The Walking Dead

Merle's plan was great! Lead a pack pack of zombies using a car radio, then start sniping guys and leaving them as lunch meat.

That was a great plan. I was thinking as I watched it, why didn't he just pitch that idea to Rick? Merle took out half the guys with the Governor just by himself. He, Rick, and Daryl could have killed them all including the Governor.

He was emotional and trying to find some sort of penance or redemption. Remember, he did it right after letting Michonne go free, but he HAD taken her captive in the first place and planned to give her to the governor. Merle was apparently a lot more conflicted about his choices than he let on.

I don't think he was in a state of mind to turn around, go back with Michonne and try to convince the group of his plan.

I am sorry I read this thread over the last 2 pages , I tivo folks....but its kinda like a zombie eating someone, you just have to watch:redface:

........spoilers damn it! Merle is dead? fuck!:evil:

So many Brits seem to end up in American film. I still find it disconcerting to hear Hugh Laurie speak after watching him as House for 9 or 10 years. :tongue:

You can't convince me that Hugh Laurie has a real British accent. Every time I watch him I wonder why Dr House is doing that fake British accent

Last edited by a moderator:
The first installment of The Walking Dead video game is now available for download on Xbox Live for free. Get it while you can.

It should be under the games tab on the main dashboard

Its actually under the home tab and you click on Catch the Fever Spring Sale

Good looking out, I am going to buy this game on Thursday.

The first installment of The Walking Dead video game is now available for download on Xbox Live for free. Get it while you can.

Its free right now.

I beat it last night. Interesting game but it wouldn't allow me to invert the controls. I learned to play on flight sims so no inversion is a clusterfuck for me.

Its free right now.

I beat it last night. Interesting game but it wouldn't allow me to invert the controls. I learned to play on flight sims so no inversion is a clusterfuck for me.

Oh you beat the whole game yesterday?

Its free right now.

Oh you beat the whole game yesterday?

Episode one yes. There are 5 episodes total and each are sold separately. Right now the first one is free and the rest are on sale for half price. 200 msp each

Pretty good deal but no inversion is far too frustrating for me. Give me a shooter with no inversion and I spend most of my time looking at the sky orgground. It's how my kids beat me when we play lol

TWD.png

Since the Woodbury folks rode up to the prison in their mobile front gate...I guess this ends that community's viability.

Carl's logic on taking out the kid from the other town....interesting.

That deuce and a half drove nicely on those punctured front tires.

Last edited:
Since the Woodbury folks rode up to the prison in their mobile front gate...I guess this ends that community's viability.

Kid has issues and I suspect it's eventually going to end poorly for him. He'd be a great DayZ partner though lol

Kid has issues and I suspect it's eventually going to end poorly for him. He'd be a great DayZ partner though lol

Given how the last couple of years have played out for him, it would be impossible for him to be remotely normal by the time he is 18.

I actually thought Carl was right to shoot the kid, because the way they played out the scene he was threatening; they tell him to put the gun down, and he starts moving toward them holding it out.

When Carl explained his reasons to Rick, I found myself liking Carl for the first time.

Then by the end, they made him a little douchebag again. :tongue:

Ding, dong, Andrea's dead! :clap2:

So not only is the governor a nutbar, everyone around him is incapable of getting around to killing him.

Was it just me, or was the music in this episode very odd? It didn't seem like a normal WD episode because of the music.

A bit disappointing, the governor is still out there but without any town behind him, Woodbury is just sitting around, the group now has a bunch of old people and kids to take care of. I hope things don't get bad next season!

Well! The season finale was less climatic than I expected.

Gov offing his peeps ... not surprised. The latino guy and the other guy had a perfect opportunity to kill the gov but instead get in the truck with his looniness? wtf?

We all knew that Milton was a goner as soon as the gov realized that Milton burned the walkers. I did like the gov's "kill then die or die then kill" line. Poor Milton.

Was anyone surprised that Andrea bit it? (ha, punny!) I mean if you only have so much time you don't sit there talking to the dying-soon-to-turn guy. Really. The blood color on her when she was handcuffed to the chair was too bright, imo. Too much orange in it. Nitpicking, I know. lol I thought the gov was going to do gross things to her, what with last week showing all those tools and stuff.

My fav scene last night was towards the end when Carl was sitting there grumping and Rick went over to him and asked about why he killed the boy. Again, they perfectly casted the role of Carl as Lori's son. When he spoke .. how he spoke, his words, mannerisms .. could have been Lori speaking. 'I did what I had to do' is exactly what Lori would say. Carl's logic for killing the boy was sound, imo. He pointed out to Rick all of Rick's missed opportunities to kill those who should have been killed (Andrew, the gov, etc). By letting the bad ones go they only ended up killing the innocent. It's a different world now.

Anyone catch how Rick gave Michonne a quick up and down looksie after they walked down the stairs? Maybe sparks will fly there.

I was hoping they'd leave the prison at the end of this season but they're still there with many more mouths to feed. The gov is still out there too. Hmmm ....

Daryl needs to let Carol give him a hair cut. Srsly.

Forum List

Back