bring them back.

Ok this thread was revived so in honor of a good response I challenge all of you to buy DEAD ISLAND RIP TIDE and send me a message with your xbox gamertag so we cqn decapitate some zombies together.

Last edited by a moderator:
damn I missed this thread;)...so, after having it tivoed , I watched the last 2 episodes the other day.

merle redeemed himself...the gov. gut shooting him sucked as he knew he'd come back.....Daryl having to put him down sucked to but he did what he had to do.

carl is a twisted kid.

I figured they'd suck them into the prison, good move. those 50.cals the governor had were a trump, they would have eaten them alive pardon the pun, they would not be able to stand up to them in a stright out gun fight.....and the gov. took the bait, he should have flooded the prison with walkers instead of going in....

the gov. shooting up his own people, wow, that was from way out there.....god knows when or where he'll turn up. those 2 morons that went with him should have just shot his ass and went to rick on their hands and knees.

rick taking in the survivors was a good move. I am sure they'll rape everything the gov. left behind in the town, they will be packing some serious firepower next season.

I have to say- good riddance to Andrea, I got so tired of her character which really didn't develop past hottie bad ass........and after stupidly stopping and staring on working her way out of what was tying her down to the chair she deserved to be bit for being stupid.

Ok this thread was revived so in honor of a good response I challenge all of you to buy DEAD ISLAND RIP TIDE and send me a message with your xbox gamertag so we cqn decapitate some zombies together.

I liked Dead Island, but seriously, the only worthy Zombie game is Left4Dead.

And real gamers use a PC, not an XBox. :)

PC elitist eh? Lol

I have some games on pc but im terrible with a keyboard. I can't even beat the wild animals in Stalker lol

And L4D sucks. Too simple and feels like you're gliding around on ice. I like my character to have "weight" to him.

I would however consider a pc purchase if enough of you were getting it on pc. You would just have to carry my weight thoufh as I would spend most of my time looking at the sky or ground lol

PC elitist eh? Lol

I have some games on pc but im terrible with a keyboard. I can't even beat the wild animals in Stalker lol

And L4D sucks. Too simple and feels like you're gliding around on ice. I like my character to have "weight" to him.

I would however consider a pc purchase if enough of you were getting it on pc. You would just have to carry my weight thoufh as I would spend most of my time looking at the sky or ground lol

Oh, I'll definitely get it. My wife and I cooped through the first one and found it fun. As long as the coop is still just as good, it's a definite buy.

PC elitist eh? Lol

Mouse/keyboard is just a better setup than console controllers IMO. You get more options and the movement is more easily done with precision.

On the other hand, controllers are more comfortable, and console games have long since closed the gap on pc games as far as graphics and performance.

Then again, maybe I'm just thinking too much FPS. :)

PC elitist eh? Lol

Mouse/keyboard is just a better setup than console controllers IMO. You get more options and the movement is more easily done with precision.

On the other hand, controllers are more comfortable, and console games have long since closed the gap on pc games as far as graphics and performance.

Then again, maybe I'm just thinking too much FPS. :)

I was huge into Counter Strike and then they ported it for X-box, I never heard of one league team that won shit or where any good on anything other than a KB PC set up....;)

Forum List

Back