The Walking Dead

On a side note, I sell items at all the local Conventions here in Orlando. AnimeCons, MegaCon, ComicCon, and in May I'll be at "Spooky Mayhem". It's a horror convention here. Daryl will be there. I can't wait to meet him. lthough at the last Spooky, T-Dog was there, I met him and then he died in the show. I don't want that to happen to Daryl.

I might be dressed a Merl this time. It would be easy for me. I'm about the right age and all I need is a wife beater, and some work pants. I can make the metal prosthesis in my garage, I have a welder.

Why would Martinez burn the walkers though? isn't he down with Governor?

In the meeting of the Gov and Rick, he showed a very human and civilized side when talking to Rick. He didn't seem like he wanted to fight on. In the scene with Tyrese, he seemed like he didn't quite agree with using the Walkers as weapons.

Just my thought, he seems honorable.

Thats a possibility, you think he might end up leaving the Governor?

I don't think he'll have to, I think the Governor has been bit.

Why would Martinez burn the walkers though? isn't he down with Governor?

In the meeting of the Gov and Rick, he showed a very human and civilized side when talking to Rick. He didn't seem like he wanted to fight on. In the scene with Tyrese, he seemed like he didn't quite agree with using the Walkers as weapons.

He could think the Gov is losing it and he might desire peace with the prison and be the next gov! In reality peace with the prison would be smart. When Woodbury gets overrun (and this is the Walking Dead it will get overrun), it would be nice to have a truce with your neighbors in a fortified location!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7H30NO4aDKk&feature=youtube_gdata_player]The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct REVIEW - YouTube[/ame]

Such a shame more effort wasn't put into this fps game. But at least they got the actual actors to do the voice overs.

He could think the Gov is losing it and he might desire peace with the prison and be the next gov! In reality peace with the prison would be smart. When Woodbury gets overrun (and this is the Walking Dead it will get overrun), it would be nice to have a truce with your neighbors in a fortified location!
This would have been the logical approach from the beginning.
It would have killed an entire season of drama. If all is peaceful, there is no real opportunity to show Lori Holden's naked ass as she contemplates killing the gov.

Last edited:
My review of the episode "This Sorrowful Life":

Rick: I can't believe you even considered sacrificing Michonne. But Dead Lori set you straight. Kinda funny though, considering she issued that blank check ("Do whatever you have to do to keep this group safe") at the beginning of the season. And i'm glad you're finally getting off your "This ain't a democracy anymore" schtick. It took 15 episodes, but you're finally turning back into your old self.

Hershel: Very apt bible quoting, sir.

Glenn: You popped the question (kinda). Good on you son.

Michonne: Awesome, as always.

Merle: Atoning for your sins by sacrificing yourself? Honorable.

All in all, a great episode. And i was right about the ghost of Lori! Her appearences represent Rick's conscious (the good side). Looks like next week is going to be a blast...literally. Bring it on, Gov!

Forum List

Back