The Walking Dead

Had Merle stuck around I would have loved to have seen the relationship that would have developed between him and Michonne. Man, she was like a regular Chatty Kathy with him in the car!

Had Merle stuck around I would have loved to have seen the relationship that would have developed between him and Michonne. Man, she was like a regular Chatty Kathy with him in the car!

Well if he was taking me to be tortured by the Governor, I would be too!

Yeah, she saw the better side of Merle and she chatted him up to try and get him to open up or, at the least, get him to think about what he was doing. He may have been doing that (thinking) all along anyway. I'm still bummed they offed him. He was really growing on me! lol

Very good episode! Merle was a great character, what a horrible ending for him.

Back up a little when they refused to pick up the hitchhiker. Great conversation would have been to pick up the hitchhiker and then asking them where they're going, they tell him they're going to attack Woodbury, and its not zombies, its the only other people -- and they trying to kill each other. Then the hitchhiker says "wait a second, you're the only people left...and you're at war with each other?" then he tells them to "drop me off at the next corner, at least the Biters aren't crazy"

Very good episode! Merle was a great character, what a horrible ending for him.

Back up a little when they refused to pick up the hitchhiker. Great conversation would have been to pick up the hitchhiker and then asking them where they're going, they tell him they're going to attack Woodbury, and its not zombies, its the only other people -- and they trying to kill each other. Then the hitchhiker says "wait a second, you're the only people left...and you're at war with each other?" then he tells them to "drop me off at the next corner, at least the Biters aren't crazy"

That actually would have been good, the hitch hiker could say "never mind just let me out" lol.

Yeah, she saw the better side of Merle and she chatted him up to try and get him to open up or, at the least, get him to think about what he was doing. He may have been doing that (thinking) all along anyway. I'm still bummed they offed him. He was really growing on me! lol

I know it sucks he was my favorite character on there.

Merle's plan was great! Lead a pack pack of zombies using a car radio, then start sniping guys and leaving them as lunch meat.

Amazing they made Merle a very missed guy. He would have been very useful to the prison gang.

No doubt Tyreese saves Andrea.

Red already dead, yellow move up. Beth is the only one that changes in my view.

Dead Pool By Seasons End:
Living (90%+):
Rick, Carl, Michonne, Daryl, Tyrese, Judith

Better Chance of Living than Dying (50-90%):
Maggie, Glenn, Andrea, Morgan, Beth

More Likely Dying (10%-90%):
Governor, Carol, Sasha, Martinez

Goners (<10%):Herschel, Milton, Merle, Two White Douche Bags with Tyrese[/QUOTE]

Rewatching season 1 episode 3. The characters were so different.
Carl - Stupid kid
Rick - A put together, level-headed, calculated leader
Shane - Great tough guy side kick.
Daryl - A piece of shit reckless ahole
Andrea - Still a dumb civil rights attorney
Carol - Submissive mute that was dead weight
Glen - Man he's come far! That is all I have to say.

Can't wait until the finale!

Merle's plan was great! Lead a pack pack of zombies using a car radio, then start sniping guys and leaving them as lunch meat.

Amazing they made Merle a very missed guy. He would have been very useful to the prison gang.

His plan was outstanding! I loved how he got the walkers to follow him. Drive some, stop, drive some, stop. Too bad he got caught but when he returned earlier this season I kind of thought it would only be temporary. Not kidding, he was really growing on me. He would have been an awesome addition to Rick's group had he stuck around.

Ewwww, is the Gov going to pop Andrea's eye out as punishment for Michonne slicing and dicing his eyeball? :eek: Stayed tuned!

Did you watch The Talking Dead? I caught just a bit of it ... had no idea that David Morrissey (the Gov) was English.

Rewatching season 1 episode 3. The characters were so different.
Carl - Stupid kid
Rick - A put together, level-headed, calculated leader
Shane - Great tough guy side kick.
Daryl - A piece of shit reckless ahole
Andrea - Still a dumb civil rights attorney
Carol - Submissive mute that was dead weight
Glen - Man he's come far! That is all I have to say.

Can't wait until the finale!

I know I watched that too, Morgan was also more normal at the time too.

His plan was outstanding! I loved how he got the walkers to follow him. Drive some, stop, drive some, stop. Too bad he got caught but when he returned earlier this season I kind of thought it would only be temporary. Not kidding, he was really growing on me. He would have been an awesome addition to Rick's group had he stuck around.

Ewwww, is the Gov going to pop Andrea's eye out as punishment for Michonne slicing and dicing his eyeball? :eek: Stayed tuned!

Did you watch The Talking Dead? I caught just a bit of it ... had no idea that David Morrissey (the Gov) was English.

The Governor, Rick, Morgan and Maggie are all English in real life.

So many Brits seem to end up in American film. I still find it disconcerting to hear Hugh Laurie speak after watching him as House for 9 or 10 years. :tongue:

You can't convince me that Hugh Laurie has a real British accent. Every time I watch him I wonder why Dr House is doing that fake British accent

I knew that Rick and Morgan were English (I so love Lennie James!) but had no clue about the gov and Maggie. They've all got the American accent down.

I knew that Rick and Morgan were English (I so love Lennie James!) but had no clue about the gov and Maggie. They've all got the American accent down.

I knew the Governor was English I read about it before the season started, Maggie surprised me though.

The first installment of The Walking Dead video game is now available for download on Xbox Live for free. Get it while you can.

It should be under the games tab on the main dashboard

Its actually under the home tab and you click on Catch the Fever Spring Sale

Last edited:

That was a great plan. I was thinking as I watched it, why didn't he just pitch that idea to Rick? Merle took out half the guys with the Governor just by himself. He, Rick, and Daryl could have killed them all including the Governor.

Forum List

Back